Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Squatting Tough

Hi everyone! I'm guessing by now that everyone has wondered if I were still alive and kicking!  The truth is that YES, I'm still alive.  And YES, I'm still kicking!  Things have been really hectic for me lately.  First there was the normal stuff to do - and I'm not talking about normal sex stuff.  I'm talking about real life CHORE stuff.  You know, laundry, cooking, cleaning, farming.  That sort of stuff.  But I've also been knee-deep in getting Tales of a Nympho Humiliation Pain Slut Volume 6 ready to go!  Michael and I have been working really hard with our awesome proofreader Wanda to get it cleaned up and I've been having to rewrite a few things to make them "smoother" or something. 

But I've also had a few more incredible assignments, some of which you'll get to read in Tales 6!  Isn't that cool?  Now Tales will have some Tales no one has ever READ before!  That said, I didn't want any of you to go into withdrawal.  So here's some of the latest fun! - Bre


It’s not every day that you walk into a room to find an eleven inch anal dildo on a stick.  But sure enough, there it was.  Solid black, ribbed, and shaped like an inverted ice cream cone, it pointed skyward like the obscene point of a spear.  Swallowing, I stepped up to it.  It wasn’t that high off the ground.  There was some sort of metal stand,  a plate if you will, that spanned several feet in every direction.  This in turn was mounted to a wooden platform.  My eyes went over the workmanship.  As usual, it was fantastic.  The metal was smooth and painted, with even the welding minimal.  Each corner sported metal eye hooks and I couldn’t even imagine what those were for.
            “Do you like it?” Mike, the Hardware Guy, asked politely from behind me.  I felt his hand on my bare rump as I glanced around his garage.  It was warm, but not terrible thanks to the cooler fall weather, but I couldn’t help a shiver. 
            “It’s uh… it’s a dildo,” I said, motioning toward it.  
            Mike laughed.  “Yes.  It is.  But this one is adjustable.”
            I gave him a skeptical look.  “It gets smaller?” I asked hopefully.
            He let out another chuckle and stepped around me, his fingers crossing my hip.  He went to the post the dildo was mounted on and with a quick twist of his fingers on some tiny fastening, the post dropped downward until the dildo was only a foot or so off the ground.
            “Oh look.  You made a sex toy for midgets,” I said sweetly, with an underlying tone of sarcasm. 
            Mike is somewhat used to my acerbic commentary, but it really didn’t matter much.  When you’re standing there naked in front of a man whose hobby it is to create devices designed to hurt and torment you, there really isn’t anything you can say or do to dissuade him.  Besides, if you LIKE being hurt and tormented too, why would you?  Usually my snide remarks earns me punishments.  And who am I to resist that?  Geese, you’d think these people would realize that I LIKE what they do to me for punishment.  If they REALLY wanted me to stop being snarky, they’d keep me from masturbating or cumming or having sex for a week or two.  And wouldn’t THAT suck?
            Mike stood back up and grabbed a skein of rope from his work bench.  My wrists were already encircled with the black leather bondage cuffs that matched the ones on my ankles, but Mike quickly threaded the rope through the metal loops and brought my wrists together, behind my back.  I didn’t fight him, allowing him to wrap the nylon line up my arms, around my elbows, tightening the whole thing until my shoulders were pulled uncomfortably backward. 
            “Ugggghh,” I grunted when he tucked the end of the line through my arms and pulled it even tighter.  The strain was difficult, but not unbearable and as I turned, Mike’s hands slid across my front, caressing my breasts, both of which were now sticking out, presented perfectly, thanks to the bondage.



      

This tale is no longer available on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog, but can be found in Breanne Erickson's book "Tales of a Nympho Humiliation Pain Slut Vol. 7"  Click here to check out our sample page and take a look at the amazing work of Breanne Erickson!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!