Friday, February 17, 2012

Today's Assignment

Clothespin Time

Since I've had my ass ceremoniously and with extreme prejudice, dumped from facebook, I can't exactly post my status there anymore, can I?  Fetlife is fun, but really isn't good for that sort of thing.  Twitter is sweet, but it's short too, which can get the job done, but isn't really satisfying, is it?  

Anyway, I mentioned on twitter that I got an email this morning from Master Brandon.  The subject line was "This Will Hurt."   I thought I'd whet your appetite and post the email so you can see what's coming.  Because misery enjoys company, right?  Of course, I kinda doubt that you will be miserable.  YOU aren't the one who is about to get ziplined.  Three times.  I am.  So I'm guessing that instead of misery, you're experiencing delighted expectation.  You want me to get ziplined, don't you?

Here is the nuts and bolts of Brandon's assignment:


Zip Lined Fun

Breanne – First, you need to get a fourteen foot long piece of string and twenty five clothespins.  You will tie a clothespin to the string at even intervals until all twenty five clothespins are attached to the string.  Next, drive to your stripping spot and remove all of your clothes and your daily toy.  Insert your ben wa balls.  You may wear your duster.  Before leaving your striping spot, you will attach the first clothespin to your clit, and then work the additional clothespins down both sides of your pussy, placing four on each side of your pussy.  Then you will attach the clothespins up your belly until you get to your breasts.   You will put the remaining clothespins each tit around your areola, with the last two directly on your nipples.  You will then find a stranger and ask them to yank the zip line from your body.  Repeat this procedure two additional times. You MAY offer sexual services in exchange for help getting zip lined, but you may NOT use the same hole twice.  That means one person can fuck your pussy.  One person can fuck your ass.  And one person can use your mouth.  Good luck fuckslut.

                                                            Brandon
 So sometime today, between loads of laundry I suppose, I'm heading out to be a clothesline.  Sounds like fun!

~Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!