Sunday, March 6, 2016

Birthday Hours - Part Two

We pulled up in front of the warehouse about an hour and a half later and I nervously tapped my finger nervously on Julie’s car door. The other hand fiddled with the edge of the felt coat Kari had given me at the beginning of what Texans call winter, but should more appropriately be called “cool weather.” The Monster Vibe was purring inside me, but on low, giving me just enough stimulation to stay on edge, fidgeting with need.

“Are you sure Kari is okay with this?” I asked again, looking over at the girl I’d made love to not thirty minutes before. Julie just laughed.

“Trust me,” she said with assurance. She was dressed again and obviously feeling much more relaxed. I could understand that. After she’d buried her face in my slit and licked me into a mindblowing orgasm we’d switched placed and I’d done the same to her, except I also used the Monster Vibe, plucking it up off the floor and sliding it into her narrow passage with an eager hunger even as my tongue swirled across her clitoris. Julie has always responded well to sex and afterward we’d showered, again luxuriating in the sweet caress of each other’s hands. Julie had a rule; when showering with a friend, never wash yourself. I like that rule. I think it’s sweet. And Julie’s idea of washing is pretty darn close to sexual torment in and of itself. So even after finally finding release, when we’d climbed out and she’d made me stick the Monster Vibe back in, I was already feeling the need for round two.

She climbed out of the car and came around to my door, opening it up eagerly. A blast of cold air immediately chilled me. “You can close your coat now if you’d like,” Julie said, staring down hungrily at my bare breasts. I had to wonder if she thought the goosebumps were sexy.

This tale of Breanne's is no longer available on Michael Alexander's BDSM blog but can be read in full in Breanne's "Tales of a Nympho Humiliation Pain Slut Volume 14."  Check out the amazing antics of the "goddess of dark erotica." At Amazon.com!

1 comment:

  1. Julie is correct you should be hurt for at least a couple of more decades. Just imagine it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!