Sunday, July 10, 2011

NHPS ... Back Arches?



The very first time was a little odd. I was a junior in college and at that particular moment, I had my feet propped up on the desk, the little computer camera aimed at myself from the neck down, stark naked, with both nipples tightly caught in a pair of wooden clothespins. The view was no doubt nice, but I didn’t really care because I was fucking myself with the handle of a hairbrush.

Not the spanking kind of brush, you know… with a smooth back? Oh no, I was doing it with a cylinder hair brush, the kind that no matter which way you turn it the bristles go through your hair. I had been naughty and was evidently not being… NHPS enough? I was getting close though and he said “now take it out and turn it around.”

I blinked. Seriously? Actually, I did blink but all I could think of was “ooooh god yes!” And that was the first time I fucked the bristle end of a hairbrush.
It’s not exactly what you think. Going in the bristles all get pressed flat and coming out they pretty much do the same. So if you’re thinking of doing some brush screwing, just remember that to really make it worthwhile, you need to extract it almost all the way out and drag it over your clit. Or get someone to do it for you. Either way, you’ll probably cum. I do. But if you’re looking for torment, there’s always another option. Leave it in.

Perhaps it was hubris or arrogance that made me decide to go along with the idea, or expand it, or whatever, but when I got the message from a new friend (Hi Peter!) about a fantastic new NHPS exercise, I couldn’t help trying it out.

For starters, instead of vibroballs, or ben wa balls, or a dildo, or even a vibrator, I got out that hairbrush from all those years ago. It was clean of course. I’m good about that. I lay down on my bed, spread my legs, and began to work it in.
Which created my first problem. When you work a hairbrush (business end) into your pussy, it generally means you need to be well lubricated. Well lubricated means you’re horny, and horny usually means you’re getting close to cumming. And since I’m not allowed to cum this week unless I’ve got some stranger’s cock in my mouth, this presented more problems than I really wanted to deal with.

Of course, I really didn’t have a choice, did I? So I masturbated until the hair brush was deftly embedded inside me, with about two inches of handle sticking out of pussy like a tiny plastic cock.
That was when I discovered my second problem. While masturbating with the business end of a cylindrical hairbrush isn’t that bad bristle wise, just leaving it in and then walking around with it inside you is a whole nother thang. See, the bristles pop out inside you and when you walk, they poke and scratch and generally stimulate your insides. And if you’re trying not to cum, this makes life much much harder. And considering the punishment if I screw up, I didn’t really want to cum.

Well… ok… yes… yes I did.

But at five in the morning when you have to go feed the critters, it’s tough to find a spare male stranger running around the farm.
So I waddled out to the barn and did my chores. It was terrible. Every step was like someone brushing my inside, scrubbing me sexually. I’m glad I was wearing a skirt and no panties because I leaked constantly. My thighs were soaked, and by the time I was finished with getting the critters fed and the other things I needed to prep today, I was about as horny as you can get and not be lying on your back with your legs spread and your hand thrusting away.

I still had about forty minutes before it was time to go in for breakfast and then getting ready for church and I knew it was time to get my new exercise done. NHPS Back Arches.
What’s a NHPS back arch? Well you should know by now that NHPS stands for Nympho Humiliation Pain Slut and if you need info on that, go buy the damn book. It’s only 99 cents for crying out loud! Usually I do NHPS Pushups, which usually involves finding a naked NHPS (which is pretty easy because I AM one), a special tack mat with tiny sharp pin prick points that are only a millimeter long (long enough to prick, not enough to bleed), and then some specific movements.

For a NHPS Pushup, you strip off your clothes, put the tack mat under your breasts, get in pushup position, and then drop down, but ALL THE WAY DOWN, and then you take your hands and put them behind your back, resting your weight on your breasts. Yes. It does hurt. That’s the point.
But today I wasn’t doing NHPS Pushups. I was doing something worse. Much much worse. NHPS Back Arches.
Hello Breanne, I have just been reading about your NHPS pushups. I have a slight variation for you if you would like to try. Firstly you will need your Bristle Brush, Bristle end in your pussy, secondly your Vibrating anal beads no need to say where they go, and of course you will need your Tack Mat. Wish I could listen to this. The exercise is, Back Arches. Back Aches Lie on you front with your legs crossed at the ankles, keep your feet firmly anchored to the floor Hands and arms straight out in front of you Raise your upper body off the floor, keep your neck in line with your spine Hold for one second and then slowly lower to the floor I am not sure how many you will be able to do, so the challenge is to do as many as you can, then do five more. -Peter




