Thursday, August 20, 2020

051120 Freshen Up

 

“Breanne!” I heard her call from the back of the office. “Breanne? Can you please come here?”

I shifted in my chair, feeling the wetness as the sensation of slick leather gliding across my bottom caused a noticeable distraction from the commanding summons. Twisting, I glanced down the hallway behind me, but I could see that Kari wasn’t at her desk. She’d been unusually needy the last few days and with careful consideration for the ridiculously high heels I was wearing, I stood up, smoothing down the hem of my dress. It was a short, little black number that Kari had purchased for me, and except for the fact that it wasn’t actually long enough to cover my rear end, especially while sitting, or that the bodice was daringly cut along the sides and just a tad bit too small to hold in my bosom, the dress fit like a glove.

A too tight, bulging at the seams, awkward glove.

The stilettos made me leery of hurrying, as did the soft vibrations coming up from my loins, so I took my time going down the hallway. Another quick glance into her office confirmed that my boss, mistress, lover, and best friend wasn’t doing paperwork, so I took the corner and checked the kitchenette. Occasionally I would find her in there, making coffee, but today it was empty. Then I looked into her art room. This second “office” was full of pens and papers and paint and colored pencils, the tools of her trade as an interior designer, but no Kari. So I continued on to the conference room.

I found her standing at the end of the massive mahogany table. Blonde, tall, and gorgeous, Kari Anders was the epitome of natural beauty. Her suit was immaculate, and today colored the same shade of crimson as my hair. An off-white blouse seemed to shimmer beneath the jacket and looked as smooth as silk. Her ears, throat, and ring finger glittered with diamonds, and her shoes cost more than my monthly apartment rent. Maybe. Probably.

She smiled at me and then gestured at the table. A long strip of soft rubber matting had been laid across the full length. It was black and could probably best be described as cabinet liner.

“Get up on the table,” she said quietly. “I want to freshen you up.”

I blinked, hesitating at the new term. “Freshen me up?” I asked, suspicious as hell.

Kari nodded, her face stern. I could tell she was in a mood, so I decided not to argue with her.

“Do you want me to take off my dress?” I asked, my mouth curling up into a teasing smile. Kari and I were lovers, of a sort, and I didn’t mind a little naughty at the office. Or a lot.

She shook her head. “Just lay down. On your back. And spread your legs.”

“Ah,” I said knowingly. The dress was short enough that the position would bare everything below my navel all by itself. I kept my eyes on her as I turned my bottom to the table and hopped up, finding a seat. The bare skin of my buttocks pressed against the smooth and polished tabletop and I slid backward until I found the rubber runner, and then laid back. I brought my feet up and set the heels of the black stilettoes on the runner, my knees bent, and I felt the cool air of the room caress my petals as my dress slid upward around my waist, exposing every little bit of me from my belly button down. If Kari wanted to see pussy, she was undoubtedly getting an eyeful of wet pink perfection.

I stretched out languorously. “Is this how you wanted me, Kari?” I taunted, spreading my knees wide apart in a pose I knew would excite her. “Did you want to make me wet?” I was soaked already, thanks to the vibrating egg buzzing softly inside me, but I said it anyway. I reached down between my legs and pressed fingers to either side of my exposed clitoris, knowing that she would see it. Maybe she’d use her mouth? A dildo? Something more nefarious?

I smiled at her, eyes glittering, and she bent over to the side, reaching for something in the seat of one of the conference chairs. Her hand came back up, gripping something long and black, and instantly my smile faltered as she shook out the flogger, the multitude of thin rubber strands waving with menace.

“Oh,” I whispered in sudden understanding. “You meant freshen up.”

Kari nodded, her eyes brightening. “Now, I don’t want you making too much noise, and if you do, I’m going to gag you.”

I gulped. I hate gags.

“But if you’re a good little girl, and don’t close your legs, then I won’t have to get the gag.”

I blinked. “So I get gagged if I close my legs? Or if I make noise?” The tone was just a tad bit sarcastic.

Kari gave me an irritated look, and then moved fast, swinging the whip. It swished down, passing my knees, sending a forceful breeze across my thighs, only to land solidly on my sex. The rubber strands bit into me, some lashing down on my petals, some digging deep into my depths. Others found bare skin and thigh. I let out a sharp yelp, mostly in surprise, and lifted my bottom up off the table.

But I didn’t close my legs. Because I liked it.

Kari smiled wickedly. “Very good. Now, keep your legs open.”

