Friday, April 9, 2021

033121 Pussy Hurts


“Does your pussy hurt?” Julie asked.

I blinked in surprise and pulled the phone away from my ear to look at it in disbelief. Not a “hello,” or a “good morning.” I brought the phone back up to my mouth, eyes narrowing. “No,” I spluttered in outrage. “What the hell kind of question is that?” I demanded as my foot pressed down a little harder on the accelerator.

“An important one,” Julie replied easily. “I need to know.”

“If my pussy hurt?” The incredulity in my tone was obvious.

“Exactly.”

I looked out the window of my Jeep. Traffic was light but I didn’t want to get distracted, so I pulled into a nearby parking lot. I stopped in the far corner, where the fact that I was agitated, and fully nude, wouldn’t be noticed. I scowled again as I glanced at the phone.

“Why is knowing if my pussy hurts important?” I asked my friend and mistress.

“Because that would determine if Mike and I invited you over today.”

“Ohhh,” I said, my attitude changing completely. I’d dropped my daughter off at my parents and had been contemplating what to do with myself. “I see.” I thought about that for just a minute longer. “Wait a moment,” I said. “If my pussy was hurting, would you have not invited me over today?” I asked.

Julie hummed. “Of course not. What would be the point?”

I made a disgruntled noise. “To say hello? Hang out maybe?”

Julie let out a derisive laugh. “Right! And maybe we could play Parcheesi! And do each other’s nails!” The sarcasm that dripped from her voice was so thick I could have coated pancakes in it.

“You don’t have to be nasty,” I said. “Can’t I like you for you, and not just because you want my pussy to hurt?”

“Exactly,” Julie assured me. “I want to hurt your pussy.”

I sighed. “And if I was already hurting, you couldn’t go all out without worrying about me.”

Julie laughed. “Oh hardly! No, the reason I don’t want you hurting until later is because I want to do things to your pussy that will make you scream, and if you’re already hurting, I have to tone that down a bit.”

I swallowed. “Oh. Well… um… that sounds very dark. Did you have something specific in mind?” I asked. I put the jeep back in gear and headed back for the road. Inside me, the ben wa balls were getting squeezed tight by my pussy as Julie expounded.

“Absolutely. It’s been awhile since you got to ride the wooden horse and Mike and I figured that we could start the second you walked in.”

“The wooden horse?” I felt a shudder of trepidation go through me. The wooden horse was nothing more than a triangular wooden prism, on which I’d be forced to sit. It wouldn’t be comfortable. “Wouldn’t I need to strip first?”

Julie laughed. “No, because a good little fuck slut like yourself would walk up to the door naked and ready to be abused.”

I pursed my lips. “I suppose that might be the case,” I said as I pulled out onto the street and accelerated. “Would it be straight onto the horse, or would you do something else to me first?” I asked.

“It’s a process,” Julie said simply. “First, we would check your wetness.” It came out somewhat
breathlessly. “With my fingers stuffed deep into your cunt, wiggling around, all while I slap those beautiful, perfect breasts.”

“My breasts are perfect?” I asked teasingly, ignoring the fresh wetness between my legs.

Julie sighed. “Especially when they’re a nice, soft pink and your nipples are hard and aching.”

I took a deep breath. I wasn’t wearing a bra and I could almost feel her fingers pinching the tips of my breasts. “What if I cum?” I asked.

“With my fingers inside you?” Julie retorted in disbelief. “As if I’d let you.”

This time I chuckled. “But you don’t know how horny I am,” I replied. “I’m serious. What if I cum?”

“Then I’ll punish you,” she said simply.

“You already said that you were going to hurt me,” I replied. “What could be worse than that?”

Julie’s answer chilled me. “Because it will be the last orgasm of the day.” Her tone dropped down into a husky whisper. “I will drive you mad with longing. I will torture you until your blood is boiling with need. I will tease and tantalize and titillate you until all you can think about is release, and even then I will deny you.”

I gulped. That sounded… horrible actually. But from the way my pussy was acting, you would have thought that some part of me desired that. I shifted my hips and slid my phone into the holder on the dash, turning on the speaker. Then my hand dropped into my lap and I moved my left leg just enough so that my fingers touched the petals. They were wet.

Very, very wet.

“And if I’m wet enough,” I breathed, “and horny enough, and don’t cum, what will you do to me?”

“Next? I will drag you into the living room and put you on the coffee table. You’ll be on your back, stretched open and bound, with the sweet little pussy of your ready.”

“Ready?” I asked. “Ready for what? I thought I was supposed to right wooden horse.”


“You will,” she hissed. “But you have to be sensitized first. I’ll start off with my tongue of course, lapping at your delicate and tasty little clit before I begin the more intense portion of our little session. Then, once you’re on the edge I’ll take a crop and whip your pussy just enough to make sure there is no chance of you cumming. And then Mike will inflict a little more damage on your clit with a special massager, while I straddle that perfect mouth of yours.”

With that sort of description, I couldn’t help it. I slipped a finger into my pussy, my nail finding one of the ben wa balls inside me. It rang softly as I pressed and groaned. “Oh my god…” I whispered.

Julie chuckled as if she hadn’t heard me. “And when I’ve cum, Mike will put a few hard spanks on your well sauced cunt with the leather sap, which will prepare you for his cock.”

I tried awfully hard not to groan too loudly. “Mike’s going to fuck me too?”

She giggled. “Hard. Like brutal. All while I take a thin cane to your tits.”