Trying not to cum from the hairbrush inside me, I got out my vibrating anal beads. I so hate these things. I hate things up my ass. But dutifully I did it. How could I not? So I leaned way back on a hay bale and slowly but surely slipped bead after bead in. Then I turned them on. My ass clenched around the beads which of course caused my pussy to tighten around the hairbrush, which of course drove the bristles deep into my insides. MMMMMM….

I took my tack mat out of the storage bin at the end of the barn and tossed it down on the floor. The next step was easy. I peeled off my tee shirt, unhooked my bra, and even slithered out of my skirt. I figured if I was going to do this right, I should do it totally naked. With the beads vibrating at their maximum setting I stretched out, keeping my breasts up off the floor. With a quick hand I dragged the tack mat underneath me. I crossed my ankles and then lowered myself down, raising my hands above my head, stretching them straight out instead of putting them behind my back.

Instantly I felt the spikes all over my breasts. It felt like… well… honestly? It felt like the damn brush in my pussy! Tiny pin pricks all over! I lifted myself up, but instead of going straight, lifting my whole body, I merely bent, arching my back, arms and spine and neck straight. The little pin pricks of pain disappeared from my breasts, but something rather different happened in my pussy. The angle changed and the brush couldn’t handle it. One side of the bristle end suddenly dug painfully into me. Since each bristle was plastic, it wouldn’t cut me or anything, but boy did it feel… intense.

Wow. Then I went back down and once more tenderized my tits with pins.
My pussy was rapidly tightening and loosening around the brush and my hips jerked a few times. So I did it again. And then again. Each arch of my back was much worse than the one before it, and I don’t mean in pain. I mean in a “holy shit I need to cum” way. By the time I got to my seventh back arch, my hips were no longer under my direct control and I was humping… the floor.

Yes. How’s that for an image. The girl was so fucking horny she fucked… THE FLOOR.
Of course, not really. What I was really fucking was that damned brush! And oh my god it felt good! I needed it. I wanted it. And I did as many back arches as I could, thrusting my hips even as I dipped back down, mashing my breasts into the tack mat. The buzzing in my ass just made things more vivid, more intense and I was on my eleventh back arch when I couldn’t take it anymore.

Yeah. I came. That’s what you wanted right? Me cumming? That way I’d get punished? Yeah, well thanks. So now tomorrow I get to wear the fucking hemp rope thong while stuffed with my g-spot vibe on low. Do you have any idea what that knot right over my clit is going to do to me? And I’m STILL not allowed to cum unless I’ve got cock in my mouth!
Sigh…. After I collapsed in orgasmic bliss, I rolled off the tack mat. My breasts were covered (and still are by the way) with little red dots where the tacks bit into my skin. My nipples were a bit red and tender, but I wasn’t bleeding anywhere.

Once I recovered, I rolled back into position and did five more NHPS Back Arches. Why? Because I was supposed to. NHPS Rule #2, right? What did that do to me? Just make me insanely horny again.
Which is why at church, while my family was scarfing down donuts in the reception hall, I was in the AV closet with one of the youth ministers sucking his cock while I *ahem* brushed my pussy till I popped. How’s that for a vivid picture? I’d pull the bristle brush out, scraping it over my clit and then push it back in. I came before he did. Don’t worry. I gave him a GREAT blowjob as payment for helping me to cum. Ah, I love religious people!

So… what’s the score now? Well, I’m horny again, but that’s mostly because I’ve been walking around all day with the brush stuck up inside me, bristles rubbing my pussy. Wouldn’t that drive you crazy too? I’m thinking of going out and finding another cock too suck, but I also think that I should do one more thing before I go out like that.
Another set of NHPS Back Arches…. Don’t you think?

2 comments:

  1. I think you should do TWO more sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I feel that an entire NHPS exercise program ought to be developed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!