She swung the whip overhand and this time there was no stopping. I felt the rubber strands strike my sex, stinging heat overlapping the fluttering sensation of the first stroke, and the pressure I’d been feeling all morning from the vibrating egg seemed to double instantly. I clenched my teeth, closing my eyes as stroke after stroke fell upon my loins, forcing my sex open, spreading my petals, and tearing at my clit. Kari didn’t hit me hard, but she hit me fast, and by the time we got to the fifteenth stroke my hips were starting to roll. My body began to become sensitized by the direct stimulation and the wet smacking sound of the rubber strands slapping against my pussy made my head spin.

Of course, the other issue was the vibrating egg. Kari had slid it into me that morning, a fist sized ovoid object, stuffed to the brim with a battery powered motor, which was running, even at that moment, in low pulses of sex swirling sweetness. The very same stimulation that had left me slipping along the leather seat of my chair, combined with the stinging heat of the whip, left me breathless. Need; raw and unfiltered, seemed to burst from within my loins, struggling to escape, and I lifted my bottom off the table, an offering to the goddess herself, as my body seemed to beg for more. This spread my legs even wider, which was what Kari wanted.

And she took that offering.

There was a roaring in my ears and I brought my hands to my chest, shoving my fingers into the bodice of the dress from the sides, grabbing at my tits. I squeezed roughly, finding my nipples, pinching them and rolling the stiff points around as Kari continued beating out her dark rhythms on my slit. I closed my eyes, a low pitched wail of desperate longing escaping my lips and I felt my pulse pounding as Kari hit me. I closed my eyes, chest heaving, a flurry of sensation overwhelming me until I couldn’t take it.

“Yes!” I blurted out. “Yes! Hit me! Harder!” I groaned, teeth clenched. My knees spread as the soles of my shoes came together, a butterfly on a flower.

Silence. Utter stillness.

My eyes snapped open and I looked down between my breasts. Kari had backed away, and even sat down. Her eyes were on my dripping, pink tinged, hot slit.

“Kari?” I whimpered, hot blooded need coursing through my veins.

Her eyes came up to mine and she smiled. “I believe you’re fresh now. You may return to the front desk.”

Hot lust surged through me, demanding satisfaction. “Kari?”

Her head tilted sideways. “You heard me.”

I pulled my hands out of my dress and practically sat up. “Kari? Please? Whip me more?”

She shook her head. “No. You’re too hot. Too bothered. Too close. I want to drag this out.” She stood up, the flogger swinging from her hand.

My mouth dropped and I watched as she started heading for the door. “Kari!” I half shouted. “You can’t leave me like this!”

Her eyes rolled. “Of course I can,” she sneered. Then she was gone. I lay there on the table, panting desperately, tormented. Finally, I heaved myself up, the horrible ache of denial running through me and returned to my chair. To suffer.

 

***

 

It was almost lunch time when Kari appeared at the side of my desk. I was in quite the state, the vibrations of the egg toy keeping me right on the cusp of sexual climax, but without sufficient force or energy to push me over the edge to orgasm. It was a maddeningly frustrating situation. My chair was soaked, and my own excretions had slicked the seat, leaving me uncomfortable as my bare bottom slipped and slid back and forth, responding to my pumping hips and throbbing clit.

The flogging Kari had given me an hour or so earlier had faded in intensity, the stinging heat of the rapid but admittedly light beating dissipating quickly. But the memory of it, of being laid out on the table, legs spread, my new black dress slipping up around my hips without even needing to be pulled to my waist, opening myself up for her, was so vivid, so present in my mind, that I kept mentally reliving it, making the denial she’d inflicted upon me even worse.

And then she was there again, right beside me. “It’s time to freshen up,” Kari said simply. She turned and walked away and I realized she meant for me to follow her. I stood up, ignoring the disgustingly large wet smear I’d left on the leather seat of my chair, in a rather enticingly erotic shape, and went down the hall. My stilettoes were soundless on the carpet and I could feel my thighs sliding against each other, both slick with my arousal. When I turned the corner, I spotted Kari disappearing into the conference room. I hurried along then, only to find her waiting for me in the exact same spot as before. At the end of the table.

Yes. I looked for the flogger, but she wasn’t holding it. Maybe it was in the chair.

“Please lay down on the table with your legs spread,” she told me again, pointing at the rubber runner still protecting her precious mahogany surface. “And no matter what, keep them open.”

I didn’t waste time. My heart jumped and I knew, as horny as I was, that another flogging of my pussy was going to be more than sufficient to push me over the edge. I couldn’t help grinning as I climbed up on the table, twisting and lying flat on the runner, spreading my legs and offering up my leaking gash as a target. Excitement seemed to pour through me and I knew I was about to cum. How could I not? I let out a little laugh. “Freshen up.” It must be code for “get flogged between the legs.”

