Friday, September 16, 2011

The Power of Prayer


It was sort of driving me nuts. I went out to the barn, knowing it was time for my five minutes, not willing to do it in the house. The vibrations had been on all morning, slowly churning my insides into a froth of sexual want that was driving me slowly crazy. The addition of turning on the rotating function of my Rotating Venus Penis toy, on full power for that five minutes… well that was sort of like throwing gasoline on the fire.

I had managed to make it through the first three, but only barely, and by keeping my mind firmly on the punishment for screwing up. I was even carrying them in my pocket, the alligator clamps, as a physical reminder to keep my mind on the goal: absolute arousal without orgasm. It’s a tough state to get to. It’s worse to be in. It’s a nightmare to maintain.

I let out a particularly sexy moan when I turned on the rotation function, feeling the four inch plastic cock stuck up inside me begin to spin. Sure it was already vibrating, but I’m used to that. Feeling it swirl inside me was about as energizing as French kissing a light socket. I clenched my teeth as the seconds ticked by. I was already standing on the edge of the cliff, trying hard not to be blown off it.

I played an image in my mind, of what would happen if I blew it. If I fell off the cliff into orgasmic bliss, I’d have to put on the alligator clamps for thirty minutes. I imagined what it would feel like, pinching them open and holding the metal jaws up to my breasts, slowly letting those teeth bite me, crushing the sensitive tender nubs, sending shards of pain through my bosom and straight down to my sex.

Yeah... these are alligator clamps!

I groaned as my pussy convulsed, sending tremors through my entire body.

My mind pictured pulling the RVP away from my clit. The plastic base held both the motors to spin the cock as well as vibrate, and it normally pressed tightly to my clit. This arrangement usually sent ripples of sensation directly into the packed bundle of nerves. But in my mind I saw myself holding the largest of the alligator clamps, squeezing it open and delicately positioning those sharp silver fangs over the knob of my clit. I imagined it biting me, closing on my flesh, chewing on me even as the RVP was replaced and the vibrations shook the clamp, changing the pain of the bite into this chewing monstrosity that threatened to send me into orgasmic apoplexy.

Next time, I need to think about something else when I’m trying not to cum. Because you know what happened?

Yep.

Now there was just one thing more to do. Pray I didn’t cum again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!