Saturday, December 12, 2020

12/05/2020 - Schuuluup

 

        Around me, the leather straps creaked as my body tried to tear itself free of the restraint chair. "Julie!" I cried out. "Please! I can't take it!"  
This wasn't said lightly, nor is it something I say often, and the Cheshire cat grin that danced across my mistress' face looked almost feral. It would have been easy to picture her with horns, a long tail, crimson bat wings, and glowing, coal like eyes. She looked down at me, fingernails raking lightly down my ribcage, admiring how my body tensed against the straps. 
            "I know," she purred. "But are you sure you want to switch again?" 

My eyes snapped down to the massager, which was mounted on some sort of metal stand and positioned between my legs. The bulb, soft yet firm and vibrating violently, was pressed against my clitoris, providing a constant and devastating buzz. Beneath it, the soft hum and squelching sound of the fucking machine as it pushed the huge dildo into my pussy, only to pull it free a second later, competed for attention. It was making a schhhluuup sort of sound as my gaping wet hole was spread open with each thrust. My toes twisted as my nerves were overloaded with sensation and the chair seemed to groan as I struggled impotently.

"Yes!" I whimpered, finally giving up. "Yes! Turn it off! I can’t take it!" 

Julie smiled and reached out. Her thumb found the button on the massager and she pressed it, quieting the noise. The vibrations stopped immediately and the friction burn I seemed to have developed on my clit cooled almost immediately. I let out a choked sob, relief flooding through my groin. Now, if only I could have gotten her to stop the fucking machine too. The huge dildo pushed back into my well pounded hole, pulled out, then dived back in. I let out a tiny groan. 

Julie laughed. "A little sensitive, princess?" I could see here reaching for something.

I didn't cry, but I wanted to. I sniffled, almost blubbering, but I managed to hold it together. I looked up at her again. "Please? Don't?" 

Julie tilted her head and gave me a disappointed look. "Oh, Bre. It's one or the other." She shook her head, mock sadness on her face, and picked up the TENS Unit, the wires of which led to both of my breasts and to my sex. A set of electrostim tabs had been positioned to either side of my clitoris, not to mention my nipples. "How many orgasms have you had again? Four? Five?"

"Four!" I blurted out desperately as she turned the dials that set the levels. I felt the sudden surge of energy. First it was just a touch, but as she rotated the dials it became a pinch. Next was a vicious squeeze, then a violent twist, which then began repeating itself every other second as she set the amount of electricity flowing through my breasts and clitoris to level four. One level per orgasm. The fucking machine kept going too, the dildo mindlessly sawing at me in steady, rhythmic thrusts. I let out a sound that was half agony and half ecstasy as my overloaded system failed to cope with the sensation and I turned into a gelatin mold, shaking. Julie loved it. Another spasm hit me and my clit seemed to tingle and burn, right along with my nipples. 

She sat back in her seat and looked at me in satisfaction. "I'm kind of hoping you have another orgasm," she said with a smile. "I know you like Level 5."

My jaw was clenched as I responded. "Hurts..." 

Julie snorted in amusement. "Of course it hurts. You're a fucking pain slut." Her eyes flickered from my nipples to my clit. "What hurts more? The vibrator? Or the TENS Unit?"

I didn't bother to reply. I just groaned, trying to endure. She reached over to my bare foot and began caressing my instep, running her fingers idly up and down my sole. It felt amazing, which just created more confusion in my fucked up brain. My pussy contracted again, trying to get a grip on the thick dildo sliding in and out of my pussy, even as my nipples and clit were repeatedly fried.

"Do you realize that you've been tied up in this chair for almost three full hours?" She asked wickedly, still caressing me, her fingers sliding up and down the sole of my foot. "I'm sort of surprised that you haven't needed any lube for that dildo fucking you, but then - this is you we're talking about. It's like you crave abuse." She gave my sole a little tickle and I gasped, twitching in a panic. That too made the pain of the electricity a little less intense. 

"Julie! Don't!" I squealed. 

She giggled. "Are you sure?" She asked, once more reverting to the soft, light, slow touch that I could handle, the pad of her finger sliding around in a circle, right on the arch. "I think now might be a good time to do some tickle torture."