This time I slid my hands into the front of the dress before she even started and I was already teasing my nipples when she bent over to pick up the flogger. I closed my eyes, spreading my knees even further, opening myself up, exposing my dripping slit, waiting in breathless anticipation for the rubber strands to slash down, catching my folds, leaving me in stinging, hot satisfaction.

Which is why I stiffened and gasped, my knees almost touching, when something sharp and prickly rolled up my labia and over my clitoris. My eyes snapped open and this time I looked down to see Kari bent over my lower half. She was holding something metal in her hand and even as the sharp little spikes flashed in the light, I knew exactly what was happening. She had a Wartenburg pinwheel and was running the point speckled surface over my loins, perforating my labia and clit, and leaving me a trembling mess.

“Kari!” I blubbered. “You’re supposed to whip me!”

She looked up, an amused grin on her face. “On the contrary, I’m supposed to do whatever I want. The fact that you wish to be whipped did not escape me. Which is why you are being ‘freshened’ in a different manner. Now hold still and keep your legs open.”

I lowered my head, staring up at the ceiling. The prickling crawled up my sex again and this time, when she rolled the spiked wheel over my clitoris, she pressed a little harder. I gasped and tried to resist thrusting, or pumping, or moving, or rolling, but she seemed to know exactly where to put the pinpricks best. I gritted my teeth, discomfort and hurt blossoming between my legs as my knees twitched.

I started counting the seconds and spread my arms wide, fingers clenched into fists as Kari continued to inflict back and forth rolls across my sex, each spin of the wheel leaving tiny, shallow punctures in the very top layer of my skin. I knew she wasn’t pushing hard enough to draw blood, but she was definitely deep enough to reach the thin layer of nerves. I struggled to remain still, to remain open, and to be accepting, but for almost ten minutes she rolled the pinwheel over my clitoris, up and down my labia, scoring my flesh. The vibrating egg continued to buzz inside me and eventually I was gibbering, my chest heaving as the pain and arousal met and fought. And like any war zone, I was the ultimate loser.

Then, after one particularly vicious roll across my clit, that had me jerking half upright in pain, grimacing as I cried out, Kari pulled away from my exposed sex and came around the table. The pinwheel waved in the air as she came up to my shoulder, looking down at me in excitement.

“We’re all most done,” she assured me.

I was panting. “Almost?” I whined. She nodded, a warm smile on her face. Then she grabbed the bodice of the dress and tugged it inward, toward my sternum. And both my tits popped out on either side.

“Aaahhh!” I exclaimed, hands coming up, but she caught one of mine with hers and then the pinwheel rolled up the side of my freshly exposed boob, spun up one side of my turgid nipple, drove the sharp pins straight down into the hard tip, and then rolled around to leave a series of little red marks along the underside of my bosom. I shook, shuddering and it was everything I could do not to make a grab for her wrist. Instead I grimaced, eyes closing as she did the other side of my chest. Little needles pricked and bit and stuck at my breasts until I could barely lay still.

“P-p-please…” I whimpered, still not daring to close my legs. Maybe even hoping she still intended to bring out her flogger.

Then she lifted the pinwheel. “There. All done.” She left, whirling and spinning and after I reached up to wipe away a single tear, she was gone.

 

***

 

“You need to be freshened up,” Kari said to me an hour and a half later. My head snapped up from where I’d been looking at the snapdragons, eyes wide.

“What? No! Not here!” I hissed, glancing around the garden. Kari had stopped at one of our favorite gardens after picking up take out and we’d found a secluded little cove to eat in. Granted, there was quite a bit of privacy, at least when it came to eating. Anyone walking down the main path could look in, see the single table occupied, and under general principle, leave us alone. But having a picnic lunch was a far cry from being exposed from the waist down, with your legs spread, so your boss, mistress, lover, and friend, could do something utterly vicious to your pussy!

Kari pointed to the wooden bench that was positioned off to the side of the little copse of trees. “There I think. You can lay back and don’t forget to spread your legs.”

I shook my head. “Kari! This is a public place! You can’t do this here!”

Her eyes rolled. “Of course I can. Though I suppose you can refuse me, which then puts you in conflict with your general nature. Are you a nympho humiliation pain slut?”

I bit my lip and looked down. “Yes,” I replied sullenly.

“Are you not required by the rules governing that title, to immediately submit to any and all torments and/or punishments I wish to inflict upon your body?”

I nodded. “Yes, Mistress.”

