Saturday, December 28, 2019

Final Meetings - Part 6 of 6

Part Six - Finale

I sit with Julie, apart from the group. Behind us there are whimpers of desire, cries of pain, and groans of satisfaction. Every submissive but me is getting fucked in some way. Alissa is mounted on the iBench, having replaced me while Mistress Sara uses the studded cane. Tiffany is riding the wooden pony, still paying for the unauthorized orgasm given to me. Morgan is lying on a beanbag chair, legs spread, while Mistress Haley slowly thrusts a massive, four inch wide dildo into her pink slit with repeated movements. Kylie is facing Wendy, both on tiptoe, straddling a knotted rope, their nipples clamped together while their respective mistresses whip their bottoms, urging them to back up. Bethany and Gwendolyn are bound back to butt, with their hands up in the air, covered in clothespins, with Mistresses Lucille and Amanda smacking at the pegs with floggers. That scene pleases me, though the disparity in height makes me worried that Gwen’s face might accidentally get hit.
Me? I am not being used. I sit with Julie and she is holding my hand.
I am not surprised about Julie’s announcement. I have suspected something like this would happen. I was the one who introduced the two of them together. Or, more accurately, they met through me. I saw the relationship build between them, growing first as mutual doms working a nympho humiliation pain slut through her needs, but eventually, finding pleasure in each other. I saw Julie slip, just a little, adjusting her own attitudes to bring satisfaction to Mike’s life.
Mike is a widower, having lost his first wife to cancer. When Julie moved into his house a year and a half before, I’d watched as hope and love had blossomed again. Mike had pictures of his first wife up, and when he’d finally gone to take them down, Julie had stopped him, asked to know all about her, and when Mike was done crying, Julie had held him and told him that she would still have a place in Mike’s heart, and their home. That is the kind of woman she is.
They had travelled over the Thanksgiving Holiday. Julie tells me that on a beach in Costa Rica he got down on bended knee. It was sunset and he told her that he wants her to spend the rest of her life with him. She accepted. She pulls the ring out and shows it to me.
“Why aren’t you wearing it?” I ask. I am happy for her. She is a wonderful woman and I know that even married, I will still be a commonality for them.
She licks her lips and looks down. “I needed to deal with something first.” She looks up and around the room. “It’s almost time.”
Indeed, the Matron claps her hands. It is late. The meeting will be officially coming to a close soon. It doesn’t mean the sexual torment will end. Only that any business will be wrapped up.
“Ladies? It is time for the closing of the circle,” announces Mistress Isobel. “Tonight we have a special announcement.”
Around the meeting rooms, submissives are set free. Knots are loosened, ropes untied, bondage cuffs unclipped from chains. There are sighs of relief, moans of frustration, wet kisses, and even one or two rushed orgasms. It takes another ten minutes, but I follow along on hands and knees, crawling after my mistress as we move back to the main seating area.
Julie sits, waiting for Mistress Isobel.
“Ladies, it has been a pleasure, as always. Tonight, Julie has asked to speak with everyone.” Isobel gestures at my mistress. Julie stands. She moves to the center of the circle, and I see that she is now wearing the diamond studded engagement ring on her left hand.
“Hello everyone,” Julie says. She is nervous, but resolute. Pride surges through me. I smile. She is amazing. I love her.
“As many of you know, I’ve been maintaining a relationship with Mike the Hardware Guy. Most of you have met him, since he has made most of the furniture we use around here,” she says, pointing over at the wooden pony, which was indeed made by Mike. “Many of you have also heard rumors, or read Breanne’s stories, and know that I am subbing for him.” She takes a deep breath. “These are true. I have indeed been submitting to him.”
There is a rumble of discontent, though I see a smirk of acknowledgement on Lucille’s face. Mistress Amanda looks troubled. Mistress Charlotte frowns. Mistress Sara has a resigned look on her face.
“I am aware that the rules of the Society prohibit this. I’ve appreciated your tolerance, but considering that the next step in this relationship is about to happen, I wanted to explain my choices.” She pauses. “Mike has proposed to me, and I have accepted.” She holds up the ring.
