Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Vagaries of Life


I didn't get any writing done yesterday because of an excruciating headache and two fussy children hovering at my knee.  I did spend some time mapping out an up and coming photo shoot though, trying to figure out what poses I wanted, props needed, equipment to buy...that sort of thing.

There is so much prep work that goes into the most trivial of things if you want them to turn into something elegant and sophisticated.  Little things like "do I need to get silver nipple clamps for the shoot because the black anodized ones won't show up in front of the black muslin background?"

Ah...the vagaries of life, yes?

Photo Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!