“And am I correct in thinking that exposing you in a public fashion is not on your list of limits?”

Getting arrested was, but I knew damned well that the risk of that was minimal. I didn’t bother to answer. I just nodded. I was fucked. Or not fucked. Doomed. Certainly doomed.

Kari continued on. “So, you will obediently go and lay down on the bench. You will pull up your dress to appropriately display your pussy. You will then spread your legs to either side of the bench, and I will then freshen you.”

Slowly I stood up. The small, rickety wooden chair creaked as I scooted it back. Inside me, the soft and incessant vibrations of the egg churned my insides. Then I moved over to the bench. It was cedar, or pine. I wasn’t really paying attention. I was mortified. She was going to do something to me here. In the garden. Out in public. I sat down and then laid back. I never would have done it under other circumstances, but this was Kari asking me to do it. Telling me to do it. I lifted my right foot over the wooden seat and then closed my eyes as my dress, for the umpteenth time that day, rode up, exposing my perfect, beaten, needle-pricked pussy.

My very, very wet pussy.

Kari opened her purse and with a quick glance down the path, just to make sure we were actually alone, she pulled out a vicious looking leather strap. It was eight inches long and attached to a wooden handle. Not a paddle or a sap, it was highly flexible and she positioned herself at the end of the bench as my eyes widened in alarm.

“Kari!” I gasped, trying to keep my voice down. “Wait! That will hurt! I’ll make too much…”

She swung the strop down, the leather curling against my entire sex. I tightened instantly, my body locking around the vibrating egg, trembling as I clenched my jaw, eyes shutting as my spine arched. Pain exploded between my legs, a burning heat that seared my petals and almost made me cry out. My knees wavered in the air, almost closing, but I managed to keep enough of my senses to avoid almost certain punishment.

Kari didn’t wait for me to calm down, or for the scorched sensation of the impact to fade. Hell no. She lifted her arm again and brought it slashing down for round two. The leather strap smacked wetly into my cunt, flattening and mashing my folds, tearing at my clit, and seemingly burning the surface layers of my pussy. I thrust upward, one hand jammed into my mouth to keep quiet, and my hips jerked and thrashed as the pain bursts and unfolded along my sex. Kari swung again, and then a fourth time, each blow bringing a burst of color behind my closed eyelids.

My God… it fucking hurt! It was brutal and fast. She didn’t give me time to adjust, to embrace the pain, to even accept it! It was just light and fury and heat, like igniting a rocket that must burn hot and fast, only to peter out when the fuel is exhausted. Four strokes turned into a dozen and I began to lose the struggle. My knees came up, the distance between my thighs tightening as I chewed on a finger. More pain exploded on my clit, the wet slapping sound of the spanks punctuated by my muffled cries. Finally Kari nailed me perfectly, the tip of the strap slapping down hard, right on my sensitive, swollen nub, the full length spreading downward to excoriate my labia. There was no way I could keep the full throated wail from bursting from my throat and my knees slammed together as I curled up, protecting my delicate parts.

She let out a sigh of satisfaction. “Finally,” she whispered. Then Kari straightened and smiled down at me, as if my disobedience was not only expected, but welcome. I lay there trembling, my hands between my legs as the burn began to fade into an intoxicating heat. Then the vibrations seemed to intensify, the egg toy inside me rumbling faster and harder. I gasped and a fresh flurry of spasms rocked me on the bench, until I wasn’t feeling anything but sexual need. I pressed on my sore clit, my fingers finding the wet and protruding nub, and I moaned.

“Please stand up,” Kari said quietly. “And do not touch yourself.”

I opened my eyes and rolled over to look at her. I was panting, my face flushed, my sex dripping. I pulled my fingers out of my slit, the tips soaked. Slowly I sat up and put my stilettos on the ground. I stood up, still breathing hard, and looked at my mistress with an expression of utter predation. I licked my lips, looking at Kari from under half closed eyelids. Energy coursed through my veins and I wanted to grab hold of her and drag her down, to rip her expensive blouse from her body and devour her breasts. I wanted to press my face into her slit and lick her clit until she was screaming from orgasm. And I wanted to do it again and again, and damn the consequences.

I took one step forward and Kari lifted the strop.

“Bare your breasts,” she said, challenging me. Her voice rang up and she straightened to her full height. Her hair flashed, blowing back over her shoulder and her entire demeanor changed. She was the goddess I worshiped, the mistress I knew and loved and obeyed. “Hands behind your head,” she ordered.