Tear bloomed in my eyes. Maybe she was fucking with me... what the hell was I thinking? Of course she was fucking me! Brutally! My pussy quivered, tightening as the shocks to my clit and breasts left me breathless. It hurt. Oh God, it hurt! 

"Please?" I whimpered. "Please? Please let me up?"

She laughed, pulling her hand away. "Let you up? Are you kidding me? Mike doesn't get off for another hour and he said he wanted to see you in the chair." Her eyes went down to my hips. "Uh oh. Look at you twitch. Are you going to cum again?"

I gritted my teeth. "No," I hissed. "I'm not! I'm not! Please! Don’t make me! I'm not!" 

Julie laughed. "Oh, I think you are. Look at the way you're grinding. I think you're going to pop again!" She smiled wickedly, eyebrows going up. "You know what that means!" She said with excitement. She leaned over and plucked the leather sap off the floor. “A fifth orgasm. Wow. Let's see. Five strokes per orgasm, so five times five." She gave me a bright, excited look. "That means you get twenty-five strokes!" She lifted a hand and touched my right nipple, which was still tingling from the shocks. Evidently it didn't electrocute her, but she moved my nipple around in a circle and once more my confused body seemed to short circuit. I groaned, closing my eyes, too overwhelmed to speak.

"Hmmm,” she hummed. “Now what little torment to apply to you next? Clothespins on your tits again?” She shook her head. “No, we’ve done that twice now.” Her face brightened? “Oh! I know! What if we used one of the wooden skewers on the bottom of your foot?” She glanced down at my terrified expression and laughed. “Or a feather? Well, maybe not yet. But we’ll get there,” she assured me. Then she adopted this surprised, happy expression. “I know!” She declared. She bent down again, but I was too distracted, in too much pain, in too much pleasure, to try to watch her. She straightened up, reached around and under my leg and something touched my bottom. Something cold and wet. I jumped, my buttocks tightening instantly as whatever it was literally pressed against my back door.

"Julie!" I squealed in shock. I would have jerked away, but I had straps running across each ankle, just above each knee, across each thighs, over my hips, under my breasts, over my breasts, and then at my elbows and wrists. I couldn't move if I'd wanted to. 

"Relax, princess," she cooed. "It's tiny at the tip, but I guarantee it's going to get bigger." She laughed. "A lot bigger!" Then she pushed.

I fought her. It. Whatever. It wasn't conscious. My body was doing its own thing and I was just along for the ride by that point. I cried out, squealing as she pushed the plug into my ass. Then it started vibrating and I quivered, gasping. It was too much. Electricity, the pumping dildo in my cunt, the sensitivity, and now a vibrating anal plug? 

"No!" I wailed again. "No! Please! I don't want to cum!" 

"Nonsense. Everyone wants to cum," she retorted. "You especially. Granted, only nympho humiliation pain sluts like you want to cum this much, or in this way, but hey, I'm having fun!" She leaned over. “I know you are having fun!”

But I wasn't listening. I couldn't. My nipples felt like they were being ripped off, or crushed, and my clit was throbbing from the jolts of electricity being hammered through it. My pussy tightened rhythmically each time the thick dildo pressed itself into me, and the increasing pressure inside me, driving me toward climax, peaked. I cried out, eyes shut against the awful wonderfulness as my pussy struggled to tighten and grasp the dildo, as my clit throbbed and seemed to rip apart from the electricity. Even my freshly stuffed bottom seemed to hurt.


I lifted my chin and screamed.

"Oohh," Julie said in delight. "That's number five!" Fluids burst from around the massager and the dildo, soaking the stupid fucking machine and stand. My muscles froze as the adrenaline peaked and I tightened like a bowstring. I clamped down hard, not that this affected the thrusting dildo, but even my toes were curled and I closed my eyes as a rush of… well… not pleasure precisely, but sensation, overwhelming, wonderful, exquisite not-exactly pain hit me, pounding me into oblivion. 

I gasped, eyes snapping open. And then the euphoria hit me. It was like a drug, shooting through my veins. My head lolled and my eyes rolled up into the back of my head. A stupid smile went across my face and I let out a sigh as my body relaxed. My vision tunneled and I have vague recollections of colors and shapes and words and behind it the pounding pressure between my legs as the thick rubber dildo just kept fucking me. 

