Monday, January 16, 2012

So Sore...

Now that I've been kicked off facebook for the umpteenth time just for writing WORDS (not even posting dirty pictures!) I've decided to use the blog for exactly what it was originally intended for.  At least until Michael tells me not to.  Oh sure, I'll still write out stuff and post it, but the quickies, the little tidbits of frustration and torment I'm feeling are getting posted here!  

I'm sore, but I'm guessing you expected that.  Don't worry, I'll be writing about the whole anniversary thing that happened yesterday.  I'm going to call it "Pieces", which I think is definitely smart.  I pretty much ache everywhere.

Of course, Kari emailed me this morning and said that aching doesn't matter, that I'm still expected to follow both NHPS Rule #1 and of course my New Year's Resolution.  She was even kind enough to select what toy and what torment.  Isn't she sweet?  (I sooooo wish there was a "sarcasm font!")  I'm already stuffed with my Husky dildo, which normally feels fine, but since I'm a bit tender, feels... well... a bit too large and unyielding.  No comfortable.

My New Year's Resolution?  That's what really has me upset.  Thirty minutes of the butterfly clitoral vibrator on high.  At least I'm allowed to cum, but after what happened yesterday... I know what that's going to feel like.

Yes. I'm writing. I'm writing my hands off!  I don't have much to do today except write.  So hold your horses okay?  

It's coming.

And so am I!

~Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!