Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Assignment 09/07/11: On A Fence Post


I hit the brake and coasted to a stop. The wind blew through my hair and I reveled in it. After almost three months of non-stop heat, summer’s back was finally broken and despite the temperature still up near ninety, I was very very pleased. The south Texas sun is brutal, especially in high summer and it beats down on you almost like a physical blow. The afternoon’s balmy weather was not just a relief, it was a blessing; because I still had eight acres to turn under.

I live on a farm and ever since my dad was clipped by a drunk driver, I’ve been pretty much the only ranch hand we’ve got. So after I graduated college I moved back home and pretty much do it all. And at that moment, all included turning under some finished crop land that we’d already harvested and were ready to replant. I was sitting in the cab of our green tractor, dressed in work boots and socks, tight short shorts, a tight tee shirt, light blue bikini style panties, and a white lace bra.

Oh yeah, and I was stuffed with a twelve inch long three inch wide black rubber dildo.

Sitting on my Core Driller dildo isn’t easy, even when you aren’t rolling and bouncing along on a giant vibrating tractor. I’ve tried and when the base is flush with your pelvic bones and embedded as deeply as it can go, there just isn’t a way to get comfortable. It fills you up in a way that most girls weren’t intended to endure for any length of time. Me? Well I’m just a tad bit different. I’m a nympho humiliation pain slut and I’m used to it.

I had been enduring the Core Driller all day, which made walking a challenge (YOU try walking around with a foot long rubber rod shoved up inside you!) Of course that morning I had also spent a few hours on the tractor before lunch and let me tell you, the engine vibrations that come up through the seat do some mighty interesting things to a girl impaled on a foot long gear shift rod that moves her from apathetic to “oh my God I’m going to cum” rather quickly. I think I did cum two or three times that morning, which meant my afternoon would probably have the same sort of results.

Or better ones.

I grabbed my bag, opened the cab door, and hopped out. It was a long way to the ground but I made it with a grunt another spear of angled discomfort in my loins. Then I put one foot up on the step of the tractor and began working off my boot. The other followed momentarily and then I stood barefoot in fallen corn stalks. I grabbed the bottom of my shirt with both hands and tugged, pulling it up over my head and baring my lace covered breasts. My breasts didn’t stay lace covered long though, since my bra went next, a quick unclip and then it followed the shirt into the bag. The next part was going to be a bit dicey.

The Core Driller is, as I’ve said, twelve inches long. I can’t think of a single girl’s vagina who will retain a twelve inch long dildo. Let’s face it. Girl’s are intended to be slippery, smooth, and soft. If we were intended to keep super long thick cock like objects in there, our labia would have teeth.
Aren’t you glad we don’t?

All of which meant that the moment I took off my shorts my body would do the natural thing and expel said intruder. Of course my panties would be in the way, but my panties don’t even do a good job of keeping my nine inch Husky dildo in. There’s no way they could handle my Core Driller. I unzipped my shorts and started to wriggle out of them, already feeling the Core Driller slipping. I squeezed my thighs together and did this little hip wiggle dance, letting gravity take the shorts down past my knees and then to my ankles. With one hand between my legs, I stepped out of the fallen attire, and then extracted the Core Driller simply by pushing aside my panties. It came out with a wet squelching sound and I groaned. It NEVER feels good having that thing come out.

Don’t worry. I was about to put it back in.

I set the Core Driller on the floorboard of the cab, upright obviously, and quickly skimmed off my panties. Everything got tucked back into the bag and totally nude, I climbed back up into the cab of my tractor, snagged the Core Driller, and looked around. Miles of fields and not a soul in sight. Even the farm to market road that boarded the property was so far away that I could have been standing in the middle of the field, stark naked, and no one would have been able to tell.

I love being naked like this, outside. It’s so… natural. I’m guessing it’s what nudists feel. Of course I seriously doubt they also do what I do, which was rummage around in my bag and extra the first two items I really needed; my anal plug and my Stinging O.

I’m not a fan of the anal plug, I’ll readily admit. But since this afternoon’s performance was the result of a rather poor choice in a game of sex hangman played right before lunch that morning with Master Stone, I really didn’t have a say in what was going in my ass. This was punishment. Partly for having such a good time that morning, but partly just because Master Stone likes it when I’m hurting. And to be honest, sitting there before lunch, I WANTED that afternoon to hurt. Lots. I know… strange right? But I’m a nympho humiliation pain slut. It’s what I do.

I coated the anal plug with Stinging O, a concoction of cinnamon and chili oil in a grapeseed oil base. It basically works a lot like IcyHot, except it won’t poison you if you use it internally, like me. I placed the anal plug on the black vinyl seat of the cab and positioned myself delicately over it. I hesitated a long time, working up the courage to do this. There’s a right way to put in a four inch long three inch wide ass plug, and a wrong way to do it. Or if you really want to be technical, there is the uncomfortable but less painful way to put it in, and then the really agonizing butt clenching, teeth grinding, let’s scream way.

Guess which way I did it?

The idea is to sit on the anal plug as fast as possible. Of course you have to be positioned properly to do it like this, and your seat has to be firm enough. And you have to be able to endure a great deal of pain. So with my bottom and plug both lubbed up (and already burning mind you), I lowered myself down until I felt the tip of the butt plug pressed up against my anus. I pushed it in just enough to make sure I wasn’t going to miss, and once about a half an inch of plug was inside me, I grabbed hold of the steering wheel for balance, and then let myself drop.



The rest of "On A Fence Post" by Breanne Erickson is now available in her novel "Tales of a Nympho Humiliation Pain Slut Volume 5"  Check it out today!

2 comments:

  1. Superb! So good to be able to read your work again. Especially new work. You must really make your Masters proud. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so want to come to the farm and see it and watch you work, it sounds like heaven.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!