Tuesday, May 11, 2010

We've been Sick


One of the major problems with trying to write every day, whether it's Daily Assignments or vignettes, or working on the Choose Your Own Destiny novel, is that you have to be in a certain condition to write. When you're feeling like crap, sneezing, blowing your nose, or dealing with migraines, it's difficult to set your mind to things like sex scenes. And to be honest, both myself and Breanne have been suffering from spring time colds that have knocked us both to our knees. Granted, I think mine has developed into a form of mild bronchitis that has my wife insisting I see a doctor, but its made writing almost untenable.

Breanne is also dealing with another problem: lack of time. Evidently she didn't consider the fact that farmers get a bit busier during the spring. Now that she's recovered, she has politely asked me if she could cut back a bit and maybe do one assignment a week until things calm down. Being a decent boss, I told her to do as many as she can, but not to fret about it either. So hopefully we will have a Breanne Assignment shortly. To be honest, I'm still curious to see how her last assignment played out.

Have you checked out the redesigned website yet? It looks much cooler and I've made some pretty major changes to the layout and look. The only story still missing from the Free Archive is "The Silver Locke." I could go ahead and get it on, but to be honest I'm in the process of editing it, chapter by chapter, fixing errors and updating some of the writing so it doesn't sound like a four year old with a Speak and Say toy wrote it with crayons.

We're also withing a month of opening the VIP Lounge. I've got one new novel "The Trip", as well as a bunch of new short stories that should be worth the price of joining. At least I hope it will be worth it. We'll see. I hope to get the CYOD done soon as well, or at least if this bronchitis lets me!

So stay tuned. We're not dead. At least not yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!