Evidently I'm in need of some more "toys" for my box. Master M sent this list along with some minor instructions. Evidently these have to be gifted to me. So... Kari, Julie, Alissa, Mike, David... I know you read the blog, so feel free to get whatever you'd like. Not sure how we'll use some of this stuff, but hey... I can be creative! But feel free to make some suggestions in the comments. Like what am I supposed to do with a river rock?
- half a dozen wooden rulers
- at least 2 pool/billiard balls, 3 would be better
- a location where you can get stinging or bull nettles, aka your stash
Skip this if your allergic. Run a small sample over the back of your hand, forearm as a test in a safe environment to test for allergic reaction if you've never been stung before.
- 2 small bags of marbles, each bag should be about a handful
- 1 & 1/2 foot length of 1/4 inch chain.
Remove the burs on each link
- Whisk (kitchen utensil) with most of the handle removed
- Dome headed soft bristle toilet brush.
New and removed the handle on one of them
- Small lava lamp that won't shatter/break.
skip if a safe version is not available
- Oval river rock smaller than your hand.
Name it Brock (boyfriend rock)
- Ten pin bowling pin
- Large Wooden cutting board (12" to 15" long) with 1 1/2" 1/16th (40mm 1.6mm) bullet head nails in bottom. Spacing between nails should be roughly finger width. The nails should be exposed about 3/4".