Wednesday, April 1, 2020

On Fire

The phone rang. My entire body seemed like it was on fire and I my hand shook as I slid my thumb across the screen. It was everything I could do not to scream, or groan, or make other noise, since I was in my bedroom and wasn’t the only person in the house. My voice came across in a wavering, desperate tone.


“Now?” I begged.


Julie laughed. “Why? Do you need it now?”


I whimpered. “Oh, my God. Julie, please! Do you even understand what I’m feeling?”


Her voice dropped into a luscious, lusty, dark tone that bespoke of evil things. “Tell me,” she purred wantonly. “Are you still naked? Are you still sitting in the chair like I told you?”


I glanced down at myself. Was I naked? Of course I was. She’d ordered me to strip an hour ago and my clothes were piled on the bed behind me. And was I still in my office chair? Yes. In fact, I wasn’t sure I was going to be able to get out. When I’d sat down, Julie had ordered me to spread my legs to the sides of the seat and to stick my feet through the arm rests. I’d done it, accepting the contorting position because I liked the feeling of being spread open and unable to close.


But an hour? My thighs were burning!


That wasn’t the only torment however. She’d told me to bring my Monster Vibrator with me and the motorized, bluetooth connected, wi-fi monstrosity had been buzzing away intermittently inside me for the entire time. I say intermittent because Julie had the controls and it was never on quite long enough to drive me over the edge. Little ripples of pleasure, vibrations deep and shallow, long moments of sweet bliss, followed by antagonizing stretches of pure stillness. How’s a girl to cum?


I’d thought it would be a blessing when she’d called the second time and told me to put the vibrating clamps on my nipples and clit, and I plucked them off the desk and tightened them all down on my nubs, just knowing that orgasm was right around the corner for me. At least until she told me not to pop.


“Why?” I’d demanded. “I want to explode.”


Julie had laughed again. “Because if you explode before I tell you to explode, then tomorrow’s punishment will be awful.”


I bit my lip. “Denial?” 


She giggled. “Denial. And in the worst way. Oh. And tighten those vibrating clamps each time you have to turn them off.”


So each time I felt myself getting close, for almost an hour, I’d turn off the vibrations, leaving just the throbbing pain. I’d give the little screws another eighth of a turn, gasp and shudder, and then, when I couldn’t take it any longer, turn the vibrations back on. 


With the phone to my ear, my chest heaving from pain and need, my lower half squeezing and pumping against the monster vibe, I answered her questions.


“Yes, I’m still naked. I’m still in the damn chair with my legs spread wide and my thighs are aching. Please let me cum?”


“Are the vibrating clamps on?”


My bottom lip trembled. More pain? “Yes! P-p-p-please… can I just cum?” The pressure was almost boiling over.


“Breanne, I’m really impressed. “You’ve been suffering for an entire hour. And you didn’t cum! Isn’t that good?”


“Julie! PLEASE!” 


She sighed. “Fine. You’ve earned your orgasm. But you’ll do it my way. First, take off the vibrating clamps.”


I set the phone down on the desk and took the vibrating clamps off, my nipples already so sore that even that action made them throb in agony. I turned each one off, setting them next to the phone. Gingerly, I pressed a finger against my clit. It was huge. Red and swollen and so tender that I knew I’d be able to cum in seconds with the right stimulation. I gulped as the vibrator in my pussy rumbled once, a little twerk from my mistress to push me to do her bidding. 


“There. It’s done,” I whispered. “Can I cum now?” 


“No. Not quite yet. We need to discuss yesterday.”


The color drained from my face. “Julie,” I hissed. “That was an accident.”


“Nevertheless, you did cum when you weren’t supposed to.”


A touch of anger shot through me, energizing me, making my arousal even worse. “You made me do yoga with vibroballs and vibrating clamps. What did you think would happen?” I demanded. 
She laughed again. “I expected you to get through the set. Georgia would have laughed.


I rolled my eyes. Our yoga instructor would have laughed? Whatever. 


“But for your punishment, this orgasm will be done while wearing alligator clamps on your nipples and clit.”


My mouth went dry. “Oh. Oh fuck…” I groaned. My eyes snapped to the far corner of my desk where the awful clamps were waiting. Three, steel, spring loaded jaws, lined with sharp teeth. It hurt just thinking about them biting down on my already sore, tender, sensitive…


“Put them on. Then I’ll turn the vibrator onto one of my favorite patterns. This time, you can cum.”


I licked my lips. It was like seeing a light at the end of the tunnel, only to find out its an oncoming train. “What if I don’t want to cum now?” I asked suddenly.


The Monster Vibrator between my legs suddenly surged. Ripples of vibration ran through my pussy, up and down, shaking my very core and making my entire body shudder violently. I gasped, squealing, my hands going down to my pussy, my fingers touching my clitoris. Then, it all went silent again. 


“I’m sorry,” Julie said apologetically. “What was the question again?”


