Thursday, July 8, 2010

Assignment 07-08-10


#1 Next Assignment: Assigned by Master Brandon. Breanne, you will take your largest vibrator, your butterfly clitoral stimulator, and your Japanese clover nipple clamps and go to your barn. Once you are at the barn, you will need to create a platform for you to lie on, where your breasts can hang beneath you. You will get a bucket and a watering can or hose. You will strip naked. Insert the vibrator and turn it to maximum. Put on the butterfly stimulator and turn it to maximum. Then put one clamp on. Lie down on the platform so that your breasts hang down underneath you. String the handle of the bucket on the chain connecting the clamps and attach the loose clamp to your other breast. Lie face down completely and use one hand to start filling the bucket beneath you. You may get up when either the bucket causes one of the clamps to get tugged off your breast, or when you cum.


One of the things I like about Master Brandon’s assignments is that they’re relatively easy to set up. There is rarely a need to “arrange” things, especially people, which I like since people can be weird and not exactly predictable in their responses. For example, if I went to the mall and stopped ten guys and asked them to spank me on my bare bottom, four would turn me down flat, thinking I was either crazy, or yanking their chain. Three would agree hesitantly, and only after much persuasion that I was on the level and probably after I was forced to offer a blow job to go with the spanking. Two would just go with the flow, spank me silly, and then go, and one would not only spank me, but try to fuck me immediately afterward, without my permission. See? Not predictable.

Yesterday morning I moved four small rectangular hay bales out behind the barn near the hose. Yes, it was out in the warm sun, but our hose won’t reach into the barn and I don’t have a watering can. At least not one that will fill up our two gallon bucket! Then later that afternoon, I grabbed my supplies, chucked them into a bag, and went out to the scene of my latest escapade.

It didn’t take long to get everything in place. The water hose with the squirt sprayer and the bucket were the easiest. Once I had the water on, I laid out my more personal equipment and stripped naked. I had been wearing my flip flops, some khaki shorts, a pair of pink bikini style panties, a red tee shirt, and a white bra. All this came off until I was standing nude behind my barn, looking out over about seventy five acres of soy and grazing fields.

I took hold of my seven inch pink vibrator and sat down on the edge of the hay bale. Spreading my legs felt so natural! I was already wet, just from the knowledge of what was about to happen, so the vibrator slipped in easily and deeply. In fact, it went in to well, because when I twisted the base to maximum, I couldn’t help thrusting it in and out several times. Then I couldn’t resist pressing my thumb against my clit. Then I couldn’t stop myself from cumming.

Ooops.

Once I had settled down a little I reinserted the pink vibrator. Fortunately, my little masturbation session took a little bit of the edge off and I was able to squirm my way into the butterfly stimulator and positioning it directly above my clit. I went weak at the knees again as I turned it on to its highest setting, the little bump of rubber at the rear of the stimulator lively and violently rubbing against my clit. I grabbed hold of my Japanese Clover Leaf clamps, which are these massive monsters designed not to come off, no matter how hard you pull. In fact, they actually will tighten. Kari bought these for me years ago. I got one clamp on my breast, the chain bumping my hip, and I know I winced when it locked down.

I had to grit my teeth as I knelt on one block of stacked hay, and then fell forward, catching my upper body on another stack. I got down, feeling the sharp prickly plant poke my thighs and stomach. Then I rested my head on my arm, which supported my upper half and I could feel the open air beneath me. With my right arm, I reached for the empty bucket and quickly threaded the metal handle onto the chain of the nipple clamps.

I didn’t just do it once either. I looped it several times. I was hoping this would give it some stability as well as make sure that the bucket wouldn’t actually touch the ground. I’ve got 36b breasts, so they aren’t tiny. Granted, they’re not huge either, but it works for me.

The other clamp bit nicely down on my left breast and I almost came right there. In retrospect, Master Brandon should have made it clear that I wasn’t allowed to stop until I came AFTER the bucket was full. Oh. And NO ONE has set punishment rules for when I cum BEFORE an assignment! Geeze! Don’t you guys know anything about discipline? If you don’t punish bad behavior it continues to happen!

(Let’s all just ignore the fact that I LIKE punishment, okay?)

I’m not sure how much the bucket weighed empty, but it still felt very different on my breasts. Yes, my nipples were aching and it was everything I could do to keep from exploding in orgasmic ecstasy right then and there. I guess it was how the bucket was swinging. Every breath caused it to move, swaying back and forth. I grabbed hold of the hose, gripped the sprayer, and squeezed.

Oh my god.

