Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Afterdark Online Celebrates BDSM Month with an Invitation



Via Afterdark Online's Mia:

Check out our latest interview with Author Michael Alexander; based out of Dallas,Texas (oh my …. Cowboys).  This is the first part of a two part series as Michael will be joining me for a live one on one interview later this month. We will be discussing his latest novel “Challenge of love”. Within the first chapter I was tied to the pages.  All I will tell you about that is that Michael had me at “The sounds of the football game”

To read the rest of the interview, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!