Then a flicker of pain cut through it. Like a knife slicing a cake. I groaned. Another pain. And another. First at my breast. Then my clit. Harder. Sharper. More acute. I whimpered, my orgasm induced high dissipating. I blinked, starting to come back, and then it hurt. Terribly. I grimaced, glancing down at myself.

“Owwww! Hurts!” I mewled. 

Julie grinned. “Well, I need to give you your licks anyway.” She lifted the TENS Unit control and turned the dials down until I heard the click of them going off. No more electricity crossed my nipples or clit and I almost burst into tears, I was so relieved. She hopped off the stool and set the controller down, then moved around my outstretched leg, her fingers sliding along my flesh, until she was next to the fucking machine. She reached up, moved the massager away from my pussy and then grinned up at me.

“Ready?” 

I looked down at my bound body. The straps were black against my skin and I glistened from the oil she’d rubbed me with when we’d started. But it was still terrifying to see her down there, holding the sap. I shook my head, suddenly fearful. “Please,” I whimpered. “Please don’t.” 

Julie gave me a frown. “Excuse me?” She asked imperiously, stamping her foot. “What did you say to me?”

“Please Mistress! Please don’t whip my pussy!” I blurted out, tears streaming down my face. 

“And why the hell not?” She demanded. “You are a nympho humiliation pain slut. And you are my submissive!” She practically shouted. “Your purpose right now is to suffer for my pleasure. Isn’t that right?” 

I nodded, crying. She lifted the leather sap in the air and I blinked, tensing, frozen. She was going to hit me. Right there on the clit! I didn’t even realize I was close to panic, or that my chest was heaving as I struggled to breathe. Then the paddle came down, the flexible leather slapping wetly at the top of my slit, smashing my clit downward, even as another thrust of the stupid dildo drove deep. Schuuluup. Schuuluup. Schuuluup.

In hindsight, I am quite aware that the force used to spank my clit was perhaps a smidgeon of what Julie could have used on me. She barely hit me, and had I been at the beginning of my torment, or less sensitive, it would have been a love tap. I might have even been disappointed. I might have mocked her, or teased her. I definitely would have said something sarcastic. But after three hours of non-stop clitoral torture, she might as well have taken a blowtorch to my clit. 

I screamed, thrashing against the leather straps as she began beating out a tattoo on my pussy and I clenched down so hard that the dildo had trouble sliding into my cunt, pushing the machine back against its platform. Julie gave me five solid smacks, enough to make it feel like she’d poured boiling water on my pussy. Then she leaned over the fucking machine, which still jamming the dildo into my cunt with that annoying schuuluup sound, and put her mouth right over my clit. Her tongue swirled in soft, wet, fast motions and the pain changed, morphing into pleasure. I squealed, thrusting upward, not that I went anywhere, and struggled to mentally process the change. It took me almost twenty seconds to process that now my clit was being licked, sucked on, and pleasured. Just as my brain finally figured out that it was supposed to feel good, she let go, lifted the sap, and gave me another five strokes before once more sending waves of acute pleasure surging up through my loins with her mouth. 

I couldn’t cope with it. It hurt. It felt good. Then it hurt again. Then it felt good. Just as my brain switched gears from flight to fight to flinch to thrust, the next sensation changed the response so I was always just behind the curve. I started to tremble, shaking as the excess energy bled away, then tensing as it rushed back to cope. She licked and spanked me and then licked me again. Rational thought became impossible and all I knew was that I felt something powerful. 

 


“Final five!” Julie announced happily, coming up. I looked down, eyes glassy and I didn’t know if I was going to cry, scream, beg, or cum. I stared at her, my mind shutting down, actual thought impossible as I was forced to merely respond to stimuli. Julie raised the paddle and I watched it come down on my pussy in slow motion. It struck, splattering juices across my thighs and it seemed disconnected, as if it weren’t really happening to me. The sap lifted, the underside soaked with girl goo, and Julie snapped it back down, flattening my clit. I still didn’t seem to feel it. She lifted it for the third blow and then suddenly the slow-motion film returned to full speed, the muffled sounds in my ears clarified, and burning, stinging heat exploded between my legs with such strength that all I could do was screech, clench my fists, and struggle. 