Suddenly, the little submissive fuck slut was back. I bared my breasts, pushing the front of the dress inward so that both full curves popped loose from the sides. The huge nipples stood pink and waiting, the silver barbell piercings glinting dully in the light. I lifted both arms and interlaced my fingers at the nape of my neck. I watched as Kari lifted the strop, and with a perfectly aimed swing, lashed it horizontally across my chest.

The flexible leather snapped against my breasts, flattening and mashing them, even as the wet hide tore at my nipples. I gasped, eyes widening as the pain shot up through my jugs, combining perfectly with the ripples of pleasure still streaming up from between my legs. I trembled as she swung again, once more taking both breasts with a single blow, forcing me to grimace as the strap glanced off my bouncing boobs with a surprisingly loud smack. I winced, looking away as she spanked my breasts with the strop, until my breasts felt hot and heavy, burning with the sting, and aching deep. A moment later I heard her gasp and I opened my eyes.

A nice looking couple were standing at the path to our little alcove, looking in. The man’s eyes were wide as he stared at my bared and now quite liberally striped chest, while she gaped.

“Sorry,” he mumbled. Then she whirled and pulled him away.

Kari jerked and looked back over her shoulder. She frowned as I hurriedly shoved my hurting breasts back into my dress and smoothed the hem down. But I was shaking as I did, energy coursing through me, desperation and wanton need sloshing through my veins.

“I think we’re done for now,” she said simply. Then she tucked the strop away in her bag and began cleaning up the remnants of our lunch.

I didn’t say another word.

But I burned.

 

***

 

The vibrating egg trembled violently inside me and I squirmed wetly in my chair, face flushed, while my hips jerked and thrust. Across from me, the empty expanse of the building’s atrium stood like a powder keg waiting to explode and my eyes snapped back and forth across the glass wall of our suite, expecting someone to emerge from the stairwell, or from the direction of the main entrance, or from the elevator. More of the offices had opened after the COVID lockdown and traffic was almost back to normal, which meant more opportunity for Kari to humiliate me.

In fact, that was exactly what she’d been doing since we got back to the office. Kari had been playing with the vibrating egg remote, all the way from her desk, changing the frequency and strength of the sexual oscillations and I had little doubt that she understood exactly what she was doing to me. Ripples of lust ran through my body like static electricity and charged particles made my hair want to stand up on end. I twitched in my seat, the metaphorical “ants in her pants” description running patently through my mind. I wanted to cum, desperately.

But the fact that Kari was deliberately holding back, keeping me from achieving climax, was starting to wear on me. She’d flogged my pussy that morning, then perforated it from top to bottom before lunch. Then came the embarrassing after lunch session in the garden, my pussy on display for a rather public whipping. Now it was nearing three o’clock and I was once more at the edge of sanity, sexually focused on trying to get satisfaction instead of on surviving. Or… you know… on work.

Remember, she pays me for this.

I was just on the verge of doing something stupid when I heard her approach. The soft sigh of silk, the light sound of her footsteps, and then she was there beside me, looking down. I can only imagine what I must have looked like; face flushed, breasts bulging out of the sides of the dress, only barely contained by the small bodice, hips rolling as I smeared the continuous flow of sex juice around my leather seat. I looked up at her, once more becoming breathless as her sapphire colored eyes stared down at me with the same sort of hunger I felt for her. I wanted to undress her, running my tongue along every delicious curve until I found her sweet spot, licking until she quivered.

And I was well aware of what she wanted to do to me.

“It’s time to freshen up,” Kari said softly.

I swallowed my need, my frustration, my urges, and rose quietly, with only a simple nod of obedience. I didn’t follow her. I led the way, stepping quickly as we made our way back to the conference room. The rubber runner was still on the table and like before, there were no tools in sight, though I suspected whatever she intended to use on me was tucked into the seat of one of the chairs.

Unlike the previous times, I decided to strip naked, pulling off my dress and exposing my entire body. Kari let out a mewling growl of pleasure as I did it without being told and I slid my bare bottom across the mahogany table and lifted myself up. It only took me seconds to get positioned and I bent my knees and spread my legs. A trickle seeped out of my slit and I felt it slide down the crack of my ass. I licked my lips, my breathing and pulse increasing as the anticipation made me quiver, and I waited as Kari rounded the table and reached into one of the chairs.

She came up with a crop, the long handle capped with a small leather flap. I shuddered, knowing exactly what she could do with the tool, the sensations she could both instigate and capitalize on. I jerked a little as she lifted it and stroked the soft, inner portion of my left thigh, running the leather down to my sex. I groaned as she caressed me with it, the crop’s head soft and pleasant as it was brushed against my clit.

