Friday, August 5, 2016

The X Bench



It was a warm Thursday morning and Kari was rather quiet as her convertible sped along the roadway. The south Texas sun had skipped spring as usual and had already lurched into summer, leaving me with little recourse but to accept the increasingly inappropriate and daring outfits Kari had given me. The dress I was wearing looked like it belonged on a sixteen year old hooker on her way to her initial deflowering followed by a short life of drugs and abuse. White, ankle length, and completely see thru, on a thirty-year old woman it looked ridiculous. And maybe that was part of it. Kari knew that having my entire body on display would just humiliate me, which was probably her goal.



It didn’t help that my pussy was stuffed to the brim with Kari’s wireless, vibrating egg or that my clit was currently clamped and suffering similar tremors thanks to the small motor attached to the clip. I sat in the car, cool air blowing right through the mesh of the dress and I wrapped my arms across my relatively exposed and clover clamped nipples, trying to keep the goosebumps from spreading further up my arms.



“Cold?” Kari asked me, adjusting the temperature.



I nodded. “This dress is over-ventilated,” I complained. It was too. If it had been made of gauze I’d been better off. Instead it was basically a fish net designed for catching minnows and considering I was completely naked under it, there wasn’t much in the way of insulative qualities in my attire. Instead I tried to look on the bright side. Since my pussy was on full display, it wasn’t like she was going to be taking me out in public. I’d be arrested for indecency.



Eventually.



When we pulled up in front of the warehouse used by the Society of the Golden Rose I admit I wasn’t exactly surprised. Kari had kept her fingers in the pie, so to speak, despite the fact that she failed to meet one of the basic requirements of membership; a willing, obedient submissive to routinely abuse. I didn’t qualify since I officially belonged to Julie. Still, Kari was close friends with Isobel, the matron of the Society and we frequently met with some of the others for lunches and other various social activities. The fact that I was being shared between two dominatrixes evidently didn’t bother anyone.



It certainly didn’t bother me.



I recognized the truck in the lot and I couldn’t help smiling. Mike the Hardware Guy was this massively built specimen of manhood that combined the physique of a football player with the knowhow and supreme confidence that comes with both the knowledge of how to do things and testosterone poisoning. Mike sports a thick, well-trimmed beard, bright blue eyes that sparkle, and a mouth that is perfect for both kissing and other forms of sexual torment when applied to the appropriate places. He’s my teddy bear. Kari and I climbed out of her convertible, me looking around in nervous apoplexy, frightened that I’d be seen by someone with a cellphone and a direct line to the police department. Still, I was only exposed in public for the four or five seconds it took to hurry to the warehouse door. Then I was safely inside.



At least, safe depending on your definition. I might have been safe from being arrested, but safe from Mike and Kari? Hardly.



I followed my golden haired goddess through the tiny lobby, past the well-sized kitchen, then past the restroom and showers. The rest of the warehouse space was divided by a set of folding doors that could be closed to split the main floor into two still very large rooms. Kari and I weaved our way through the various couches, settees, love seats, and chairs, skirted the few tables and other peripheral that marked the room as a sexual fun house.



Oh. I need to describe that in more detail? Sorry. Well… uh… the sybians are there. We own two. A set of stocks is kept behind two of the couches and there are a number of rather uncomfortable seats where you sit while kneeling and either sharp ridges bite into your delicate parts, or there are some unusually shaped phalluses sticking up, sometimes a pair just in case some sadistic and deviant mistress wants her submissives rear end stuffed as well. Each little table holds a selection of saps, paddles, vibrators, clamps, and other toys. Staff the place properly and you’ve got your own little sexual BDSM wonderland.



But the other half of the room… well… that’s where the fun stuff is stored.



Over the years the Society has collected a wide variety of larger pieces of furniture that you can’t exactly purchase at Rooms To Go. We have two wooden horses. There are three or four wooden ponies. There are two St. Andrew’s Crosses and one of them actually spins upside down. There is an iBench similar to the one in Kari’s condo, as well as some more modern stocks, a variety of restraint tables, and even an entire wooden swing set with some rather disturbing, unchildlike, attachments. Most of these pieces are covered with drop cloths, giving a somewhat sinister look to the room, especially if the lights are mostly off. As it was there was only a single beam coming down, right in what is normally a cleared space in the center. But what really astonished me was that there was a hell of a lot of bare skin showing. Mike’s back was facing us and he was obviously, eagerly fucking someone in front of him. I could see it was a girl, lying flat on her back, her legs spread and bound to what looked like the top half of a six foot tall letter “X”, with a leather bench extending out from the center. Kari didn’t say anything as we approached, but I gasped in astonishment as I recognized Julie, my own personal mistress, buck naked and spread open. Mike’s shaft was planted wetly between her legs and from the look of ecstasy on her face, she was certainly enjoying the sensation. I felt a matching surge of wetness between my own thighs and a little shiver of jealously went through me.



