Thursday, February 21, 2013

Set to Zero - Part Two


Part Two




I drove around aimlessly for the next thirty minutes, trying to decide where to go. It was already ten o’clock and somehow I ended up at the mall.  I threw a tarp over my fence posts and then headed into the mall.  I admit there was something novel about showing up at the mall wearing clothes- or at least clothing that wouldn’t immediately mark me as a slut.  I walked in through the sports store and didn’t even garner a second glance. Instead of thinking “wow, what a hot little fuck slut!” I could tell I was getting, “oh look at that cute redhead cowgirl!”  And that was that.  It was… novel.

            I began wandering around and found myself standing in front of the little jewelry store Julie works at.  She’s an assistant manager and handles most mornings and I wasn’t surprised to find her calmly restocking the various racks in her store.  I walked in with a smile on my face and she glanced over at me.

            “Hi! Let me know if you need anything,” she said perfunctorily.

            “Thank you. I will,” I replied.

            I’m not sure if it was my voice, but I’m absolutely positive it wasn’t my attire.  Julie’s eyes widened and she looked at me, taking stock of the blue jeans, boots, tee and flannel shirts.  “Breanne?” she gasped.

            I struck a silly pose and grinned.

            “You’re… you’re…” she stood there flabbergasted.

            My smiled fell and my lips twisted into a chagrined look of irritation, very similar to the one I wore while getting my fence posts.

            “Dressed?” I said in a low tone, tinged with just a bit of vexation.

            Julie picked up the hint.  “Conservative.”  She smiled and motioned me deeper into the store. “Come on back.”

            I followed her into the small back room.  There were boxes everywhere and as soon as the door closed behind me Julie turned and looked at me expectantly. I just stood there, bewildered.

            “What?” I asked.

            “What do you mean, what?” she snapped back.

            “You’re the one staring at me!” I protested.

            “Your shirt you numbwit! Both of them!” she shot back.

            “What about them?” I asked.

            “TAKE THEM OFF!” she just about roared.

            Oh.

 

This tale is no longer available on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog, but can be found in Breanne Erickson's book "Tales of a Nympho Humiliation Pain Slut Vol. 7"  Click here to check out our sample page and take a look at the amazing work of Breanne Erickson!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!