Monday, July 26, 2010

David's First Assignment


Assignment #1: (Assigned by Breanne The Sex Goddess!) Okay, you need to get together a kit. Rubber gloves, a small hand towel, baby oil, and two large thick rubber bands. If you haven't read all of my daily assignments yet, go to the next one and actually print it up. Take your new kit and the printed copy to the restroom. Take the towel, fold it in half length wise and the place the rubber glove on the towel so that the opening hangs over the top, and the fingers hang off the bottom of the towel. Then start rolling the towel. It should look like a sausage with a rubber glove in it. Snap the opening of the glove around the end of the towel sausage and then liberally oil. Then stick your dick into it. Then I want you to read my assignment while slowly moving the whole towel up and down your cock. That's my pussy. If you feel like you are about to cum, stop. As soon as you get to the end of the reading material you may cum.

OK, so the first assignment. Oh, please, don’t let me screw this one up was my first thought. LOL I guess I should start by describing the putting together of the kit. Part of it was really easy – the rubber bands. Working in a corporate office environment, that simply entailed heading to the supply closet and finding a couple of large, thick rubber bands. Two seconds later – check. Interestingly enough, there were three pairs of new women’s shoes in the closet, too. That actually left me scratching my head – never seen that before in a supply closet. What the heck? Oh, well, I digress. Moving on.

The rest of the supplies required a trip to Target. Despite the presence of Hush Puppies, there were no rubber gloves or baby oil in the supply closet. As I walked into the store, I was excited. Something about looking for contents that would allow me to be in my submissive mode, and that I was actually carrying out an assignment, gave me a little charge as I set about. The hand towel was easy enough to find. The hardest choice there was color. I started to get navy blue – my favorite color, but then I saw black, and somehow that just seemed more appropriate. Off to find the rubber gloves. Ok, that wasn’t that hard, either. In the first aid section were a number of boxes. Hmmm… not sure that I need 50, but as that was the smallest quantity box I saw, that’s what I went with. Now baby oil… I looked but didn’t see it in the health/beauty section. I was going to have to ask someone. The thought crossed my mind, “What would a sales associate think with me walking up holding a towel, rubber gloves, and asking for baby oil?” I decided it didn’t matter as those were my instructions, and so I found the nearest employee and asked him. He directed me to the baby section (duh), and off I went and there it was. $11.88 later, I was walking out of the store, kit in hand.

Back at work, it was time to execute the task. I don’t have a lot of privacy in my work space, nor a door that I can close. But, there is a private bathroom with a locking door a few floors down, and that’s where I headed to execute task #1. Upon entering the bathroom, I locked the door and pulled my kit contents out. Following my instructions, I took the towel, folding it over lengthwise, and laid it on the floor (the bathroom didn’t have a table or large sink, but everything was very clean). Then, I took a glove out of the box and laid it on top of the towel at one end, and making sure an inch or two of the wrist part of the glove extended beyond the end of the towel, proceeded to roll the towel from the gloved end to the other. Once that was completed, I folded the glove back over the towel, and wallah – a homemade pussy. Ingenious!

Now, immediately after the rolling, there wasn’t much of a cavern, and frankly I had my doubts how this was really going to work. I took a finger and pushed it in, trying to carve out some space. Sure enough, that seemed to work. Ok, now it was time to get ready. I decided I needed to remove my shirt and undershirt – just seemed like too many clothes, so I took them off and hung them on the door handle. Then, I unbuckled my belt and lowered my slacks and black boxer briefs and sat on the only seat in the room – the toilet. Reaching down, I then picked up my towel-wrapped glove and the baby oil, and proceeded to fill the glove with generous amounts of the artificial lubrication. I tested putting it on my penis (which I had pumped a few times to begin the erection process), and while the cavity was initially a bit tight, it did stretch and really mold to my cock, and it actually felt really nice.

Some of the baby oil leaked out immediately, as you’d expect, but I put some more in, and then picked up the story to read. I had selected the most recent assignment (6-29-10), and started to read. As I did so, I slowly stroked my cock with “her pussy” and my erection got increasing harder by the second. As I read, I noticed I was becoming increasingly aroused, and if I wasn’t careful, I would come in seconds. I knew, though, that I needed to get through the story before I was permitted to come (and I’ll add, that as a first assignment, the pleasure of release was a generous gift). I read about the nipple clamps being attached, the vibrators installed and turned on, and the entrance into Wendy’s. Biting my lip, I had to slow my pumping, as I knew I wouldn’t make it and wasn’t ready to fail my first task so quickly. Continuing to read, yet just holding the pussy on my cock, I continued through the story. Periodically, I’d stroke myself, feeling the warmth of the of the pussy on my cock, and man, it felt good. I wanted to stroke more and more, but refrained, as again, I wanted to hold off the release. Finally, I made it to the end, and put down the story, and closed my eyes. With renewed interest, I wrapped my hand firmly around the towel and pumped two, three, four times… I can’t remember for sure. What I can remember is the explosion that followed – a shuddering orgasm that sent a spasm through my midsection. Holding still, I allowed my cock to finish pulsing and recover, before slowly removing the glove and beginning the clean up process.

Yep, this is going to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!