“Don’t close up,” Kari reminded me as way of warning. Then she lifted the crop several inches away from my sex, let the tip hover for just a moment, and then snapped it back down, striking my slit with a perfectly aimed stroke.

It stung enough that I let out a soft yelp. My buttocks tightened and my pussy squeezed down around the vibrating egg in response. But that sting dissipated within seconds, leaving a warmth that spread from my vulva to my clit. I gasped, hips thrusting up, as if my lower half was begging for another stroke.

Kari obliged, understanding the unspoken need permeating my sex and she slapped the crop back down between my legs, striking my clitoris with even more force. My teeth snapped together as a flash of pain seemed to bloom between my thighs. My back arched, but by the time I lowered my ass to the table again, only the heat remained and I sucked in a breath of air, panting as my fingers curled into fists.

Another stroke fell, this time catching more of my petals than my clit, though it still burned. My chest heaved and I brought my hands up to my breasts, squeezing them roughly, pushing the tips upward.

“Alright,” Kari said simply. “If you insist.”

Before I could even react, she flicked the crop up over my bare chest, striking my right nipple with a harsh, stinging blow. Fire seemed to lick at the tip of my breast, the point raised and turgid. I gurgled from the pain of it, eyes closing tight, grimacing as the torrid shock seemed to burn deep. But even as I reeled from that, Kari moved back down between my legs and struck my presented pussy with another impact that left me quivering, pain and heat and sexual need blossoming in two different spots, setting my nerves afire.

Then she lifted the crop and snapped it hard against my left nipple, creating a trifecta of targets. I hissed, trying not to screech as my other tit tingled, scalded by the fierce swat. My fingers tightened as my hips rose up and I mentally could not get past the hurt coming from my breast. Then Kari pulled my attention back down between my legs, giving my clit another blistering slap.

It took every ounce of willpower to hold still, to keep my legs open, and even then I knew I was wriggling on the tabletop, knees coming perilously close together, as I rolled back and forth. Too much sensation, too much intensity, left me gasping, trembling with both hurt and need, and I didn’t know what to do. It was out of my hands. There was only reaction and the excess power had to go somewhere. I twitched violently as Kari whacked my right breast again, then nailed me between the legs once more.

Thought became impossible. It was all reaction. Sting. Pain. Heat. Need. Lust. Tight. Air. The crop whipped down onto my left breast. These were the things that I focused on and they weren’t rational thoughts. Kari spanked my clit again, my ass coming off the table. They were feelings. Right breast. They were instinctive responses. Pussy. A natural reaction to intense stimuli. Left Breast.

I cried out, unable to handle it any longer. “Fuck! Please! Fuck me! Please make me cum!” I blurted out passionately, fire lacing through my veins. Kari looked at me with her own passion, her own need, and she targeted the soft nodule at the top of my slit, slapping it fast and hard, her wrist flicking as she laid dozens of sharp, clit smashing strokes to my pussy.

I jammed a finger into my mouth, biting down on my knuckle, trying to muffle the sounds of utter ecstasy. Heat and fury and need all morphed and I felt the oncoming orgasm come barreling up toward me. I squealed, ready for it, my skin tingling with excitement, with expectation, with desperate need. I felt like I’d been thirsty for days, about to be inundated with relief. My pussy quivered around the vibrating egg, the crop beating out a tattoo of pain-induced pleasure on my sex and I threw my head back, my legs spreading wide, welcoming the climax.

Kari tossed aside the crop and threw her body across mine. And did nothing.

What happened next was the most horrible torment I’ve ever endured. I couldn’t touch myself. My hips thrust upward as I tried to rub my cunt against her hip, but she moved to prevent that. My hands scrabbled to get to my pussy, or my breasts, but she blocked me, her fingers closing on my wrists. I felt her breath against my neck. The orgasm faltered. Without the crop slapping my clit, the power behind my release failed and even though it coasted close, I wasn’t able to get to the edge. I stopped just short. Of course, I fought it. I tried desperately to reach my sex, to flick my clit, to pinch my petals, to thrust my fingers frantically through my slit until I reached the pinnacle I so desperately wanted. But Kari prevented it. She held my arms. She wrestled my naked body down, her own torso blocking my attempts as my heels thumped on the table.

“Let me go!” I howled, shaking against her.

“No,” she growled. “You aren’t cumming. Not like that.”

“I have to cum!” I squealed.

“No,” she repeated. “Not yet.”

“FUCK YOU KARI ANDERS! I CAN’T TAKE IT!” I practically screamed into her ear.

