Thursday, July 22, 2010

Punishment


Punishment comes in a variety of ways and I’m starting to get used to it. Oh, not the individual punishments, and not physically. Mentally though, I’m getting used to being punished. I guess there is something about my nature that makes punishment not just normal, but likely as well.

Last week I broke the rules of one of my assignments. Worse, I broke it repeatedly. During the Clothespin assignment I wasn’t supposed to cum. Not once. I wasn’t able to stop myself, and then, after cumming once, I figured in for a penny in for a pound, and came and came and came.

I’m paying for that right now.

It’s eleven am and I’m sitting here naked in my room at the computer, trying to write. It’s actually pretty difficult right now because I’ve already started my punishment. No doubt you’re wondering what naughty sexually explicit torment I’m enduring. Well don’t worry. I was instructed to tell you.

About a week ago I cut a five foot piece of rope from the same spool I’ve used for other assignments. Remember my two barn rope walks? Yep. Same rope. It’s about an inch thick, rough, scratchy, distinctly uncomfortable, and it tightens when it dries. After wrapping it once around my waist, just above my hips, I tied it off and then let the long tail of left over rope dangle down from the small of back, lightly scratching the crack of my ass. Then, bending over, I reached between my legs, grabbed the loose end, and pulled.

Yes. I pulled it upward. I could feel it abrading my rear end as I tugged it painfully up between my butt cheeks. Then it tightened along my perineum. After sucking in my tummy, I threaded the rope up through the waist loop, and then tied a half hitch knot along the rope between my legs. It wasn’t hard. I was in Girl Scouts, though I seriously doubt they ever imagined I’d put the knowledge to use like this.

There were only two things left to do. I grabbed my ben wa balls, pushing them past the still semi-loose rope, running them through my petals, wetting them, letting myself get turned on, swollen, my clit throbbing with need. When both balls were firmly embedded inside me, I did the final thing. I tightened the rope.

It’s spreading me right now. My pussy is parted right down the middle, my clit directly under pressure from the rope. Pink petals, now scratched from the scraggly twine sticking out of the rope, are pushed to the sides of the hemp line; tender, swollen, hurting. Of course, the worst part is being turned on. Every step is like a fire inside me, the ben wa balls stimulating me as my movements cause the rope thong to slide through my slit. It’s not much movement, but there doesn’t need to be much. A single centimeter snags my clit, tugging it painfully. It’s like walking the barn rope again, not as bad, yet so much harder.

Every once in a while I involuntarily thrust my hips, unconsciously fucking an imaginary cock. That movement incites flames between my legs and I feel myself ripening, the rope soaking as my pussy humps the hemp line. It is everything I can do not masturbate.

But I’m supposed to. In fact, my instructions are to masturbate right now. Clitorally. I’m dreading it and wanting it all at the same time. I can usually cum through penetration and I would much rather experience that then to deal with the direct stimulation of my already abused and chaffed clit. But I have no choice. The vibrator is right here beside me. I’m to hold it to my clit, right next to the rope, or over it until I cum. I’m a bit scared too. But I’m going to do it.



I’m okay. I’m back. That was… intense. The rules of my punishment are explicit. I’m too masturbate without removing the crotch rope twice a day. I’m not allowed to wear panties, and I can only remove the rope while using the bathroom, not showering. All for seven days. I’m not sure I can make it. Yes, I just exploded, but my clit is so sore that I’m in even more distress that I was before I started! I can’t seem to stop humping the rope. It’s practically punctuating my sentences, each one separated by the manic thrusting my loins, desperate for relief. Yes I came, but it wasn’t the deep refreshing body wringing orgasm that I love. It was just more torture. But I guess that’s the point, isn’t it?

I’m also dreading this weekend. I have a new assignment coming up, one from Mistress Ellen. I’m supposed to go to a truck stop, find a driver heading to the other side of Houston, and ask for a lift in exchange for me riding naked and masturbating the whole way. Then I have to do the same to get back. I was worried how my punishment would affect the assignment, so Master Brandon offered to let me purchase time, free of my crotch rope, in order to complete Mistress Ellen’s orders.

The purchase price is another assignment, to be completed the following day after Mistress Ellen’s task. The night before the assignment I have to put my padlock key on a 4 foot string and freeze it in a 20oz bottle's worth of water. The next day I have to take the bottle (in a cooler), my Japanese Clover Clamps, my butterfly clitoral vibrator, my wrist cuffs, and my padlock and drive someplace that’s got a chain link fence. When I arrive I’m supposed to strip naked but leave the crotch rope and ben wa balls in and tight. Then the butterfly vibrator goes on, followed by the nipple clamps Then I’m to tie the end of the string that is attached to the bottle and key to the middle of the chain connecting the nipple clamps. The instructions say to toss the bottle over the top of the fence so that it dangles on the other side, pulling on my nipples. Then I’m to activate the butterfly vibrator and turn it to its maximum setting. Then the cuffs go on and I’m supposed to padlock them to the fence so that I can get to the key when the ice finally melts. The nice thing is that I’m allowed to cum. Lastly, if anyone comes up to me, I’m supposed to ask them to spank me.

I’m dreading it. Not sure where I’m going to find a chain link fence out in the middle of nowhere. I’m scared I’ll have to do it around town.

Geeze, my clit aches. I shouldn’t be reacting like this. I don’t know why I am! I need to cum again! But I don’t dare. I practically have rubbed my clit off as it is.

I’ll do Mistress Ellen’s assignment on Saturday, or maybe Sunday. Or if I need a break, maybe tomorrow. I don’t know. All I know is that it’s going to be a very long painful cum filled week.

4 comments:

  1. Now see...this is what im talking about! You hurting and being punished all fucking week! I wish is was there to make sure your tender clity was so sore you were screaming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to mention the punishments your recent behaviour has acrrued with me.

    Flick Flick Flick

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post was sufficent, though I'm thinking I was perhaps to lenient with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing im in a crotch rope bondage as well right now for failing one of my university assignments and breaking my diets plan. I hope you learned your lesson like i am right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!