Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Resistance (Part Two)

If you haven't read "Resistance" which is part one, don't you think you better?



“Alligator clamps, applied by someone else, on the nipples, worn till your next orgasm.”

Ouch.

***


I was getting tired.  Sexually tired, which is a pretty amazing thing for me.  These assignment where there is non-stop cumming, well… I’m not as young as I used to be.  Why couldn’t this stuff have happened to me when I was sixteen?  Or eighteen? Or hell… twenty-two?  I may look just shy of twenty-five, but trust me - I feel those extra years and it’s hard to imagine me being thirty in just two more.  Part of me wants to know when I’m going to grow up, constantly asking the question about “age appropriateness”.  It’s tough to be a nympho humiliation pain slut when your paramours are only half your age.  It looks a bit more predatory at that point and one thing I like about being me is that I’m the prey, not the hunter.  I sort of wonder what will happen when I’m no longer the desirable target, with fresher, more nubile teenyboppers wanting sex and abuse.

I took a deep breath, relishing the fact that my nipples were no longer sporting the vicious bite of the alligator clamps.  They’d been attached by a very nice gentleman who I’d seen watering his garden and had absolutely no problem with me baring my breasts in his backyard and allowing him to see what kind of mischief his twisting might do after the little toothed monstrosities were chewing on my nipples.  Having to leave them on until my next orgasm wasn’t much of a problem.  I’ve developed a bit of a tolerance to that sort of thing so I gave him a big smile and continued on, getting back into my truck, turning off the RVP and heading back to the farm.  



We're sorry, but the rest of this tale is now only available in Breanne Erickson's amazing novel "Tales of a Nympho Humiliation Pain Slut Volume 10" Now available from Amazon.com!





Breanne Erickson is the author of the amazing BDSM romance story "Coming of Age."  Follow along on the journey of sexual exploration into the realms of Breanne's world and find out just what makes her tick. You'll laugh, you'll cry, and you'll cum with her as she finds out what it really means to be a nympho humiliation pain slut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!