The circle bursts into excited talks. Half the mistress jump, surging forward with bright smiles and congratulations. Savannah is bubbling with excitement. Haley is practically cheering. Lisa goes to Julie, hugging her tightly. Jillian and Brooke both join around my mistress, encouraging her. I look around. Most of the submissives are happy for her too. But I notice the mistresses that are still seated. Sara looks like she has lost something. Amanda looks stern. Lynda crosses her arms over her chest. And Mistress Lucillle? She is grinning, and not in a good way.
Finally things die down. And it is Lucille who speaks first.
“You can’t belong to the Society anymore,” she declares.
Savannah glares at her. “She knows that, obviously.”
Isobel sighs. “Ladies, please allow Julie to finish.”
Julie nods. “Lucille is correct. I cannot belong to the Society any longer. I love all of you,” she looks at Lucille. “Even you Lucille,” she assures the woman. “But my relationship with Mike will interfere with my duties here.” She pauses. “I do however, have another concern.”
It is Mistress Amanda who speaks. “Breanne.”
Everyone looks at me and I feel overwhelmed. Me? Why am I a concern? Why would I be a problem? Suddenly I realize what Julie means. If she is no longer a member of the Society of the Golden Rose, what happens to me?
Lucille quickly turns. “I will take her. She needs a firm hand and I will be responsible for her discipline.”
Mistress Sara stands. “Over my dead body. I’ve already discussed it with Julie. Breanne will go with me.”
Suddenly everyone is talking and I am shocked. I kneel there, flabbergasted, unprepared and I look over at Julie. Her eyes find mine and for a moment the roar dulls. She mouths silent words and I know she is apologizing. “I’m sorry.”
A bell rings loudly and we all turn to look at Mistress Isobel, who is taking control. “Ladies!”  Everyone begins to quiet down, even Savannah, who is arguing with Amanda. Sara and Lucille glare at each other.
Isobel goes to stand next to Julie. “First of all, none of our submissives should be ‘gifted’ without consent. Obviously. Which means that Breanne will have the final say, should we decide to allow this. I, for one, do not think that any one member should be permitted to… possess… more than one submissive. The reasons for this are obvious. As dominants, our responsibility is to protect, care for, and mold our subs. Having two divides the attention that can be given.”
Lynda nods. “She makes a good point,” she agrees, looking around.
“But what if the submissive wants to be a second?” Asked Sara, pointing at me. “Breanne’s needs are well known. Besides, she will still have Kari, and to an extent Julie and Mike. We are talking about stasis here, not some sort of insane change of lifestyle.”
Isobel held up her hand. “I understand that Sara, but we are talking about a change to the Society that goes beyond Breanne. If we allow this, we set a precedent.”
Julie bites her lip, looking over at me. She walks back to where I kneel and sits next to me.
Isobel looks around. “We will take a vote. A yes vote means that you are in favor of allowing multiple submissives. I need a show of hands.”
I look around the room. Sara, Lucille, Amanda, Savannah, and Charlotte all raise their hands. I count swiftly. I look at Julie. She needs to raise her hand. But she does not. I understand suddenly. She has lost the right to vote.
Isobel nods. “Very well. One submissive.” She sighs and looks at Julie. “Julie Uterro, we accept your resignation from the Society of the Golden Rose. Your rights and privileges as one of our members is hereby revoked. We wish you the very best, and hope that you will find both happiness and fulfilment.”
Julie nods. Her eyes are filled with tears.
Then Isobel looks at me. “Breanne? Please come here.”
I glance at Julie. She nods. I crawl into the center of the circle. Isobel reaches out, takes my hands, and draws me up until I am standing. I am barefoot and shorter than her, especially since she is wearing black leather boots. She strokes my face. Madeline appears at her side and holds out something small and golden.
“As much as it pains me to do this,” Mistress Isobel says, “without a mistress, you cannot serve as a submissive within the scope of our Society. You are not outcast. I expect to see much more of you in the future. But as of tonight, unless you find a new mistress who joins, you are no longer a submissive to the Society of the Golden Rose.” She takes the key from Madeline and holds it up. I blink. It can only go to one thing. Isobel reaches for my right breast, and to my shock, unlocks the tiny, charm sized padlock that dangles from my right piercing. It snaps open and she unthreads it. I stand there, bewildered, terrified, and confused. I lean slightly, psychologically unbalanced as the weight disappears from my breast. I look down. It is the first time the lock has been off me in over seven years.
Julie hurries forward and takes my hand, pulling me around in a circle. “I’m sorry,” she whispers to me. “You are still mine, alright? You aren’t lost!”
