Monday, April 16, 2012

BlowJob Friday Gone Wrong



04/13/2012

            I looked at my reflection in the window glass of my truck with more than just a sinking feeling.  A strange girl looked back at me.  She had my eyes, my hair, and my body, but she was dressed like a tramp, her bikini top barely covering her large breasts.  Strange lumps jutted out under the green cotton triangles across her chest and it was fairly clear that her nipples were clamped, a silver chain appearing from beneath the bikini and stretching to the other side.  The right side nipple also clearly sported a hoop piercing.  There was even a small gold padlock dangling out from under the bottom edge of the bikini top.  It was enough hardware to make a mechanic horny.
            She was an up-skirt voyeur’s wet dream too, wearing a black stretch skirt so narrow and so high that it did nothing more than prevent anyone who was looking straight at her from seeing her snatch.  Her hips were exposed as well and it looked like a single twitch of her ass would send the material to the floor.  She walked funny too, and it wasn’t just because of the fuck me high heel platform shoes she was wearing.  You could tell she was in pain.  The vibrating anal plug up her ass, coated in Stinging O, was no doubt driving her crazy.  Or perhaps it was the constant vibrations of the Triple Vibroballs, three plastic motorized bullets that were nestled in her depths, shaking at full power, driving her onward.   Her clit and nipples tingled too, lightly coated with the burning Stinging O oil the smelled lightly of cinnamon and felt as if someone were holding a blowtorch to each anointed nub.
            But personally, I knew it was the jumbo alligator clamp chewing on her burning clit that was the real issue.
            I closed my eyes.  The girl in the window opposite me disappeared and suddenly all of those sensations returned home.  My nipples throbbed under the bikini top, the alligator clamps crushing and biting at my nipples.  I could even feel the painful teeth digging in to the soft flesh and I couldn’t help taking sharper shallower breaths.  Each nub had been coated with Stinging O and I could still feel the burning heat despite the unbearable pressure of the metal jaws.
            My ass twitched, tightening again around the vibrating Anal Plug, a four inch long, tapered, tree shaped monstrosity that ached going in and burned with heat all along my anal tract.  Not fun.  The arches of my feet ached from the four inch heels, though I stood eight inches taller than usual.  The four inch platform soles of the high heels made me look even sluttier than normal.  Even with the thick tan rubber bands that went around each foot, right at the arch would raise an eyebrow. Not that I needed it.  The stupid skirt was more than enough to brand me as either a hooker or a super slut. 
            But it was my clit that was the real problem.  It throbbed painfully, the coating of Stinging O burning and tingling through the flesh deep within.  To make matters worse, another alligator clamp, this one much larger and stronger than the two chewing on my nipples, had bitten me right between the legs and was doing it’s best to rip off my clit and digest it, right there in front of me.
            I had already called Kari to let her know where I was, but even that didn’t really allay my nervousness.  It had been well over a year since I had last been inside the ice house.  It was early Friday afternoon and only a few motorcycles were parked out front.  I licked my lips, took a deep breath, and then walked through the open doorway.
            The ice house might have been an oil change shop at some point.  It was narrow, with multiple bays and several large garage doors spanning the entire building.  A bar at the end glittered with neon signs and rows of bottles, including several taps.  The floor was concrete and pool tables were centered in each bay, surrounded by tables and chairs.  There wasn’t a lot of room.
            Down at the end were two guys playing pool.  I stopped for a moment to observe them, but before I could say or do anything, the bartender shook his head and spoke.
            “Sorry, Miss.  But we don’t allow that to be sold here.”
            I wish I could have pretended that I didn’t know what he was talking about, but the truth is that I’ve been mistaken for a whore a number of times.  In fact, and I hate to admit this too, but I’ve taken money for sex as well, so I guess in essence, I HAVE been a whore.  But not that afternoon.  I smiled warmly and went right up to the bar.  As I lifted one leg and put my foot up on the rail, I could feel the back of my skirt lifting, exposing my ass to anyone who might be down at the opposite end of the building, like the two guys playing pool.
            “Actually I’m not selling.  I’m a slut looking for cock to suck,” I said sweetly, eyes wide and doe like.  The guy blinked and then he really looked at me, and not just my attire. 
            “Jesus.  You’re her.”
            It was my turn to look surprised. 
            “You’re the chick that banged like a hundred guys that one night two years ago!” he blubbered.
            Uh….
            I remembered it of course, but it wasn’t a hundred guys, more like twenty, and while it was a fun gangbang, it really hadn’t been all that impressive.
            But some things, like a really great story, get better with age.  Guess I’ve gone down in the history books.
            I stuck my hand out with a grin.  “I’m Breanne.”
            “Dave,” he said, replying with bright eyes.  His gaze slid down my body.  “So, like you need cock?” he asked.
            I nodded.  “Can I start with you?”
            He glanced around, then nodded.  “Come behind the bar.”
            I went down to the end of the bar and smiled as I stepped up onto the one inch rubber cushion they had on the floor.  At least for a moment.  Then my ankle wobbled as my high heels struggled to find balance and I had to grab the bar top to keep myself upright.  Dave moved quickly to my rescue, putting out his hand, but once he was that close it was an easy matter to sink to my knees.  While it wasn’t fun to walk on, that rubber mat was fantastic on my bare knees and as I practically ripped open Dave’s fly, I tried to mentally force my own brimming arousal back.  Cock appeared and I opened my mouth, sucking frantically. 