And then her lips were on mine, muffling my protestations. She kissed me, passionately, roughly, sucking the very air out of my lungs as I thrashed beneath her. She almost ended up on the table herself, one leg jammed against my thigh, her hip pressed to my pussy, her hand holding my wrist. She kissed me hard and I kissed her back, until the immediacy of my need passed, then ebbed, then receded. Like the tide.

I whimpered and relaxed, tears coming to my eyes, not from hurt, but from the withdrawal. I needed the pleasure. I needed the pain. I needed to cum. Oh God… I needed to cum. “Please?” I begged softly, looking at her as she picked up the little controller that went to the vibrating egg.

“Are you okay?” She asked softly, her eyes inches from mine. Our noses were almost touching and she lay across my body, a steady weight.

“No,” I said with a choked sob.

Kari leaned back down, her lips touching mine. “Good,” she whispered. “Do not touch yourself.” Then the vibrating egg went silent and ignoring my trembling, aching, needy form, walked out of the room.

I burst into tears.

 

 

***

 

The vibrating egg stayed off for the first thirty minutes after my three o’clock ordeal, but that was about all the recovery time Kari allowed me. Then the small, slight vibrations started up again. I was back at my desk and it was as if an itch had woken. I tried to ignore it, but I hadn’t cum even once that day and within another half hour my hips were rocking as the fires within me smoldered, ready for conflagrate. But as time crawled by and the clock rolled past four, I found myself thinking desperately of release, pondering my options.

None of them were good.

And when the clock hit four forty-five, just fifteen minutes before I was scheduled to leave, Kari called me back to her office once more. I stood up, leaving the wet print of my sex on the leather seat of my chair, and I hurried down the hall to find her waiting for me.

“I believe you need to be freshened up,” she said.

My eyes widened. I didn’t know what to say. She’d beaten me between the legs three times already, leaving me so intensely desperate that I would have done practically anything to be allowed an orgasm. Was this it? At the end of the day? I licked my lips and nodded, turning away from her and going toward the conference room. It was like walking the Green Mile. Or doing the walk of shame, naked, back to your dorm room. The large table was waiting for me. This time I didn’t strip. I just climbed up and laid down. The hem of my dress couldn’t handle the horizontal position and when I spread my legs, bending my knees and planting the heels of my stilettos on the rubber runner, the black material bunched up around my waist. I closed my eyes. I didn’t want to see what she was going to use on my sex. I could only hope, pray even, that she’d let me cum.

For a moment, all I felt was the soft buzzing of the vibrating egg. Then there was a tickle against my thigh as her hair touched my skin. Then, the most excruciating sensation I’d endured all day exploded through my senses as her mouth, wet and warm, enfolded my clit, sucking softly.

My knees slammed shut on her head as I thrust upward and every banked, smoldering coal of arousal she’d left simmering in my loins burst into flame, a roaring inferno that had only one direction to go. She swirled her tongue around my nub and in seconds I was on edge, panting with exertion. Kari pulled her head out from between my thighs and blew a cool breath on my pussy.

“Open up,” she reminded me. My fingers curled into fists, my body thrumming as I readied myself for the orgasm, and then it came. Kari lifted a leather sap up over my pussy, and with strong, steady strokes, began beating my sex.

There was a splatter of juice and I arched my back, teeth clenched as the pain surged through my body. I lost my position, heels slipping as my legs flopped outward, widening and spreading to give Kari an even better target. The sap slapped wetly on my clit, smashing it down, a burning, scorching sting that seemed to blister. My petals were flattened and mashed and fire crawled down through my loins as I tightened around the vibrating egg. My hands snapped back up to my breasts, forced beneath the bodice, and I grabbed my nipples, twisting them violently as I surged forward toward release. It was like playing chicken with a steam locomotive and I was betting that he was going to swerve first. My toes curled as Kari repeated the series of strokes and I cried out, ready to pop once more…

And then she stopped. Again.

My eyes snapped open. I lifted my head staring at her in horror. I struggled to pull my hands out of the dress. “No,” I whispered, the tension in me peaking. “No… not… no…. can’t… I… you…”  I couldn’t even speak the pressure was too high. Kari dropped the sap and hurried to my side, and grabbed my wrists before I could even get them out of my fucking dress.

I kicked. I spat. I thrashed and she held me down. She is taller than me by a good foot and a half and despite my increased width at breast and hip, she weighed more than me. Fury raged through me and when I could speak I let out a blubbering cry, begging.

“Please! Please don’t leave me like this! Please! I have to cum! It hurts so much!”