To no avail.

And fucking fucking machine just kept going. Schuuluup. Schuuluup.

Julie finished and with a callousness, once more suckled my sore and abused clitoris into her mouth. She rolled it around, stabbing at the nub with her tongue, placing her hands on my loins as I jerked and rolled and shuddered. Explosions of sensation, sensitivity, even hurt, still ricocheted through my nervous system, until she pulled back, drawing my clit up with her, until it was stretched out, only to pop free of the suction. Then, as I let out a sob, she pushed the massager back down, pressing it against my clit. 

“There now,” she said brightly. “That’s the punishment you get for having five orgasms,” she said simply. Then she pressed the power button.

Vibrations, strong and steady, surged through my abused clit and shot up through my spine.

“FUCK!” I yelled. “FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!” I pulled hard on all the bindings and the entire metal frame of the chair creaked.

Julie came around my foot, her fingers once more touching my skin, flickering over my curled toes. “I think that’s the point, princess.”

“Julie!” I gasped. “It hurts! I can’t!”

She laughed. “Nonsense. It doesn’t hurt. It feels good.” She sat back down. She watched as I began jerking, shuddering in spasms as the thrusting of the dildo, the vibrating plug in my ass, and the massager, all pushed on me again. My loins twitched madly and I was unable to control my muscles. I could barely think. A flurry of sound escaped my lips and for a several minutes she just watched me as I struggled, panting and wriggling. My toes curled as my feet twisted, my fingers clenched into fists as I pulled on the straps. 

“You know,” she said softly, “if the vibrations are too much for you…”

My wild eyes went to her face. “No! No! Please! Anything! Not the TENS Unit again!” She nodded, smiling.

“Well, eventually, when you need me to stop the vibrations,” she said softly. Then she leaned back. “Maybe clothespins on your nipples again,” she said teasingly. She shifted and a wooden peg appeared in her hand. “Here,” she said, lifting the clamp to my chest. I let out a mewling noise of desperation when it bit down, clinging to the tip of my breast. Pain lanced through my chest, but it didn’t go straight to my head. It went to my cunt. My buzzing, rubber stuffed, burning pussy. It rattled around, compounding every other sensation. And only then did it go to my head.

I gritted my teeth, eyes closed, my breath whistling sharply. 

Julie lifted another clothespin. “My God,” she breathed happily. “I love doing this to you.” Then she put the peg on my other nipple. I screeched again, shaking, my tits jiggling as I wrenched myself back and forth, fighting the incessant sexual stimulation, the pain, and the straps holding me down. The clothespins wiggled, falling over to the side and twisting my nipples downward, sending more shards of pain through my bosom. Julie sighed in satisfaction, just watching me. 

        “I can’t wait for Mike to get home and fuck me,” she said softly. “Seeing you like this, hurting you, making you cum, I’m so turned on right now that I want to crawl on top of you and jam my pussy into your mouth.” She looked up and down my body. “Except that there is no good way for me to do that.”

        There wasn’t. The restraint chair I was in was more like something you’d find at the dentist, and short of her standing on a pair of stools, squatting over my face, there wasn’t really a way to accomplish that. Besides, I was in too much… not agony, not ecstasy… whatever the sensation she was inflicting upon me... to really concentrate on pleasuring her. 

        I closed my eyes. I couldn’t even breathe right. My chest kept letting spurts go in and out, as if I were taking short, shallow breaths. Another spasm rippled through me and suddenly my pussy was burning again, the vibrations turning my clit into a fount of agony. I arched my back as much as I could and whimpered, shaking. Then I cried out again, clenching my jaw as I struggled to get away from the buzzing, oscillating toy. 

        “Are you going to cum again, Bre? Or are you just getting over-sensitized?” Julie asked curiously. 

        Tears welled up in my eyes again and I looked at her. “Massager,” I hissed through my teeth. “Burns.” 

    She nodded and leaned back, as if we were discussing the weather. “Yes. I would imagine it would.” She crossed her arms. “I mean, I’ve been vibrating your little clitty for,” she looked over at the clock. “Wow. We’re at three and a half hours now!” She shrugged. “At least, when I wasn’t shocking the shit out of it.” Then she leaned forward. “Want me to turn off the massager?”