 

Breanne – Blow Job Friday is back with a vengeance.  First of all, you will attire yourself in your fuck me high heels, the shortest skirt you own, and a bikini top.  Obviously you are not allowed to wear panties.  You will bring with you two thick rubber bands that can encircle each foot at the arch, as well as your alligator nipple clamps, the jumbo alligator clamp, your triple vibroballs, the Stinging O, and your vibrating anal plug.  You will proceed to a location of your choice, (no glory holes allowed) where you will then put the rubber bands around each foot so that the rubber crosses your arches.  You will then lubricate the Anal Plug with the Stinging O and insert it in your ass.  I presume you will be following NHPS Rule #1, so you may leave the Triple Vibroballs inside yourself.  However, you will need to anoint both nipples and your clit with Stinging O and then apply the Alligator Clamps.  You may, if so desired, cover the nipple clamps with your bikini top or you may go topless. I don’t care.  Turn the Triple Vibroballs to their maximum setting.  You may NOT cum during this assignment.

            Once you are ready, you will then select three men, all strangers, and provide them with blowjobs.  After each blowjob you are allowed to remove an alligator clamp, starting with the nipple clamps and ending with the clitoral jumbo clamp.  However, between each blowjob you are to inflict ten snaps of each rubber band to the arch of each foot. 

            Should you cum at any point during this assignment, except for the officially sanctioned orgasm at the end, you will render the previous blowjobs null and void and will restart the assignment except you will no longer be allowed to remove the alligator clamps for any reason.

            Upon completing the three required blowjobs, you may beg for release, however you will only be allowed to cum if it occurs during an English Spanking.


            Master Brandon is one of those men who have a sadistic streak almost as wide as my masochistic one.  (I’m probably going to pay for that statement later, but I know you’ll like that anyway.)   He likes it to hurt, and since I like it to hurt too, it usually works out well.  Of course, he also knows that being humiliated turns me on too.  And so his latest assignment was not just expected, but rather intense too. 
            Dave’s cock was delicious, though I had been dealing with the vibroballs at various levels of intensity all day.  I was already damned close to cumming and since I wasn’t allowed too, at least not until I had blown three different guys, I tried to focus on the flesh in front of me.  Dave was handsome, rugged, and in pretty good condition.  It didn’t take him long either before he was spurting his own creamy mixture into my mouth.
            I swallowed like a good girl.  Or is it bad girl?  Never mind.  Both good girls and bad girls should swallow.  Shouldn’t they?  Anyway as soon as Dave finished up, he zipped up his trousers and grinned.  I stood up and discovered we had an audience.  Both men from the opposite end of the ice house were now standing there, watching.  They were bikers, both slightly overweight, one sporting a huge beard while the other was shaved bald with a handlebar mustache.  They were leering at me and if I hadn’t been so sexually aroused already, I would have gulped silently in preparation for an immediate ravishment.
            But I knew I had to control the situation.  I turned to Dave, wrapping my arms around his neck and pressing my clamped, bikini covered nipples against his chest.  Pain shot through me, which helped me to control the animal urges of lust in my loins. 
            “Can you help me with one more thing?” I asked.
            Dave’s eyes flashed with additional hunger.  “Anything.”
            “Hey babe, we’ll help too,” the bald biker said with a grin.
            I smiled back at him.  Then I let go of Dave, turned to the two bikers, and leaned on the bar.  “Good,” I said with a purr, then slipped my right foot out of the fuck me shoe and lifted it toward Dave.  I turned my head back to the bartender.
            “Would you please snap that rubber band hard against my sole ten times.  It needs to really hurt,” I asked. 
            Dave’s eyebrows went up and the bearded guy laughed.  “She wants it to hurt, Dave.”
            I turned back toward the bikers and opened my hands.  “You two can hold me down.”
            One reached for my wrist, but I pulled back.  “No, not like that,” I said, my voice still a seductive whisper.  I reached up to my bikini and with a quick tug, let loose the strand at my neck, dropping the front.  Dave was kind enough to handle the lower string and I lifted the chain connecting the two alligator nipple clamps and held it out to the bikers.
            “Damn girl. You DO want it to hurt,” Mustache guy said.
            I nodded.  I lifted my right foot up again and Dave grabbed hold of it.  I felt twin twinges of agony in my nipples and looked back at the bikers.  They were pulling on the chain, tugging my breasts left and right and then there was a sharp sting on the bottom of my foot.



