Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Independence Day Assignment Selection! What do YOU want Breanne to do?


July Fourth seems to be a pretty important holiday in the minds of some of my fans. I received no less than seven different assignment suggestions from various individuals that ran the gauntlet from ludicrous to amazing. As much as I appreciate the enthusiastic emails, I have to tell jmlmstr56 that I will NOT be inserting lit firecrackers into my pussy, nor am I willing to fuck a lit bottle rocket. I want to actually survive July 4th intact, nor necessitate a visit to the ER where I would have to explain what I was doing. No thank you.

One of my readers, David64, has suggested another rope walk in the barn. While I would certainly be willing to do this, I’ve already done it twice and writing a third description of me getting sawed in half by rough rope while orgasming my way down its length is not the sort of thing that most people want to read again. David, if you want to read about me walking the rope, just click HERE or HERE. I don’t think we need to revisit that assignment a third time. At least not for a while.

Mistress Sara suggested that I paint my breasts so that it looked like I was wearing a flag patterned breast band. Add some bikini bottoms, flip flops, vibro balls set on medium, and hand out sparklers at one of our local fireworks displays. This certainly has some possibilities. But I’m kind of concerned about kids being present.

I admit, I did like Master Mark’s idea of stripping naked except for a pair of extra high heels, wrapping myself in an American flag, and then standing on the side of the road, waving it like mad whenever cars weren’t close, and quickly wrapping it around myself when they drove past. He also suggested nipple clamps and my anal plug. It has the elegance of being simple yet diabolically and orgasmically stimulating.

Master Brandon has also offered up a possible assignment to celebrate July 4th. He suggests that I make an effort to orgasm thirteen times on July 4th, each time starting off with a different sex toy liberally coated with Icy Hot. This is supposedly to remind me of the pain the colonists endured during their fight for freedom. I am also to find a willing compatriot who will use a leather belt or sap to give my pussy fifty strokes to symbolize the states of the union.

Master Barrett recommended his own 13 Gun Salute. Master Barrett wants me to find thirteen different guys and let them cum on me. He didn’t really explain how I was to arrange this, so I’m guessing it will involve promised blowjobs, lots of me nudity, and probably some sex too. I’m allowed to redress after each guy cums on me, but I’m not allowed to clean up until after “all thirteen guns” have fired. This sounds more like a Japanese holiday. Can anyone say bukkake?

Master Stone also provided me with a suggested assignment, after torturing me mercilessly. After enduring two hours of vibroballs at levels ranging from low to medium, rubber band clamps, and a butt plug coated with IcyHot, I was able to cum twice. Oh yeah, and he gave me a prospective assignment for you to vote on. Master Stone has suggested that I take a pack of hot dogs – frozen hot dogs no less, and see how many I can stuff into my body. And when I say body, let me assure you that Master Stone was very clear that this meant every orifice large enough to take a hot dog.


So there you have it, seven suggestions, though number one and number two are really off the table. Thanks to everyone who emailed me and I’d love to hear your opinion on what to do this Saturday to celebrate Independence Day! Leave a comment below or vote on the poll in the sidebar!

Happy Independence Day!

4 comments:

  1. Is there a way to make you do all of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that is what I meant when I said cum on you. I really didn't think I'd have to explain the best to make a guy cum on you to a nympho humiliation pain slut.

    Silly slut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u need to do the number one choice on july 4th, the number two choice on july 5th and the number three choice on july 6th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! You guys keep changing your votes! What are you trying to do? Get a tie so I have to do TWO Assignments?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!