First of all, it might have been a mistake to set the sprayer on “jet”. A powerful high pressure stream of water struck the inside of the bucket, forcing it to tug painfully on my nipples. I actually let go of the sprayer! I struggled for a moment, the weight of the bucket already noticeably heavier on my breasts. The tinge of hurt was enough to keep me from popping like a water balloon in a cactus bed, so I got hold of the sprayer again and this time managed to direct a long stream into the bucket beneath me.

It was hard to ignore the growing tenderness of my nipples. I imagined I could feel the clamps tightening, closing around my nubs. Little shoots of pain sparked at the tips of my breasts and went rushing through me. Some went into my arms to die in my biceps. Some went all the way down to my thighs. Most went directly to my clit where I was pushed just a bit closer to the edge of the cliff. Need a more visual analogy? If actually jumping off the cliff is orgasm, then I had one foot in thin air, while the other foot’s heel was on the rock. Just the heel. Got it?

I kept spraying the water. My body was trembling and the water in the bucket was sloshing around, though through my movements or the sprayer’s jet stream, I have no idea. All I know is that my butt was going up and down as if I were humping the hay bales and there was this burning sensation in my nipples. I kept spraying.

Water splashed, soaking my chest and a bit of my tummy. Even my chin got a bit wet as did my right arm. The agony laced through my breasts became a fire that was unquenchable, no matter how much cold water was sprayed across them. I heard the sound of the water change as the sprayer head was enveloped by the rising water. I had a brilliant idea. I flipped the little metal hook at the back, making the sprayer work on automatic. I dropped it into the bucket, the added weight of the hose and sprayer tiling the pail slightly, but adding significantly to the pain shooting through my bosom.

I heard the water start to boil over, hitting the ground as I pillowed my head on both arms. My legs were trembling as my hips ground against the hay bale, and I finally found a movement that pushed the clitoral stimulator harder against my clit. I let out a loud scream, my body burning, aching, needing, wanting, lusting, holding, wishing, crying, screaming… and then I came.

I came hard. Really hard. Hard like riding a wooden horse hard or being forced into your twenty first orgasm in the space of a fourteen hours. I almost passed out. When I finally came down from cloud nine, the bliss of endorphin laden ecstasy fading into a warm afterglow, the first thought that pierced the pleasure soaked haze was pretty intense.

Oh shit. My tits hurt.

In my haste to get to my breasts and free them of the clamps, I pulled up. This was a mistake, since I currently had a two gallon bucket of overflowing water attached to my chest. I’m guessing it weighed close to twenty pounds. Talk about agony. Ouch. I reached down, grabbed the handle, and managed to get seated. The pink vibrator in my pussy fell out, soaked in my juices, and sat humming on the hay bale. The clitoral stimulator didn’t stop, continuing its maddening rub of my over sensitized clit. But first things first.

I poured out the water in a rush, dumping the still spraying hose on the ground. I ignored it. My fingers trembled but I still managed to get them up to my nipples. Each was distended, cold from the water, and so sore and tender that I actually screamed in pain as I released the clamps. I dropped everything and clutched at my breasts, tears flowing from my eyes as blood surged back into the crushed nipples. The pain was so intense, but it faded quickly into warmth that felt an awful lot like the afterglow of a spanking.

I took a deep breath and reached down, turning off the sprayer. A wet morass of mud surrounded the hay bales and I carefully moved my legs open as I finally was able to turn off the clitoral stimulator.

For a second, I contemplated rolling around in the mud. There was certainly enough of it, and frankly, I’ve always wanted to do it. Be naked in the mud. But since there wasn’t an audience, it didn’t seem proper. Oh well, another time maybe! I turned off the still buzzing vibrator lying on the hay bale next to me and cleaned it off on the hay. Then I slowly got back into my clothes, gathered my equipment, and slipped into my flip flops.

My first step sank me down into three inches of ooze. Then I fell.

I guess it was fate. Too bad I wasn’t naked.

Too bad you weren’t there to see it.

Next Assignment: Assigned by Master Barrett Corn in the Cunt You love eating corn on the cob whilst sitting on a bench in the park but you have two problems 1) Corn is always cold by the time you get to the park and 2) your hands get all greasy from holding it so you can't drive properly. Using your powers of sluttiness you come up with a solution. You will cook the corn at home making sure to put plenty of butter on it for extra yummyness then using the butter as lube you will slide it into your cunt so it stays nice and warm and your hands don't get greasy from holding it. Drive to the park, sit down on your choice of bench, slide the corn out of your cunt and eat it as if it were a cock with plenty of licking and sucking. You may deep throat it for extra credit. I leave the choice of clothing up to you with the one condition that you can't wear your duster or anything similar so either a short skirt for ease of extraction or jeans to cover up the butter that will no doubt be running out of you and down your legs. Oh and don't burn your snatch with a hot corn cob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!