The first alligator clamp went on my left nipple, behind the barbell piercing. It bit into me, hard and delicious, and I let out a tiny mewl as the pain shot through my tit. Then I did the right side, groaning as my overloaded nervous system tried to cope. Finally, the jumbo one went on my clit. 


“There!” I gasped. “T-t-there on!” I looked down at my body. The seat of the leather chair was soaked from pussy juice and my clit looked so red and swollen, crushed and bitten, the silver of the metal munching on my hurting clit shining with moisture. My breasts stuck out, the metal clamps jiggling as I trembled, nipples throbbing with pain.



Julie sighed in pleasure. “Good. Now, I want you to know that you aren’t allowed to take the alligator clamps off until you cum. And you aren’t allowed to touch yourself. Only the clamps.”


I blinked. “Why would I want to touch the clamps?” I gasped, aching and needing. My thighs burned, but not as much as the rest of me. “Please? Turn on the vibrator? Please?”


And she did. A slow, gentle, almost non-existent oscillation began in my pussy and I squeezed around it tight. It was almost imperceptible. I bounced a few times, waiting for it to ramp up. Julie’s favorite pattern was this rolling wave of changing pulses, with increasing frequency as it swirled up through her pussy. I knew it because she’d inflicted it upon me. I waited for the surge. And waited. 


“Julie?” I blurted out, near tears, my pussy trembling softly. “I thought you said it was going to be your favorite pattern?”


She chuckled. “I did say that, didn’t I?” She teased. “I meant my new favorite pattern to inflict on you. Don’t worry. It will get fast. Over the next thirty minutes. Slowly.”


I froze. Thirty minutes? Wearing the alligator clamps? Suffering until I could finally cum? Suddenly I realized what she wanted. 


“I hate you.” The words came out of my mouth with harsh bitterness. 


“Or do you love me?” She cooed. “Admit it. You’re going to do it, aren’t you?”


I didn’t answer her. Instead I reached down between my legs, my fingers grazing the alligator clamp on my clit. I wasn’t allowed to touch myself. But I could touch the clamp chewing on my clitoris. And my nipples. I found the one on my right nipple. And with gentle, probing fingers, began twisting them. The sound I made was agony and ecstasy, mixed together. 


Julie sighed happily. “That’s what I needed to hear.”


And the vibrator picked up speed. Just a little. Matching the pain.


“Keep doing that,” Julie laughed. “I want to hear your pain. I want to hear your pleasure! I want you shaking with need!”


“I-I-I want t-t-to cum!” I blubbered. I twisted the clamp on my clit and cried out. The vibrator roared to life inside me, and I kept turning the toothed maws on clit and nipple. I shuddered, violently, until my entire body struggled with the flood of sensation, of pleasure and pain, of utter abandon. Until I couldn’t take it anymore. I let loose, toes curling even as I struggled to close my legs against the chair, even as I bounced vigorously on the shaking vibrator, even as the clamps on my nipples jiggled and chewed and bit at me. 


“Oh, my God! I’m cumming!” I squealed loudly. Tension exploded out of me and I felt the rush of adrenaline as pain and pleasure merged into one massive sensation. It blasted through me like a pressure wave and I squirted down into the chair, cumming with heat and fire. For a second my vision swam and a second series of waves hit, the vibrator still going at full power. Then, the pain hit, right through my afterglow and I let out a sharp cry, fingers scrabbling at the alligator clamps, pulling them off. 


“Did you just remove the alligator clamps?” Came Julie’s voice. 


I let out a whimpering sob. “They hurt! They hurt so much!” 


She sighed. “Yes. That’s the point. But Breanne… I didn’t say you could remove them.”


I gulped, my chest still heaving, nipples throbbing. “I’m… I’m sorry?”


“You will be. Tomorrow. You’ll be punished for that.”


I slumped in my chair, only then noticing that the vibrator had swirled down into a soft, light, gentle purr between my legs.


“Now, I want you to sit there for another hour, legs spread, and don’t cum,” Julie added. “Work on one of your perverted stories or something.”


I swallowed. “Are you going to turn off the vibrator?” I asked, suddenly worried.


“Of course not. In fact, it’s steadily going to get stronger, so be prepared.”


“Prepared?” I blurted out. “Prepared for what?” I demanded.


She snickered. “The punishment for cumming. You’ll get to wear those clamps again.”


I glanced at the desk. The vibrating clamps sat next to the other ones. 


“The… the vibrating clamps?” I whispered.


And Julie laughed. The line went dead. Oh, God…


Between my legs, the oscillations of the vibrator increased. My pussy, wet and moist and sore and stuffed, quivered around it. I shifted left and right, my outstretched legs stuck through the armrests, forced open and wide. The Monster Vibrator rippled again. I reached forward to my laptop and opened a new document. My fingers typed while I tried desperately to ignore the sensations coming from between my legs. An hour, she’d said. One hour holding off. So I typed.


“The phone rang. My entire body seemed like it was on fire…”


Because it was.


Breanne's "Tales of a Nympho Humiliation Pain Slut" Series is coming to an end. Get your copy of the "Last Chapter" from Amazon.com on April 10th or pre-order it right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!