Friday, October 4, 2013

78 Orgasms - No More No Less - Friday Evening



Friday Evening

I was sitting at my computer, doing a little bit of writing.  The husky dildo was firmly embedded in my sex, and since I also had a vibrator clamp dangling from my clit, and writing sex stuff, I was simmering quite nicely.  It had been a bit of a relaxing evening.  Without any major pressure, and I’d even managed to have another minor orgasm right before dinner, just because I felt up to it.

Now I was aiming for a finale that would finish out the day, leaving me up by five, rather than four, and make my Saturday so much less stressful.  I was just finishing up a description of how I was leaving an imprint of my breasts on an office window when my phone rang.

You have to understand, when my phone rings I answer it.  Only a few people have the number and since two of them lived in the house with me, the likelihood that it was one of the other important people in my life was pretty good.  I glanced at the screen.  It was Kari.

And that sorta scared me.

“Hello?” I said as I brought the phone up to my ear.

“Hey.  Whatcha wearing, dearheart?” she asked me.

I glanced down at myself, flushing slightly.  How does she do that to me?  Embarrass me even in private?  “Nothing,” I mumbled, reaching down to turn off the vibrator.  It wasn’t noisy per se, but why complicated things?

“And are you still stuffed with the Husky?” she asked.

I grinned.  She was trying to see if I’d been bad and disobeyed her.  “Yes, Ma’am.  As soon as I got home I put it in.”

There was a moment’s silence.  “You know I could punish you for not having it in this morning.”

Well, duh.  “Kari, you could punish me for looking cross-eyed at you too,” I said patiently, waiting for it.  Kari dropped that line of attack.

“So where are you now on orgasms?” she asked.

I thought about it for a second. “I’m at sixty-two, but I’m going to have another one before bed.  I’ve got the vibrator clamp on my clit and I’m getting close.”

“So, that will put you up, by what?  Four?”

“No, it will make me break even.  There were more hours to the day,” I corrected.  It had been a crushing blow to discover that my afternoon off cost me so much.  But then again, I’d been able to recharge and doing the laundry with the Husky dildo sliding in and out all afternoon and evening had been delightful.

“And how many will you need tomorrow?”

I did some quick math. “Just fifteen.”

“Fifteen.  That’s impressive.  And it sucks too, Bre.”  Kari’s voice was a mixture of amusement and disappointment.

I blinked. “Excuse me?”

Kari laughed. “I’d hoped that you’d be closer or farther away.”

I didn’t know what to make of that.  “You don’t want me at fifteen orgasms?  Why?  That’s doable,” I protested.  And I’d worked HARD to get there.  

“I know.  That’s the point.  I even had your toy of the day selected.  It would have been a blessing had you been short.  Or a curse if you were closer.  Now it just might be perfect.”

I stiffened.  “So what’s the toy of the day?” I asked cautiously.

“Your RVP,” Kari replied simply.  I relaxed. I was worried it was going to be something strange, or totally unhelpful.  If she was letting me wear my RVP, it meant that I’d in all probability be able to turn it on.  Which meant I’d have an easier time cumming.

“And the settings?”

I could hear her smirking.  It’s a gift.  I could even envision her at her apartment, probably laying on the couch while Robert sat next to her, naked, his shaft hard as a rock and glistening as she absentmindedly rubbed it.  He’d be going crazy, quiet with need, suffering for her.  The image in my mind made my arousal suddenly increase tenfold, the idea of stroking Robert’s shaft into orgasmic climax was very nice.

“For the morning, you can set it to whatever you’d like.  But I’d like you to come over after lunch tomorrow.  To the condo,” she said.

I grimaced.  She was going to interfere.  And I told her so.   “You’re going to tie me down and torture me and make sure I won’t meet the goal, or make me go past it,” I accused her.

Kari laughed. “I promise.  I’ll leave you to stew in your own juices. I won’t do a thing to you.  I promise.”

My eyebrow went up at that.  Kari doesn’t lie, at least not to me, so when she said she’d leave me to stew in my own juices, she meant it.  But I know that there will be a twist, something I’m not anticipating.  She’s like that.  But it’s not like I’ve got a choice, right?

“Okay.  I’ll be there around one, okay?” I told her.

“Turn that vibrator clamp back up sweetheart,” she told me.  I reached down between my legs and did, the trembling of the small motor suddenly seeming much more intense. 

“And maybe you should put a few clothespins on your breasts too.  Pinch them nice and tight,” she said.  I opened my desk drawer and extracted two clothespins.  These went on my nipples in less than a second.  The delicious tightness of them sent shivers through me.

“They’re on,” I whispered, my voice husky.

“Are you at the computer, or on the bed?” she asked me.

“Computer,” I replied.

“Are you sitting properly?” she asked.

And I knew what she wanted.  “No, but I can get that way,” I told her.

“Do it.”

I stood up but then half turned and slipped my bare foot through the arm rest.  My chair has a plastic armrest that connects at the back and at the seat, making it a solid and easy way to force my legs open.  It doesn’t take much acrobatics, just a limber body and a moment later I was straddling my chair, my toes barely touching the ground on each side.  My thighs were stretched and ached slightly, a sensation I absolutely love, and the Husky Dildo had changed angles.  It felt… even better.  The vibrator clamp and the clothespins were icing on the cake.

“Now bounce, Bre.  I want to hear you bounce.  Hold the phone down at your cunt and let me hear the sounds of you fucking that dildo,” she said, the tension in her voice clear.

I put the phone on speaker and put it down on the chair, right front of my sex.  I have no idea if she could hear anything over the buzz of the vibrator clamp, but I bounced for her, my hands coming up to my breasts, twisting the nipples, flicking the wooden pegs, rising up and down, driving the Husky dildo deep and letting it slide out as I rose.  

“Cum for me, Breanne!  Cum for me!”

So I did. And got my phone wet for my trouble.  Thank God it still worked after getting a spraying.  God I’m stupid sometimes.

“Very nice Bre.  You deserve a reward,” she said when I caught my breath and wiped off my phone with one of my socks that had been lying there on the floor next to my desk.   I turned off the speaker and held it to my ear.  

“Thank you, Kari, but I don’t need…” I began to say.

“For your reward, you can keep the vibrator clamp on for the rest of the night,” she said, her voice husky.  The image of Robert sitting there naked, his cock oiled and straight in her hand, changed to one of him kneeling, his face between her outstretched thighs.  Was he licking her?  Making her come close?  Had the whimpering noises I made, the pinching and squeezing and twisting I had done given her the moxie to cum herself?  That thought mitigated the knowledge of the reward.  She gasped and hung up on me.

Which totally sucks.  It’s still buzzing.  The vibrator clamp.  Still crushing my clit.  I have no idea how I’m going to sleep.  But I have a sneaking suspicion that I might not need fifteen orgasms tomorrow.   

Total Hours: 160
Total Orgasms Required: 78
Total Orgasms Experienced Thus Far: 63
Hours Elapsed: 126
Expected Goal: 63
Orgasms Over/Under: Even

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!