    I couldn’t help it. I nodded, mewling and whimpering. She smiled, reached over, and pressed the power button. The earthquake went still and I let out a sob of relief. But then she picked up the TENS Unit.

        “Level one,” she said cheerfully. I heard a click but didn’t feel anything. Anywhere. I just blubbered a bit.

        “Level two,” she announced. This time I felt something. A light feather touched over my nipples, but underneath the clothespins still clamped to the tips. It was a weird sensation. 

        “Level three,” she said with more interest. I let out a groan. Now I could feel it. Someone was pinching the tips of my breasts, even more than the clothespins. And I could feel the weird sensation on my clitoris. 

        “Level four,” she chirped. The pinching became a hard twist, with maybe a pull thrown in, and I let out a moan. Level four was… uncomfortable. It hurt.  

        “But you’ve cum five times!” Julie giggled. Then her voice dropped into a vicious, dark, wicked sounding thing. “So, now we get to go to level five.”

        And someone grabbed hold of me with a pair of metaphorical pliers, twisting both nipples and my clit until I screamed. Pain lanced through me and I jerked.

        “That’s it!” Urged Julie, grabbing hold of my arm. “Embrace it! Take hold of it!”

        I shook my head, hair getting in my eyes. “NO! FUCK IT HURTS!” She looked at me, lips pressed together and then she reached for the massager. I caught sight of her hand and I jerked my head up. “NO!” I blurted out, but it was too late. She pressed the button and my world crashed.

 


        The rhythmic schuuluup sound of the fucking machine driving the thick rubber dildo into my pussy provided the bass line and its steady beat, wet and pounding, set the pace. The thick plug buried in my bottom rumbled deeply, but forced the contractions that tightened my loins. The razor edged vibrations of the massager, pressed against my clitoris, buzzed like a swarm of murder hornets, bent on stinging and succeeding masterfully. The jolt of the TENS Unit, sharp and caustic, sent bits of lightning across my nipples and clit, searing my flesh as if someone was forcing red hot needles through my most sensitive bits And I couldn’t even feel the clothespins as they flopped around my jiggling breasts. 

    My mouth opened and the sound that came out was ragged and etched. It held everything. Pain. Pleasure. Regret. Happiness. Agony. Excitement. Despair. Ecstasy. Resistance. Acceptance. My body shook as my vision darkened and my mental acuity faded into primeval responses. I could flinch. I could shudder. I could scream. I could cry. And then, I discovered that I could cum. Again. My back arched and my feet twirled at the ankles, energy suddenly bursting within me, rushing out to my extremities as a series of dark, wet, powerful explosions suddenly blossomed in my loins. It was hard, and it hurt, but it spiraled out of me in a rush so devastating that I tunneled, my brain short-circuiting, shutting down to prevent damage. It seemed to go on and on, one long shuddering, violent, blood-curdling shriek that seemed to echo through the entire house as I twitched fiercely, my body at the limit. A stream of fluid burst from between my legs, cum splashing out around the still thrusting dildo, falling onto the concrete floor of Mike’s workroom.

    “Holy shit!” Julie whispered. And then…

    Blackness.

   

***


    When I blinked, it didn’t hurt. The massager and TENS Unit were both off, though I could still feel the pads against my chest, the wires going to the controller. The clothespins were gone. The massager bulb was still pressed to my clit as well, but it was just a weight. No vibrations. Only the steady fucking of the dildo was still happening and my pussy felt wet and sore and tender. Schuuluup. Schuuluup. Schuuluup.

I let out a soft groan. 

    “Oh thank God,” Julie blurted out. She was sitting next to me. Her face was a mask of worry and the look of relief that went across it made me smile softly. 

    “What happened?” I whispered.

    “You blacked out,” she said in a worried tone. “Only for a few seconds. Long enough for me to turn the massager and TENS Unit off.” She licked her lips. “It looked like you were cumming, but the screech you let out. I wasn’t sure if I’d pushed you too far, and you didn’t ask for a Pepsi, so…”

    I let out a laugh, half expecting it to hurt, only to be surprised when it didn’t. I shook my head. I was exhausted. I felt wrung out. I gave her a look and her eyes widened. She bit her lip. “Um, you want off, don’t you?” She asked softly.

