Friday, March 9, 2012

What It's Like...


I’m sitting here waiting for the second load to finish.  Of laundry you pervert, not some thick juicy cock pumping loads of white cream into me.  Sheesh.  You’d think all I do is have sex.  I do OTHER things you know.

Like masturbate.  Oh wait.  Does that count as sex?

Anyway, I’ve been asked to explain something and I’m not sure if I’m going to be able to.  It’s a sensitive topic, and perhaps a bit too esoteric for some people.  It probably also doesn’t help that I’m sitting here in front of my desk stuffed with a nine inch long two inch thick rubber dildo that I affectionately call my “Husky”.  On top of that, my butterfly clitoral stimulator is pressed tightly to my crotch and even though it is off right now, it has already sent me spiraling into sexual craziness today.

The request was for me to explain just what it’s like following NHPS Rule #1.  Don’t know what I’m talking about.  That’s okay.  It’s pretty simple.  I’m a Nympho Humiliation Pain Slut, a “NHPS” for short, and there are a number of basic rules that all NHPS girls are supposed to follow.  Rule #1 is the most important though and it creates all sorts of problems for us.

First of all, if you’re a guy reading this, you haven’t a chance in hell of really understanding what NHPS Rule #1 does to us.  You can’t stay hard and wanting without medical help and even then you just stay hard – not wanting.  Trust me, there is a difference.  If you’re a girl and are reading this, but NOT a NHPS, you have at least a chance at really understanding.  And of course if you’re just like me, or even sorta like me, than you’ll sit there nodding and thinking “oh yeah, she is SO right.”

This isn’t erotica I’m writing here.  It’s a confessional.  That’s important for you to understand.  Sure, you might get turned on by what I’m about to say and describe, but then again you might not.  Not sure.  But what I do know is that you will have a better understanding of what I go through, day after day, hour after hour, minute by minute.  Hell, sometimes even the seconds seem tough.

NPHS Rule #1 states unequivocally “A Nympho Humiliation Pain Slut should keep her pussy stuffed at all times, preferably with cock.  But if cock is NOT available the Nympho Humiliation Pain Slut should stuff herself with whatever objects or toys ARE available in order to keep herself sexually aroused and ready, at all times.”  Do you understand what that means?  Let’s break this up.

First of all, the intended goal is for me to stay wet and ready for sex all the time.  The wetness is pretty easy for me to handle actually. I’m mostly wet anyway, but since the rule is broad to handle ALL nympho humiliation pain sluts, and not just me, I suppose we need to keep “wet” quantified.  Right?  So that’s the point of the rule.  At any moment we have to be ready to have our shorts yanked down, our thighs spread, and be ready to have a hard cock (or whatever) shoved inside us, without any need for foreplay.  I suppose that’s a guy’s wet dream, right?  To just whip it out and plunge himself deep and hard at a moments notice?
Girls are mostly built differently from guys when it comes to revving the sexual engine.  For most of us, it takes time to get things up to speed.  I guess the best analogy would be that we’re like an airplane.  We start of slowly and as we build up speed we finally get liftoff.  Guys?  Guys are like rocket ships.  You do a countdown, press the button; there’s a roar of fire and after a moment, blast off.  Nympho Humiliation Pain Sluts train themselves to act more like rockets and NHPS Rule #1 is all about enabling that behavior.

Do you understand what I mean?  Have you any clue what it’s like to be sexual aroused almost all the time?  Your entire life changes.  Every step becomes a caress, a touch, a sliver of erotic stimulation that increases your heartbeat, catches your breath, and encourages you to do things that you’d never consider.  You live in a hyperactive world of sexual lust.  Every person you see, the first thing you think is “what would he/she be like fucking my brains out?”  Or if you’re a true nympho humiliation pain slut, you’re also thinking, “damn, I wish someone would pussy whip me right about now!”

I have a variety of toys I use on a regular basis, though frankly just about anything that fits in there, or doesn’t quite fit in there will work.  I use vibrators, vibrating bullets, ben wa balls, dildos, and all sorts of oddball things have found their way in there in order to keep myself wet and ready for sex.  I’ve fucked things like golf balls to corn dogs.  Some things have felt good.  Some haven’t, but regardless I followed and still follow NHPS Rule #1 fanatically.