And then it hits me. I understand. I burst into tears, sobbing like a child. Julie holds me and then I feel other hands comforting me. Sara wraps her arms around us both. Then Alissa, and Savannah and Kylie and Amanda and Gwendolyn, Haley and Morgan, Charlotte and Tiffany. Soon everyone is hugging us and I see Lucille pushing through until she stands face to face with Julie.
“You will make a fantastic submissive,” she says to Julie. “I hope Mike whips your little tush raw.” She grins. “And I hope Breanne is hanging right next to you, covered in welts, while he does it!”
Julie laughs and I watch them hug. Lucille glances over at me. “You have my number. If neither Kari nor Julie can satisfy you, give me a call. I’ll do things to you that will make you scream for hours.”
I gulp. I nod.
Slowly the group parts and Julie takes my hand. She leads me away, out of the circle and for a moment, I wonder if we are headed to the wooden pony, or the iBench, or the St. Andrew’s Cross, or the V rack, or stocks. But instead we walk toward the hall leading to the entrance. Behind us things devolve. Submissives are taken back to their torments. I hear a whip striking flesh. A soft cry. A moan. Then we pass by the bathrooms, the kitchenette, and into the lobby. Julie glances as the clock on the wall.
“Right on time,” she says softly. She stops me. Then, to my astonishment, she undresses, right there, in the lobby.
The black dress is pulled up off over her head and she tosses it to the side. She is naked underneath and she grabs me close. We hug, skin to skin. I am still only wearing the bondage cuffs on wrist and ankle.
“Get our coats?” She asks me. I nod. I go to the pile by the door and get our jackets. I realize that hers is long, like mine. I pull mine on over bare skin, but Julie just drapes hers over her arm. I blink.
“Julie? It’s cold outside.”
She nods. “I won’t have to go far. Come with me?” She asks softly. “Please?”
I laugh and nod. I do not mind leaving my Jeep here. I would go with her anywhere.
She takes my hand and together we go outside. It is cold. I have not closed the front of my coat and my skin instantly chills, goosebumps going up and down my tummy. Julie is stark naked except for her shoes. But there is a huge pickup truck waiting, lights on, engine rumbling, heater undoubtedly blasting. I recognize it instantly. We take four steps and open the door. Julie gestures me to climb in first and I get in the back seat. Julie takes shotgun. We both look at the man driving the vehicle. He is large, with wide shoulders and a full, well trimmed beard. His brown eyes are bright and cheerful and he grins.
“I see things went the way I thought they would,” he says. Julie nods. “Yes. You were right. They kicked Breanne out as well.” I hear a little sadness in Julie’s voice. Mike looks back over the seat at me.
“Well then, let’s go back to our place and celebrate.”
I smile. “Yes. We need to celebrate.” Julie laughs. 
“Celebrate how?” She asks.
Mike puts the truck in gear. “By tying the two of you up and seeing how many orgasms I can force out of the both of you.”
Julie looks back at me and grins. “Breanne has already had two. I can beat that,” she smirks.
I lean back, looking at two of the people I love the most. “Bring it,” I declare. Sitting back. The truck moves and I look out the window. There are Christmas lights dancing in the wind. I look down at my right breast. No padlock. Just a golden hoop. I finger it. Then I bite my lip.
“Julie?”
“Yes princess?”
“Since I’m not hanging that damn padlock from my tit anymore, can I please get some barbell piercings instead of these awful hoops?”
Mike and Julie glance at each other. Then they laugh.  
Later that night, after having five more orgasms, one more than Julie could handle, I snuggle down between them. I am sleepy. I am warm. I am happy. I am sated. I am loved.
I’ve got new silver barbells. 

The End.

https://www.amazon.com/Breanne-Erickson/e/B008FY8W4Y

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure the barbells mean your nipples can be worked over harder now. Something to look forward to.
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice series, both for the stories themselves & the way it pivots into new possibilities. MyLady read them, and has decreed that I get to copy Bethany; getting my nipples pierced, cock gagged & strung up by the wrists, zippered with dozens of clothespins, thoroughly whipped and left to hang.

    Was told to ask if Bre, Julie, and Kari would weigh in on whether they should be capting rings or barbells.

    In a tiny voice, have also been told that since I offended Mistress Julie, to make up for it I'm being farmed out to a kennel, for the Full experience.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!