I took a moment to admire the new bench. It was welded together using black painted steel and the squared off arms of the X had a number of steel hoops and hooks ready for all sorts of mischief. Julie’s legs were bound to it using some thin leather straps and I have to admit that her bare feet, sticking up at the top, soles exposed like that, was a total turn on. Kari and I moved around to the side and I could see that Julie wasn’t wearing a damn thing. Both of her hands were free and she was pinching her own nipples hard as Mike fucked her, the panting moan that came from her mouth making it clear how much she enjoyed what was happening.



“Hello Julie,” Kari said.



Mike glanced up, shock on his face and he backed away from Julie, his wet dick so hard that it looked like it could have jackhammered concrete. Julie’s eyes snapped open too and a look of frustration made her mouth curl in an unwelcome fashion. But then her eyes found me and her gaze softened. She sighed slowly, the sexual tension leeching away.



“Hi Kari. You’re a bit early,” Julie said, pointing at Mike. He nodded and quickly came forward, releasing the little black belts holding her legs apart and up.



Kari shrugged. “Early to bed and early to rise…” she replied, leaving the rest of the saying unspoken. “You look like you’re enjoying myself.”



Mike finished unstrapping Julie’s other leg. “For the most part,” Julie agreed. “Except now I’m terribly horny.”



Kari crossed her arms. “You didn’t have to stop. We could have waited.”



Julie sat up, swinging her legs down so that she straddled the bench she’d previously been laying on. “No, I don’t think so.”



I saw a small smirk on Kari’s face. “Are you afraid?”



Julie’s eyebrows went up. “Of you? No.”



I blinked, totally bewildered.



“Of liking it,” Kari said. It was an answer. Not a question and I was surprised to see Julie blush and look away. That kind of startled me. Was my dominatrix becoming a switch? Julie hopped down from the bench and gave me a startling grin.



“Love the dress,” Julie said to me, eyeing my breasts and pendant decorated slit. “But I’m afraid it has to come off.”



I glanced at Kari, who didn’t look back. Evidently I was being turned over to Julie. I shrugged and immediately began lifting the dress up and over my head. It didn’t matter if I was dressed or naked at that point. Hell, with all honestly, I might as well have been naked anyway. I tossed the material aside and stood there waiting for someone to tell me what to do.



“Put her on it, Mike.” Julie’s voice was stern and wicked and still tinged with pressure from her sex but I turned to see Mike grinning. He’d managed to get his blue jeans back up and his cock was hidden from view.



“Come on Bre. Let’s get you up on the bench,” he said warmly. He took hold of my wrist and pulled me toward the bench. It was a bit higher than the iBench but I could have gotten up on it if I’d really a mind too. Instead he picked me up, the clover clamps and chain on my breasts swinging. He set me down on it, ostensibly in a massive wet spot left by Julie.



“Ewww,” I said dramatically, running my finger through the edge.



Julie saw me, crossed her eyes, and stuck out her tongue.



“Lay back, Bre. And slide down so that your legs are hanging off the edge right there at the X,” Mike said.



Kari cleared her throat. “Well please let me know how it goes. I’ll be back at lunch time to get her.”



I twisted my head and looked past Mike. “You’re leaving me?” I asked, just a little disappointed.



Kari nodded. “Yes. I’ve got some things to do this morning so I leave you in Julie and Mike’s capable hands. I’m sure you will have a delightful time.” She turned and left.



Mike grabbed my left ankle and hauled it upward as Julie began securing my leg to the upright sticking out from the end of the bench. She reached up and plucked the slip on high heeled sandal from my foot and tossed it aside, leaving my bare sole facing the ceiling. I took the liberty of kicking off my other shoe while they were both so focused on my left leg. Mike grabbed me below the knee and lifted my right leg up to match the first and as my bottom half was secured to the top half of the new restraint, I felt the ripple of excitement. The leather straps on my left leg were matched on my right and in short order I was immobilized from the waist down, unable to move more than just my ankle and toes.



“Can you spread her a bit more?” Julie asked.



Mike grunted and reached down between my legs, but then went below the bench. A moment later the top of the X widened and I felt the belts tighten around my flesh as I was spread just a bit wider apart. Still, if they wanted my legs spread, they would have done better to put me on the Society’s iBench. That would have forced me into the splits.



 Curious to know what happened next? We totally understand! We wanted to know too! Fortunately, the rest of this amazing tale is available for purchase at Amazon.com! Check out Breanne's "Tales of a Nympho Humiliation Pain Slut Volume 15!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!