Kari kissed me, but didn’t say anything, as if this were meant to be. I tried to break free of her, but her iron like grip held me in stasis and the fires began to ebb once more. My pussy stung, raw and tender and sensitized and then the immediacy of my arousal backed down and I whimpered.

Kari took a deep breath, eyes glittering. “That will be all for today, Breanne.” Then she straightened up and walked out of the conference room.

I lay there, panting for a few minutes. Rational thought percolated through my fried synapses and I fought with the varying urges, plans, and concepts floating through my head. Finally, I sat up and got down from the table. My thighs were soaked, my cunt a dripping mess, and the vibrating egg inside me still buzzing, yet on the lowest setting. I retrieved a few paper towels and wiped down my thighs, the table, and then stumbled out into the hall. As I swung by Kari’s office, I looked in. The blonde goddess was sitting at her desk, the remote to the vibrating egg in her hand.

“So,” she said in a friendly fashion. “Do you have plans for tonight?”

I swallowed. Plans? How could she fucking ask me that? I stared at her in disbelief. Then I cleared my throat. “Well, I figure I will go out to my jeep, strip naked, and then masturbate until I cum, right there in the parking lot,” I said, my voice tense and wavering. “And then I’ll drive home, where I will repeat the entire masturbation thing in the parking lot of my apartment.” I turned to face her in an accusatory posture. “And then, after I get inside, I will undoubtedly fuck myself stupid a third time, trying to quell the fires you started today, and after three or four additional orgasms, I will hopefully be sated.” The tone was nasty. I was angry at her.

I may not handle denial very well. But come on… look what she did to me!

Kari smiled, as if I weren’t being a naughty little bitch. “That sounds very entertaining. And I wish you well. But there is another option,” she said.

My head snapped up and my eyes locked onto hers. My breath caught in my throat and down low, my pussy suddenly clenched hard around the vibrating egg. I couldn’t help noticing her fingers on the remote, her thumb dangerously close to the slider that set the speed. I gulped, waiting.

“If you would like, you could come to dinner with Robert and me.”

Dinner. With Kari and her husband. I swallowed. No promises. No offers. Only opportunity. I bit my lip, my face flushing. I took a deep breath. I knew what would happen.

“Would I be… I mean… would I… would I need to be ‘freshened up’?” I asked weakly.

Kari laughed and her thumb moved. I felt the vibrations between my legs pick up, just a little, and I felt a shudder rumble through my loins. “Freshened up? Of course. Multiple times.” She said as my hips began rolling. I gasped and put a hand on the desk to steady myself. Kari rose and slid over to me, wrapping her arms around my trembling frame. “I will beat your beautiful, dripping, wanton little cunt over and over until you’re frothing. Until the only thought in your pretty little head is the need to cum.”

I swallowed. “I’m there already,” I replied. Kari chuckled, holding me tight.

“Not nearly enough. You’ll be freshened frequently, and then, when I deem it right, when you’ve earned it, I will let you have what you want.”

For a second I wavered. I could go out to my jeep and strip, spreading my legs in the front seat, and use the vibrator I kept in the glove box on my clit. It would mean immediate release, a cessation of the torment in my veins. But… it wouldn’t be one of Kari’s orgasms. The ones that rock me to the core and tear me to shreds, the ones that leave me mindless with delight, trembling from the surges of hormonal euphoria. It would be vanilla.

And I wanted chocolate.

I closed my eyes, part of me shaking with disbelief that I would even consider going with her. I took a deep breath, then with an unsteady voice, accepted her invitation.

“Thank you, Mistress. I would be delighted to go to dinner with you and Robert this evening.”

Kari grinned and let me go. “Excellent. I’ve got just a little bit more to do here.” She went back around the desk as I stood there, still aching with need, still hurting, still burning, still wanting. I swallowed.

“Okay. I’m… I’m just about done too. And then…” I said, hesitating, my mind trying to enfold itself around the consequences. Could I do it? Could I be that accepting? That stupid? “Then I’ll just need…” I panted at my audacity. “I will need to…”

Kari looked up, curious. “Need?”

I licked my lips and looked her right in the eye. Then I said it. “I will need to… to freshen up.”

Kari eyes widened and there was a long pause. “Oh,” she said wistfully. Hopefully. Surprisingly. Her mouth curled into a smile.

“I think,” she said softly. “That I can help you with that.”

 

 

Breanne Erickson is the author of the 

book series "Tales of a Nympho 

Humiliation Pain Slut." Please support 

her work by buying the books, all of 

which are dirt cheap, sexually intense, 

and well worth the price! You can find 

it all available at Amazon.com!

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!