“But, what if I cum?” I asked with a gasp, slipping my finger through my folds and finding my clit. It was everything I could do not to beg and plead.

“I hope you get close,” Julie smirked. “Because if you’re standing on the edge, Mike is going to pull out and I’m going to give your pussy another beating with my crop.”

I shuddered and almost closed my eyes, except doing that while driving was not smart.

“So go ahead. Cum. Or try to. We won’t let you. But Mike will cum and when he’s done, then it will be time for the real torment to begin.”

I checked my side mirror and changed lanes as I accelerated. My exit was just ahead and I turned down the road, trying to be careful. It isn’t easy to drive when you’re masturbating. “The wooden horse?”

“Mike made a new wooden horse,” Julie said softly. “It’s adjustable height and the edge is sharp. I can’t wait to put you on it, to see your pussy jammed tight against the spine. It will be agony. And I’ll tie your legs up and watch you thrust.”

I let out a breath. I knew what it would probably feel like, the sharp angle pressing up into my groin,
mashing my labia and clit, the strain on my legs. Just thinking about it made me… well… I pushed my fingers in deeper, snagging the ben wa balls and drawing them out. They were soaked and I tossed them in the cup holder to rattle as the jeep moved with a hum. Then I thrust my fingers back into my cunt, groaning softly as my palm pressed against my clit. My other hand tightened around the wheel as I struggled to maintain control of the vehicle.

“I can’t wait,” Julie continued, “to watch you wriggle. And while you’re on it I’m going to flog your breast while Mike canes the bottom of your feet. It will be a round robin of tortures. We have a whole bucket of things to use on you,” she chortled. “I have vampire gloves and these new locking clamps and a tickler vibrator that will drive you mad.” She paused. “And I’m going to hurt you too,” she whispered.

I turned down the boulevard and headed into the old neighborhood. 1970’s style houses lined the road, but I was just a touch distracted. “For just thirty minutes?” I panted.

“For the first time. You can’t ride the wooden horse for any longer, so as soon you reach the time limit, we’re going to pull you off, take you back to the coffee table, and fuck your sore, hurting pussy.”

“Until I cum?” I gasped, my finger wiggling hard inside me. I turned at the stop sign and headed down the street.

“Seriously?” Julie said with disdain. “Why on earth would we let you cum? I plan on using the thickets, hardest, most uncomfortable dildo I can find on your tender little cunt while Mike oils your gorgeous body and then pours hot wax all over your tits and pussy.”

I swallowed. This was getting to be too much. Now my hips were pumping and thrusting and my grip on the steering wheel was just a tad bit tenuous. I needed to stop, but I was almost at my destination.

“And then,” Julie exclaimed. “After you’ve been hard fucked, oiled, and waxed, I have a new toy. A scraper that I’m going to drag along your skin, separating the wax from your body. I can’t wait to see how it pulls on your nipples! And for your pussy? A new scrub brush with these hard, stiff, prickling bristles and I’m going to rub your clit until it’s clean and raw and so sensitive that even licking it with my tongue makes you scream.”

I pulled the jeep up in front of the small bungalow house. A red two door coupe was parked in front and I glanced around. No one seemed to be out and about, and there weren’t any cars moving. I turned off the engine and plucked the phone out of the holder with my free hand.

“It sounds… diabolical,” I breathed desperately, my finger still pumping away between my legs. I was close. I could feel it. I wanted to cum. I needed to cum. I jerked on the door handle and hopped out, even leaving my flip flops in the Jeep. I only took my keys. Then I ran toward the house, full aware that I was streaking.

“It is diabolical,” Julie was saying. “And after I’m done whipping and peeling the wax off you, it will be time for another thirty minute ride on the wooden horse. Then back to the coffee table. Then another ride! All so that the next time I ask you if your pussy hurts, you’ll be able to say…”

“Yes,” I breathed. Then I pulled my goo soaked finger out of my slit and rang the doorbell with it. My pussy was soaked, my chest heaving with excitement and nervousness and anticipation.

“Hold on Bre,” Julie said suddenly, her tone changing from sadistic perverted dominatrix to normal. I heard her put the phone down and I hung up. It took only another few seconds and then the door opened.


Julie blinked in shock. “Bre?”

I smiled at her. “Hi. I was close… I mean, I am close,” I said. “To cumming.

She looked at me, at my flushed face, the wetness coating my thighs, the pink flush of my sex. Her eyes brightened. “Yes. I can see that,” she said. She opened the door all the way.

“So… um… what time did you want me to come over?” I asked carefully, stepping into the lion’s den, the spider’s web, the villain’s lair…  

Julie shut the door and then her mouth curled up in a smile, her eyes sparkling with renewed anticipation and delight. Her left hand came up between my legs, pushing me back against the wall even as her fingers slid into my pussy. I whimpered, spreading myself open for her, lifting my arms and clasping my hands behind my head as the sexual pressure intensified, increasing exponentially.

“Right now is fine,” she whispered. Her fingers curled inside me and then began to thrust. Her thumb grazed my clitoris, moving back and forth. I gasped and she smiled, the coiled tension ready to burst forth. I licked my lips, trembling and I knew I was ready. The words came out as I panted with need, with want, with acceptance. We both knew what I was going to say, even before I said it. But it had to be spoken. It had to be real. It had to happen. I looked Julie in the eye and whispered it aloud. 

“Please make my pussy hurt.”

And she did.

 


Please support Breanne by reading her books! Get your first copy today at Amazon.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!