    I nodded. “I don’t want to use my safe word though,” I explained. “No medical out. I’m just… spent.”

    She grimaced, glancing up at the clock. “Mike is going to kill me. He specifically wanted to see you on that thing.” She hopped up from her stool and went around the end of the chair. A moment later the fucking machine slowed, coming to a stop with the dildo half inside me. She pulled it away and I let out a soft whimper. Then she quickly started unbuckling me, starting at the ankles and moving her way up. I groaned as I finally was able to close my legs, my thighs sore. I sat up, looking down at my abused loins, my clit bright pink, and Julie peeled the electrostim tabs off me. 

    “Is it okay if I go to the bathroom?” I asked plaintively.

    Julie nodded, giving me a “duh” sort of look. I padded into the master bath. My hair was a mess, my mascara had run, and there were tear streaks down my face. My nipples had a sort of cooked look to them and I ached everywhere, probably from the tension. I washed my face, used the toilet and then took a deep breath. I emerged to find Julie standing there, staring at the chair.

    “You okay?” I asked. She glanced at me and nodded. “Yeah. I suppose.” She turned and gave me a hug. “Are you okay to drive?”

I blinked. “You’re kicking me out?” I asked incredulously.

Julie bit her lip. “I’d prefer you not be here if I’m going to get punished. It confuses me.”

“Confuses you?”

She made a frustrated gesture. “When I’m alone with Mike, I’m me. I’m submissive. I want him to do things to me. I want to cum and scream and squirm and explode.” She reached a hand up to my face. “But when you’re here I want to tie you up and make you scream and squirm and…”

“And explode,” I finished with a soft smile. “I understand.” I looked at the chair, the fucking machine, the TENS Unit, the clothespins, even the massager. “What will happen to you if I’m not strapped to this thing when he gets here?”

    Julie’s eyebrow went up. She shrugged. “Best case scenario? A blistering spanking, some passionate kissing, followed by me getting pinned on the bed.” She grinned. “Which I can totally handle by the way.”

    I nodded. “And worst?”

    She put a hand on the chair. “I take your place,” she said softly. I took a deep breath and glanced at the clock. Mike was maybe fifteen minutes away. A thousand thoughts rushed through my head. But only one hung around long enough to take shape, to expand, to blossom. I gave Julie a hug. 

    “Thank you for the orgasms,” I said softly.

    She grinned. “You’re welcome. I’m not going to apologize for hurting you. You liked it.”

    I let out a laugh. “I did,” I admitted. “Sort of. I mean, I think I did.” Then I frowned. “No I didn’t. It hurt.”

    Julie chuckled. “See? You’re confused. You don’t know if you love it or hate it, do you?”

    I shook my head and grinned. “No. But I do know one more thing.”

    “What’s that?”

    I let her go and stepped around the brace that had held my leg. I twisted my hips to the side as I threaded my way between the fucking machine and the massager stand. Then I turned my back to the chair, pushed up, and sat down on the end. Julie’s eyes widened and I could see the hope bloom on her face. I laid back slowly, lifting my legs and setting them on the braces, stretching myself open again.

    “But Bre,” she whispered. “You’re too tired! You’re sore!” 

    I took a deep breath as I lifted my arms above my head, setting my wrists against the leather straps that needed to be buckled. “My purpose is not to serve my own needs, but to serve yours. You need me here, tied open.”

    “And tortured,” she whispered.

    I gave her a curt nod. “And tortured.”

    Julie began strapping me in and I lay there, breathing deeply as she bound my hands, my elbows, and then my torso, above and below my breasts. A belt went across my hips, then each upper thigh. Just above each knee and at my ankles, until I was immobile once more. I pulled, tugging, only to find that I was helpless, once again at her mercy. She moved down between my legs, squirting oil onto my sex and all over the fucking machine’s dildo. I gasped, just a little, as she set it back into place, half inside me. 

    “Ready?” She asked.

    I closed my eyes. “Yes.”

    I heard the sounds. Schuuluup. Schuuluup. Schuuluup.

