Thursday, March 8, 2018

Driving Toward Torment

The scent of spring filled my nose as I walked across the wet pavement back to my jeep. A late afternoon shower had drenched the west side, leaving a clean, earthy scent. My flip-flops smacked against the bottoms of my bare feet and I climbed up into my car with a satisfied sigh. A gift from Kari, the Wrangler was everything I could have ever dreamed of, so I sat there, just marveling at my good fortune. So of course, that's when my phone rang.

I tugged the device out of the back pocket and glanced at the screen. Julie. I sighed again, this time in exasperation. I swiped my finger across the screen, lifted it to my ear, and said, “Hello?”

“Hey, princess! What's up?”

I paused for a moment, already glancing around the parking lot of my parents’ assisted living complex. No one was around, which was a damned good thing. “Are you being figurative or literal?” I asked in a hawkish tone.

“Well, considering you're supposed to be here right now...” she complained.

I frowned. “Sorry. I got detained. Mom wanted to chitchat when I dropped off Rachel.”

Julie grunted into the phone. “Literal then,” she said with a chuckle.

The rest of this tale is no longer available on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog, but can be found in Breanne's book "Tales of a Nympho Humiliation Pain Slut Volume 18" which is available in e-book format from Amazon.com!


4 comments:

  1. Clamping the nips is fine, don't know about attaching em to the steering though. And do the 'gasm. Being stripped, punished, and anal played in front on people will be character building. -F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear god she is a terrible writer. The character is weak, unrelatable, undesirable. I love every bit of Michael Alexander's work that doesn't involve Breanne. I don't know if she is a real person or a sub personality but she needs to go away. Goddess of dark erotica? Let's try, goddess of terrible prose. She is ALMOST as bad as E.L. James, and that is saying something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haters gonna hate. Good thing they haven't read my stuff yet.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!