Friday, July 23, 2010

Calling Male Submissives!


Every day I get a few emails from fans. Some guys just want to tell me how erotic I am, how much they enjoy reading about my various adventures. Some guys propose marriage. As one gentlemen put it: “Let’s see, you are a good cook, play piano, have a brain and a college degree, are good looking, AND you enjoy no holds barred sexual perversions on levels only dreamt about by experienced BDSM doms. And you wonder why you’re getting marriage proposals?”

I guess. But I also get the occasional email from some sweet, caring, romantic, adventurous guy who is just a tad bit jealous of my assignments. Submissive guys have always fascinated me. Ever since Kari made it pretty clear that she preferred domming guys, the two of us spent quite a bit of time tormenting various boys in different ways. To be honest, I enjoyed it, though I never took the lead. Kari’s favorite thing for the two of us to do was milking. I remember one time we went down to Galveston Island, found this cute guy who tried hitting on us, and we took him back to our hotel room, tied him down and milked him for fourteen hours. He was screaming by the time we were done and let him up and he couldn’t walk straight. It was fun.


So when I got an email from David, praising my submissive streak and expressing open admiration and a touch of envy for the assignments I get, I couldn’t help but respond. We conversed for a while and I remembered a conversation I had with Michael about a section for submissive males. We had discussed setting up some assignments and I figured, who better to test out a whole new concept, than my little David!

David will be “testing” my little assignments so that the rest of you guys out there who are just a tad bit submissive can follow along and see how it goes. And for you ladies… well feel free to email me or David with more ideas!
So we’re going to try it and I want all of you submissive males out there to do it too! So what do you need to have on hand? Well this is what I told David:

Assignment #1: Okay, you need to get together a kit. Rubber gloves, a small hand towel, baby oil, and two large thick rubber bands. If you haven't read all of my daily assignments yet, go to the next one and actually print it up. Take your new kit and the printed copy to the restroom. Take the towel, fold it in half length wise and the place the rubber glove on the towel so that the opening hangs over the top, and the fingers hang off the bottom of the towel. Then start rolling the towel. It should look like a sausage with a rubber glove in it. Snap the opening of the glove around the end of the towel sausage and then liberally oil. Then stick your dick into it. Then I want you to read my assignment while slowly moving the whole towel up and down your cock. That's my pussy. If you feel like you are about to cum, stop. As soon as you get to the end of the reading material you may cum.


So what do you think will happen? Will David be able to do it? I think so! The real question is: Can you?


Love to everyone!

Breanne!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!