    I felt the penetration, deep and thick and firm. Then something touched my clit, rounded and soft. I opened my eyes. The massager was in place. Julie peeled the stimtabs off their plastic backing and set them on either side of my clit, then did my nipples. She licked her lips as she returned to her stool. 

    “Bre?” She said softly, with only the sounds of the fucking machine interfering. 

    “Yes Mistress?” I asked.

 


   She shifted a bit, almost nervous. “Do you know what I want to do to you right now?” She asked, her voice husky. 

    I smiled and closed my eyes. “You want to hurt me. You want to pleasure me,” I assured her. I took a deep, steady, relaxed breath. “You want to force me to cum again.”

She leaned over, her hand brushing my hair aside and she kissed me, passionately. “Absolutely.”

    And then she turned on the massager. 


 *** 


Around me, the leather straps creaked as my body tried to tear itself free of the restraint chair. "STOP!" I cried out. "Please! I want a PEPSI!” 

Mike stared down at me with a shocked expression and he glanced over at Julie, who was already reaching for the TENS Unit controller. He let out a frustrated grunt and then his thick fingers reached for the massager, pulling it away from my pussy, even as he flicked the switch shutting it off. He pulled the thrusting, pumping fucking machine away from my mangled pussy, which was still dripping with a combination of oil and his cum. Julie reached up and I groaned as the blood rushed back into my crushed nipples, her fingers plucking the clothespins off my tits. 

“Don’t forget the ass plug,” she said to her husband, who still looked flabbergasted. He gave Julie a frustrated look and then reached down, his fingers pulling at the base of the thick, rubber phallus. It came out and I let out a quiet sob.

“Well,” Mike said, stepping back. “An hour and a half? That’s all?” He looked at Julie. “Did you fuck her or something before you started?”

Julie started to take the electrostim tabs off me, putting them back on the plastic backers. “No. I just put her in the chair when you told me to. Why?”

Mike gave me a suspicious look. “Well, I just expected to last a bit longer. I mean, don’t get me wrong, four orgasms is a lot to handle, and I know that Bre doesn’t enjoy the TENS Unit going higher than level four, but…” his voice went quiet and he shook his head. “I just was hoping for a longer session.”

Julie smiled at him. “Were you satisfied?” She asked, her tone just a little sharp. Her eyes went down to Mike’s crotch.

Mike suddenly laughed. “Hell yeah. Bre is an amazing fuck.” He looked over at his wife. “Just like you.”

Julie grinned. “Careful. One of these days you might find yourself all tied up and the two of us taking turns.”

Mike’s eyebrow went up. “Ah, a milking session? You know I’m getting a little old for something like that.”

Julie laughed. “Trust me. We could make you cum,” she assured him. “Repeatedly.” She started unbuckling my wrists and I closed my eyes. I ached everywhere. I hurt. Not badly, but… enough. 

My hands came loose, then my arms, and then Mike started undoing the buckles on my legs. I didn’t move. I didn’t think I had the energy. 

“So,” Mike said conversationally. “Are you and Kari going to put her on trial for calling for a medical out?”

Julie snorted. “Of course we are. You know the rules for Breanne. If a nympho humiliation pain slut asks for a medical out, the specifics of the situation will be examined and a suitable punishment will be levied for not completing the required assignment.” She looked down at me. She chuckled. “Maybe her punishment for using her safe word phrase will be getting tied back up in the chair and forced to cum!” 

Mike laughed. “That would be ironic.”

“You should carry her to our room and put her on the bed.”

Mike nodded. “Okay.”

“No,” I groaned, pushing up. “I’m okay. I can walk. Besides, I need to go to the bathroom.” 

Mike sounded concerned. “Are you sure? I can carry you there.” He leaned over and then looked a little more closely at my pussy. “Oh. Damn. Your clit is swollen. Like badly.”

Julie came around and gave me a quick examination. “Yeah, a little,” she exclaimed. “She’ll be alright. Day or two of just vaginal orgasms and maybe no panties for a week will set her right.”

Mike looked at Julie with his eyebrow up. “Well, Breanne rarely wears panties anyway, so I suppose that will work out.” He eyeballed me again. “It’s just, I didn't think the combination of massager and TENS Unit would be so rough on you.” He shrugged. “Especially enduring it for just an hour and a half. Usually you have more stamina. I was sort of expecting us to be going for three or four hours.” 

