Thursday, November 13, 2014

Chain in the Ass



I glanced backward over my shoulder and looked at the studious face of Mike the Hardware Guy as he stared at my bottom.  Granted, I have a particularly lovely bottom, so I can completely understand how men, and even some women, like to contemplate it.  It’s well rounded, creamy white, and perfect for spanking, paddling, caning, and despite my personal preferences, stuffing.  After all, I am a nympho humiliation pain slut.



I was lying on Mike’s queen sized bed, one of his pillows tucked up under my chin, while the other was positioned delicately under my hips.  This lifted my bottom up nicely and when Mike had first sat down next to my thigh, his fingers had avoided my derriere and instead focused on caressing the soft folds of my sex.  You should have heard me moan and had I been given the option, that would have been both the beginning and end of this little experiment. Instead he had tugged the ben wa balls out of my soft and quite wet pussy, set them aside, and picked up the chain.



Yes. I said chain. A steel chain, with thick links, but only about eight inches long.  Seven hard, solid metal, cold links, smooth as glass (I know, I checked) and brightly shining.  I don’t call Mike the Hardware Guy for nothing.  He’d been kind enough to provide this new toy and he brought the very first link down to my pulsing and wanton sex to run the cold steel circle through my petals.



I gasped.  “Damn!” I said, flinching away from the steel. “That’s cold!” I protested.



Mike let out a tiny laugh. “Sorry. I didn’t think to warm it. But since it’s just going in your pussy anyway it should warm up nicely.”



I rolled my eyes. “Pussy?  It’s supposed to go in my ass you nitwit.”



That earned me a sharp, single spank to the right side of my buttock and I let out a little squeal.



“No name calling, Bre.  It’s not nice.”  



I sighed and put my head back down on the pillow.  I could feel Mike’s fingers swirling around the outside of my flower, caressing the petals, and more importantly - rolling the edge of that first link through the folds of my sex, coating more and more of the thick metal link in the girl goo that made penetration so much easier.  




I’d never actually fucked a chain before so it wasn’t like I was objecting.  It would just be one more thing to knock off my list.  For a girl who has fucked any number of objects, from corn dogs to baseball bats, you have to understand that the unusual holds a certain attraction.  So even though Master Matt hadn’t specified that I needed eight inches of thick steel chain stuffed up my pussy, it was something I didn’t exactly mind.



Plus there was enough room.  That’s a big issue.  Don’t get me wrong, I’m not one of those girls who is overly roomy. I’m not virginal tight either, but it’s not like you can drive a bus up between my legs and have room to park a pickup truck in there too.  Let me put it this way: if you have small hands you can get one pushed up into me without that much trouble.  You’ll have to work at it, but it’s not like you’ll strain yourself or stretch me beyond my limits.  



So it wasn’t that hard for Mike to slip that first link into my sopping depths and when the first link went in the second followed.  Soon Mike was poking and prodding, jamming link after link into my body as I tried not to tighten up.  Acceptance is something nympho humiliation pain sluts try to practice, even if it’s eight inches of steel chain.



It felt… weird.  Yeah.  That’s the best I can do.  The coldness disappeared quickly enough that the only thing I felt was the strange shape of it inside me.  And in all fairness, the inside of a woman’s sex is not exactly the most delicate for sensing certain things.  Have you ever played the sex game “guess the object?”  Try it sometime.  The last time I played my hands and feet were bound behind me in this wooden stock thingy, with holes cut in the wood for my ass as well.  This kept me bent over, with my ass and slit totally exposed, with my face down on the floor.  I was lubed and then stuffed.  I had one chance to guess what was in me, and if I got it right they placed a vibrator against my clit for a minute.  Getting it wrong meant the flogger for a minute.



I tried to guess right as much as possible.





The rest of Breanne's amazing tale is no longer available here on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog. You CAN find out what happens though, by reading Breanne's "Tales of a Nympho Humiliation Pain Slut Volume 11," now available from Amazon.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!