Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ice And Butterflies



Yes, that's me.  So stop complaining.


I didn’t even bother taking them out.  Two days of vibroballs?  Except this time instead of only turning them on for thirty minutes out of every hour, on low no less, this time I was required to leave them on full time.  Yes, on low, but do you have any concept what that does to me?  It’s like putting me out on a ledge.  Or a cliff.  The Orgasm Cliff you might call it.  And I stand there teetering, wondering when (not if) I will fall off.  My hips churned back and forth as I stood there at five in the morning, in the middle of my room.


But that wasn’t everything.  Oh no.  I also had to wear the butterfly.  It’s nothing more than a plastic butterfly shaped vibrator that straps on right over my clitoris.  It drives me even more crazy than the vibroballs.  Worse, Kari’s instructions for the day specified that if I were alone, the damn thing had to be on, and at the highest level.  Kari knows I can’t handle that very well.


I finished strapping the purple and pink plastic torture device around my loins and once it was nestled gently at the top of my slit, I flicked the little switch upward.  It clicked to low and I pushed harder.  Already the little plastic insect had started to buzz, tickling my clit and sending waves of exquisite pleasure through me.  It’s absolute torture.  But then I moved the switch to high and the butterfly went into hyperdrive.  If I were a flower, this monarch would have had it’s proboscis into my stigma, stimulating me into reproduction, trust me.  I’d have been trembling.  As it was I let out a quiet groan and struggled to pull my panties and khaki shorts up over my bare butt and the stupid butterfly.



A bra and tee shirt went on next and getting dressed helped get my mind off the minor non-stop earthquake between my legs.  I walked downstairs and grabbed my little cooler.  This was where things got very difficult.  Kari had said I was allowed to cum.  Not only that, but she had basically INSURED that I would be cumming today, frequently.  She knows that with the vibroballs AND the butterfly, especially with my clit being vibrated at the highest level, my ability to hold back would be dramatically reduced to about zero.  It’s basically like she was standing behind me at the cliff.


And pushed.



I keep several trays of bottle ice available in the freezer at all times.  My parents think its because I like putting them in bottles.  Okay… I do.  But there are other reasons I like bottle ice.  Those thin finger long ice cylinders have a much more diabolical purpose when your Mistress is one like Kari.  See, I was ALLOWED to cum.  But cumming also meant punishment.  A vicious cycle of sex and torment for the entire day.  So knowing that I was never going to make it through my chores without cumming at least once, I put four or five pieces of bottle ice into my little cooler, grabbed a jacket, and went out to the barn.




Unfortunately, the rest of the tale is no longer available on our blog. But it is available in Breanne Erickson's "Tales of a Nympho Humiliation Pain Slut Volume 5" available in e-book format from fine booksellers. Also be sure to check out the BreanneApedia to get the full low down on everything Breanne!


Breanne Erickson is the author of "Tales of a Nympho Humiliation Pain Slut", her amazing collection of "Daily Assignments" like the one above!  If you enjoyed it check out "Tales of a Nympho Humiliation Pain Slut Volume One!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!