Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Website Redesign and News


I have hired a company to take over the web design requirements so that I no longer have to spend hours learning how to build websites. Instead, I can focus on writing, which is what I think everyone would rather me do. The good news is that we've got a lot coming and it won't take so long.

First of all, the latest Breanne novel "The Trip" is ready for publishing! I'm very excited. We will be offering the entire story as a serial novel, with two chapters coming every two weeks, or you will be able to purchase chapters individually.

Second, the VIP Lounge is now under construction! There are five new short stories, taking us back to favorite characters like Kat and Angie, but also introducing new ones who will blow your mind away! Breanne's daily assignments archive will be relocated to the VIP Lounge, as will all of her other writings. Her latest assignments will continue to be posted here at the blog. We will also be adding new features for the website, like a quarterly newsletter, new stories every so often, and eventually the CYOD story, which is about three quarters of the way finished.

I still have a lot of work to do and I hope that you are enjoying diving into the world of Michael Alexander!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!