Saturday, December 1, 2012

Kami Tora Art

Every once in awhile I find something fresh and exciting and that was the case when I stumbled across the Kami Tora Fan Club website.  Kamitora is a hentai artist who has done some fabulous work, though admittedly, some of the art is... odd. I don't recommend visiting the fan club site unless the occasional picture of incredibly attractive shemales and the occasional hermaphrodite don't disturb you.  There's also a lot of femdom pics there.  The ones I've posted below are a few of the ones I found most intriguing.






This one is called "Bet Your Ass."  I wonder what bet she lost?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!