I smiled and pushed myself to the edge of the chair. “Bathroom,” I repeated, hoping down. I was lucky he was there though, because I lost my balance, pitched forward, and found myself pressed up against his abdomen, his hands keeping me in place.

“Yeah,” he said. He grabbed my arm and walked me forward, making sure I didn’t tip again. Then he gestured for Julie and she hurried over, going into the master bath with me. She helped me over to the commode and then went back over to the vanity to give me some privacy.

“Thank you,” she said simply.

I let out a soft chuckle. Then I whimpered. Peeing hurt. 

“You okay?” Julie asked.

I shrugged as I finished up. “Sore. Tender. Tired. Hungry.” I cleaned up and then went to wash my hands. Julie stepped aside as I ran the water. “And very thirsty,” I admitted.

“I can fix the last one, if you want.”

I grinned. “You know what will happen if I stay,” I replied.

She nodded. “He will want to use you again.”

I blinked and looked at her. Then I turned toward my sometimes mistress, my friend. I shook my head. “No,” I said softly. “You will.” 

Julie grinned, her eyes flashing. “You know me too well, princess.”

I grimaced. “Damn it! I hate it when you call me that!”

She laughed. “I know! Come on.” She took my hand, pulling me out of the bathroom. Mike was standing there, adjusting a few things on his special restraint chair.

“Mike? Breanne has requested a couple of hours to recuperate, which also includes feeding her. And getting her something to drink. After that, she’ll be ready for another round.”

His eyebrow went up, looking at me with interest. “In the chair?”

I nodded. 


His mouth curled up at the corner. “I’ll start you back off at level one. You understand that? And that I won’t let you up till you’ve had five or six orgasms. Right?”

Julie stiffened beside me. I could feel it. I found her hand and gave it a squeeze. Then I let her go and slowly dropped to my knees. It wasn’t comfortable because of the concrete, but I didn’t quite care. I spread my legs so he could see my swollen, red-tinged, over-sensitized clit, and I set my hands on my thighs, palms up. A classic, submissive position.

“Six or seven orgasms is fine, Master. I am yours. And Mistress Julie’s. Please use me to satisfy all of your urges.”

Mike laughed. “Fine. Get up off the floor. Julie, why don’t you get her a drink? Then we can get dressed and go grab a bite to eat.” He gave us a wink. “Then we will come back here and put her through a real torture!”

Julie nodded and helped me up. “Absolutely, honey!” Her eyes sparkled. She led me out of the workshop and down the hall toward the kitchen. “Good grief,” she whispered. “You’ve already had ten orgasms since you got here.” She glanced at the clock. “That’s almost one every half hour. And you want to endure six or seven more?” 

I smiled woodenly. “I had three this morning before I came over here.” 

“Damn girl,” she said. “You know what we’re going to do to you when we get back from dinner, right?”

I nodded. “Torture another six orgasms out of me.”

Julie looked at me. She shook her head. “Or seven. You are out of your mind. You know that?” She got down a glass. “What would you like to drink?” She asked quietly, softly, maybe even a little fearfully.

I laughed. Then I gave her a hug. “A diet Coke please.” 

Her eyes widened.

“After all,” I replied with a grin. “It’s what I like.”






Wild, witty, and totally sexy, Breanne Erickson is the author of “Tales of a Nympho Humiliation Pain Slut,” series. Known as the “goddess of dark erotica”, her humorous outlook on life, her incredible urges, and sexual escapades are the stuff of legend. Each tale is like an entry into her personal diary - the long, thick, and hard “ins and outs” of a girl who can’t ever seem to get enough deviant sex. Check out her amazing work at Amazon.com.

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see your being taken care of by being taken care of in these trying times Bre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed this one when it got put up. I like it. Love, loved, the Pepsi/Diet Coke thing. It's so appealing because my psyche responds to the TENS & cattle prod(& zippering) like Breanne goes for getting the pussy sapped.

    -Fs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed this one when it went up. I like it. Loved the Pepsi/Diet Coke thing. & the electricity goes straight to my psyche like getting pussy sapped does it for Bre.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!