Monday, March 21, 2011

Member's Account Options


A few days ago I decided to cancel my membership to a website service and had the dickens of a time doing it. So I checked to see how to do it from MY website, just in case someone WANTED to unsubscribe. Granted, no one HAS, but I'm a decent person and I wanted to make sure that it wasn't a convoluted mess like what I had to go through on that OTHER website.

So now there is a Member's Account section at the bottom of the VIP Lounge Entry Page. If you need to change your password, forgot your password, update your Member's Profile, or even *gasp* cancel your membership to the VIP Lounge, you can now do it quickly, easily, and with no hassle.

We respect our readers.

Yours Faithfully,

Michael Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!