Friday, September 22, 2017

Punishment Essay - For Master Shadow

Hi. I suppose I should start by explaining myself. My name is Breanne. Breanne Erickson, and I’m a nympho humiliation pain slut.

I know. Extensive, fancy title for a girl who basically walks around in public, essentially offering her ass to any and all comers, for pokies and spankings, all for free. But I worked damn hard to get that title and I’m sticking to it. But that’s not what this is about. Nope. It’s supposed to be a one page essay. A punishment essay. Now I know what you’re thinking. What could a nympho humiliation pain slut possibly have as a topic for her essay?

Well that’s easy. Need.

That’s right. Need. Desperation. Constant want. We all have the capacity for it. Cookies. Steak. Money. Drugs. Power. Other people. We all want something. Me? I want to cum. I want to explode. I want to orgasm. Over and over again. As often and as strongly as possible.

I’m not an idiot. I know I’m addicted to it. That overwhelming urge to constantly touch myself, to rub that little nub in little circles, to get out a pair of clamps, or a flogger… I suppose every girl gets it. Hell, I hear men have it too - self satisfaction? Masturbation? That little bit of self-pleasure? But there’s a problem I have. Doing it myself… just doesn’t cut it.

Which totally sucks.

The rest of this tale is no longer available on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog, but can be found in Breanne's book "Tales of a Nympho Humiliation Pain Slut Volume 18" which is available in e-book format from Amazon.com!


1 comment:

  1. B-, bumped to an A- on the curve. Remember how petrifying and horrifying the first time you were stripped for use, abuse, and punishment in front of others; vs. how the thought of it happening soon, now, leaves you trembling and arouses? -Fs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!