Thursday, April 7, 2011

Heads Up! Assignment Clothespins 13

Okay its time to get my groove back. At least that's what Master Mark said when he emailed me this morning:

Breanne – you will start your day by putting in your ben wa balls. When you start your assignment you will dress in a skirt, no bra or panties, and a button up shirt that is not buttoned, but tied right under your breasts. You will then apply ten clothespins to your labia, one to your clit, and one on each nipple. To remove them, you must make one stranger cum per clothespin. You are not allowed to go someplace where you would be able to remove all the clothespins in one sitting. You will remove the breast pegs first, followed by the ones on your labia. The last clothespin to be removed will be the one on your clit.

If this doesn't get me back in the groove, I don't know what will. So if you'll excuse me, I'm going out today... with some clothespins.

My best to everyone!

Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!