Friday, July 13, 2012

Desperation


Desperation is a difficult thing to deal with you know.  It makes you a little crazy, a little silly, perhaps even a little giggly.  Wait… is giggly actually a word?  Eh… who cares right?  But you have to understand that desperation makes you do desperate things.  It can make you careless, or carefree, or even just plain stupid.  My desperation right now is driving me absolutely crazy.  There are a hundred things I should be working on.  I could be writing out one of the assignments I’ve finished and I know you are waiting for.  I could be folding laundry right now.  I could be playing with Rachel.  I could be out riding my horse Star.   Or I could be tied down to a torture table with someone holding a vibrator to my clit and making me scream in orgasmic ecstasy for hours on end.



This tale is no longer available on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog, but can be read in Breanne Erickson's e-book anthology "Tales of a Nympho Humiliation Pain Slut" Volume 6
 
Also, check out the BreanneApedia for all things Breanne!


Breanne Erickson is the author of "Coming of Age - A BDSM Romance" as well as the highly rated and controversial novel "The Society of the Golden Rose."  Check out her work at www.nymphohumiliationpainsluts.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!