Friday, January 20, 2012

Update

I'm seriously considering renaming this blog "Breanne's BDSM Blog."  She's been far more prolific than I have been lately when it comes to erotica.  I still am trying to wrap my mind around the fact that she wrote an entire novel in about four months.  I on the other hand, have been struggling to find the TIME to write my erotica.  The good news is that I have finally finished the children's novel I was working on.  Don't expect to see "Michael Alexander" emblazoned across the front.  It's geared for the 8 to 14 age group and as such has absolutely no sex in it.

I promise to get to work and push one of the other novels I've got in the works forward.  "The Intern" is about a third finished and showcases the continuing adventures of Samantha Mayfield and Sigma Epsilon Xi.  I also have half another anthology ready to go, so I will endeavor to put that together as well. 

So with the new year already taking off and looking good, stay tuned, enjoy the blog and website, and be sure to check out Breanne's latest offerings!

~ Michael Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!