Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Beginning


My name is Michael Alexander. I am the author of over twenty four works of erotic BDSM fiction including two novels. Starting in 2002 I began posting this erotic fiction online. I tried a variety of different libraries, but eventually settled on the BDSM Library, and I have continued to post my work on that library forum for over half a decade. Amazingly, my stories have been read by thousands, with new fans joining every month! I am a dominant personality, preferring to be in charge and on top, rather than submit, and my writing reflects that. Even in stories where male characters are on the bottom, there is a quiet dignity to their personality, a self control that not even submission can extinguish. I prefer to allow my work to represent me, but curiosity remains.

Physically, I am a rather nondescript individual. I am of average height, average weight, with an average complexion, average thinning light brown hair, below average eyesight which necessitates wearing glasses, and a taste in clothing witch leans heavily toward presentable khakis and Oxford button down shirts. While not much into sports, I have been spotted playing racquetball, cycling, and fencing, but you are more likely to pass me and my wife on a hiking trail or out kayaking.

Right now my team and I are working on getting www.michaelalexanderstories.com up and running! I can't wait! I have a real webmaster, a manga artist, an editor, and plenty of material to share! Hopefully everything comes together by January 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!