Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Next Assignment 06/15/10


Hey everyone! Well, I finally submitted my novella and I hope you liked it! I know, it got long, but I'm hoping it was interesting enough to keep your attention. That whole day was so long. I hate to admit this, but a couple of times while writing, I actually put in my vibe and even got out my nipple clamps, just so I could get back in the mindset of that Sunday. I know, strange right? I guess that would sort of be like Stephen King killing someone gruesomely to get back into the "mindset" for his latest book. Weird.

Anyway, things have started to slow down here for me. That last assignment's write up is done. I've gotten the fields planted. The animal pregnancies are down to manageable levels, and it's frickin hot. Which means that I'll be indoors during the worst heat of the day. That will give me more time to do assignments! Ah...summer.

So what's next you ask? Well, I'm glad you did. I was chatting with a reader/fan online and he wanted to go ahead and give me an assignment. He didn't want me to use his name, but here is what he tasked me with:

Assigned by Anonymous: You will dress in tight jeans, no panties, high heels, and a tee shirt. Do not wear a bra. You will drive to the nearest mall and lift your shirt. Put one rubber band clamp over each nipple. Pull your shirt back down. Take two clothespins and put them on your nipples, through the tee shirt. You will then pull down your jeans and insert your ben wa balls. Get your clothes back in place. You will go into the mall and walk half of the circumference, then return to your vehicle. If a clothespin falls off at any time, you will put the clothespin back on immediately.


Wow. Isn't that cool? I'm getting shivers just thinking about it! I can't wait to go do this. In fact... I might go do it today! We'll see...

Anyway, I want everyone to go read my novella, check out the redesigned Breanne Website, and let me know what you think! Then you need to go to Michael's Stories and read "The Trip", which is all about my adventures in Chicago! Go go go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!