When I was just starting out on the whole NHPS route, my ben wa balls were the most common toy I used.  They’d sit still when I did, but when I walked, they’d roll around inside me and create the most exquisite sensations inside me, as if I was being stroked and fucked all at the same time and I’d have the most amazing orgasms just walking the mall.  Ever have an orgasm in public?  You should try it some time.  They’re twenty times more powerful than one you’ll have in the bedroom. Usually.  But maybe that’s just me.  I’ve been subjected to hundreds of public orgasms, stuffed to the brim, wriggling my hips and dressed as a whore. 

Like I mentioned, today I’ve got my Husky dildo stuffed inside me.  On its own, it won’t stay in, which means that I’ve got to either stay sitting or wear something that will keep it in.  Unfortunately, my mistress Kari likes me to use a pair of panties.  The problem with using a pair of panties to keep in a nine inch dildo is that they aren’t tight and strong enough.  No matter what I do, half of that dildo slides out of me every time I stand.  And that’s what Kari wants.  I stand up, the dildo slides partway out, then I sit down again and force the dildo up through my sex, impaling myself repeatedly.  See what kind of stimulation being a NHPS can bring you?

Of course Mistress Kari likes to add other requirements, not because I’m a NHPS, but because I’m HER NHPS.  Like the butterfly clitoral stimulator.  It sits on top of my clitoris and just buzzes, which combined with the in and out of the dildo, sends me over the top in minutes. 

And that’s my life; struggling to look normal, to not cum, or to handle the stimulation even after I’ve cum.  Do you have any idea how tough it is to just stay STANDING when you’re stuffed with a four inch plastic spinning vibrating cock, that’s roaring and twirling at high power, with the base rubbing against your clit?  Do you?  Let me explain, or describe.  For guys, it would be like getting masturbated for over an hour, never being allowed to cum, tied down, while I sit there and rub along the tender sensitive edge, rather than give you the long strokes needed to bring you over the edge.

In fact, now that I think about it, perhaps every man on the planet should be “milked” just once.  Tied down to a bed while two girls trade off masturbating and fucking him.  No rest, no relief.  Just constant touching and sucking and rubbing and fucking.  And immediately after he came the first time, the girls would start again, with no rest, rubbing and touching and sucking and fucking him again.  We’d go through the second, then the third orgasm.  By the fourth only a bead of cum would emerge from his swollen hot and tender cock, but do you think that would stop me?  Fuck no.  I’d keep rubbing him until he was screaming for mercy, one orgasm after another.

And don’t think I’d be cruel either.  Milking is NOT about causing pain.  It’s about making a guy cum.  Compare that to what is routinely done to me as a nympho humiliation pain slut.  I get rubbed, sucked, fucked, impaled, AND whipped and clamped.  I LIKE it when it hurts.

I just turned the Butterfly on, even though Kari told me I only had to turn it on when I was folding laundry today.  Why did I turn it on?  I’m a glutton for punishment I guess, or maybe because I want it right now.  The Husky dildo has been sliding in and out of me a lot this morning.  I put it in just after waking up.  Of course I slept with my set of triple vibroballs inside me.  They were on all day yesterday and Kari told me I wasn’t allowed to cum on pain of alligator clamps.  Yeah.  Like THAT was a deterrent.  I spent hours yesterday afternoon with my nipples crushed tightly between two sets of metal toothed jaws, the vibroballs inside me roaring away at full power, sending me through waves of orgasmic bliss.  I reeled from one chore to the other, my thighs tightly pressed together, my pussy convulsing in constant need.  You really can’t function like that well.

The only relief came when I finally went to bed.  Even I have trouble sleeping with a sex toy rumbling inside me or against my clit.  I know.  Kari’s made me do it before, multiple times. 

I’m getting close to popping.  I can tell.  I keep bouncing in my seat, working the Husky dildo in and out and my clit feels like someone is licking it constantly.  My breath is coming in short bursts and my typo rate has skyrocketed along with the adrenaline in my blood stream.  It’s pretty simple.  It’s understandable.  And it’s what I am.  A nympho humiliation pain slut…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!