Friday, September 9, 2011

Assignment 090911: Swirl And Vibrate

It’s a love hate relationship.

There’s not much to him actually. In fact, he’s rather shallow, plastic, limited. He clings to me tightly, not willing to give me even an inch of room. He’s constantly poking me, prodding me to do things I may not want to do and he’s relentless, never stopping unless I do something to turn him off. His cock his too small too. That said, I love him. No one does a better job of stirring me to new heights, of shaking up my love life. He can do it for hours, gently motivating me into new realms of rippling passion, or he can go full throttle, sending me over the cliff with a powerful fast push.

I’m talking about my sex toy, the Rotating Venus Penis.

What? Yeah, I know.

He’s a simple enough fellow. It all starts with a set of straps that fit around my loins. They hold him there, allowing me to keep my hands free for other things. Like being bound over my head! The straps are there to keep his face… oops I mean base against my pussy. It’s an odd combination of course, because the base has its own motor and batteries, ensuring a non-stop vibration that rumbles through me like a torrent of cascading water. Since he’s pressed to my clit, that’s stimulation enough for an orgasm, but the four inch plastic cock that slips inside me vibrates too, and that’s just intense.

But he has one extra trick up his sleeve. The clue is in the name: “rotating”. It doesn’t mean I raise my arms and spin around while cumming. No, the cock inside me spins and as it turns, gliding along through my body, it’s like I’m on some sort of strange amusement park ride, pleasure and delightful impulses flickering through me. I’ve gotten better at tolerating him as well. There was a time when even his lowest settings would set me off in minutes. But I’m better prepared now. Only on high, with both the vibration and spinning functions active, will I explode in minutes. The rest? Well there are so many combinations.

To be honest, there are times I don’t like him. Like when he needs new batteries. Or when my clit has already been subjected to so many torments that I start the day off swollen and red and tender, and then I’m basically forced to slip his four inch plastic cock inside myself, settle the vibrator base against my clit, and turn things on. Like yesterday. Let’s see… several clampings, multiple orgasmic masturbations, ninety spanks, violent rubbing… all was applied to my clitoris within the last three days. That tends to make a girl a bit tender. Which is why Master Brandon ordered me into my RVP. I resisted at first, explaining that there was no way I could handle the vibrations against my clit. Master Brandon was relentless though and in the end we compromised. Sort of. He got what he wanted.



Why did I agree to it? Nympho Humiliation Pain Slut Rule #3: a NHPS is not allowed to refuse to perform a sexual act that is within her proscribed limits. That pretty much says it all, doesn’t it? That and Master Brandon likes to hurt me.

The rest of "Swirl and Vibrate" by Breanne Erickson is now available in her novel "Tales of a Nympho Humiliation Pain Slut Volume 5"  Check it out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!