            Dave didn’t waste time letting me recover, and frankly, what was happening to my nipples was by far more painful.  I was practically hyperventilating by the time Dave was done.  It didn’t help that after I gingerly lowered my right foot down and slipped my toes back into the fuck me shoe, that I immediately raised my left foot up for a repeat performance.
            My brain was already overloading from the riot of sensation as Dave did me the courtesy of snapping the rubber band against my left foot.  My nipples were the epicenter of pain as the two men grasping the chain moved my bosom in multiple directions, all with applied pulls on my bitten nipples.  God it hurt.  Of course there was the still lingering burn of Stinging O as well.  My clit throbbed with need and agony from the jumbo alligator clamp, and the vibroballs purred inside me at high speed, ramping up everything to the point where I was closing in on orgasm with nigh unstoppable speed.
            Ten snaps of the rubber band to my left sole had me gasping and shaking and when it was over, I lifted my head and looked at the bikers.
            “Who wants the next blowjob?” I asked softly, still trembling.
            They looked at each other, then played rock, paper, scissors and Baldy won.  I slipped my foot back into my high heels and pulled gingerly used my hands to have them let go of the chain between my breasts.  I walked around the bar and once on  the other side, went to my knees on the hard concrete and began the process of getting Baldy’s cock out of his leather trousers.
            His scent was much earthier than Dave and there was an acrid bitter taste to his cum when he finally spurted into my mouth.  Unlike my blowjob with the bartender, there were massive spools of white ribbon exploding down my throat and I couldn’t take it all, letting the overflow spurt out my cheeks and slip down my chin.  Wet drops of cum fell down to my clamped breasts and when Baldy’s eyes glazed in happiness, I stood up, licking my lips, and asked the bearded guy if he would snap the rubber bands for me. 
            I was led over to one of the nearby pool tables, my bare but clamped breasts laid out on the green felt like two soft cue balls.  My nipples continued to throb, but that was the least of my concern.  The bearded biker grabbed my ankle, practically tore off my shoe, and proceeded to let rip with a barrage of rubber band snaps that had me twisting and crying in mere moments.  Baldy had come around and snagged the nipple clamp chain too and Dave was watching with clear enjoyment as I got my comeuppance.
            Then, even as my foot dropped, the bearded guy stuck his hand up my skirt, found my pussy and the jumbo alligator clamp, and with quick movements sent me skyrocketing up in explosion.
            Fuck.
            When I came back down to earth I was naked.  My little black skirt was on the floor about ten feet away, I was half draped over the pool table, and the remote to my vibroballs was in Baldy’s hands.  I felt the roar move from full power down to low, then slide back up in a rollercoaster of sexual torment.  I groaned as the bearded guy tugged on the wire.
            “I think I want something more substantial than a blowjob, missy.” 
            I blinked, my brain still half way between fried and barbecued.  The vibroballs were suddenly clattering together near my hip as I tried to comprehend what was going on.  Then suddenly I felt cock at my pussy.  The alligator clamp was still firmly attached to my clit, pulsing in need and agony and then I was stuffed, the thick rod sliding into me as if it were made for that purpose and that purpose only.  With my ass stuffed as well, the vibrating anal plug still purring inside me, I spread my legs wide apart, barely cognizant that things had gotten out of hand.
            Baldy grabbed my wrists and drew my hands above my head, a single fist encircling my clenched fingers while his other arm found my nipple clamp chain and tugged on it mercilessly.  I started crying out, both from the agony of it and the pleasure. I tightened around the cock inside me, my hips rocking with exaggerated thrusts that sent shivers of overwhelming awesomeness through my entire body.
            And then I exploded.  Again.


            The bearded guy was right behind me, at least to orgasm.  In actuality he was standing between my open legs, his cock pistoning through my loins as I lay on the pool table, my buttocks and legs half hanging off the rails.  He jerked out of me and a strong wide squirt exploded up over my stomach, coating me with white cream.  He groaned, his hand finding his own wet cock and stroking the last of his explosion out.
            Baldy let go and I struggled to get upright.  I felt the bearded guy’s cum sliding down my body toward my snatch and I fell to my knees, reaching out to him.  I got my mouth open and sucked my own juices and the remnants of his need out of his cock, the taste of Breanne the predominant flavor of the moment. 
            I had already fucked up the assignment and knew I would be paying the price for it.  Some more reasonable people might take into consideration that I had been practically forced into sex, despite the fact that I had actually wanted it.  The real problem I faced at that point was trying to figure out what to do next.
            “Is there more cock to suck?” I asked softly when the bearded guy finally pulled away.
            “Damn, you’re voracious, aren’t you?” Baldy asked.
            I stood up, wobbling slightly on the fuck me heels.  I was stark naked, clit and nipples clamped, with a black rubber vibrating anal plug stuck up my ass.  I glanced around and saw my vibroballs on the pool table.  There was a small wet spot on the felt.  I picked them up and then deliberately made a show of stuffing them back in.  The guys all watched.  Once I was stuffed, I turned the remote back on to full and groaned lightly.
            A lot of things went through my head.  There was the agonizing pain of the clamps, not to mention the fact that I had totally forgotten I was allowed to take off a clamp after each blowjob.  Of course, there was also the condition that if I exploded, they went back on, so opportunity missed.  I thought about putting on my skirt and bikini top again, while waiting for a few more customers to come into the bar.  Clearly, I needed to give out three more blowjobs, right?  Or should I just stay naked and let whoever do whatever they wanted?
            Evidently, I took longer than I should have because Baldy came back around the table.  His fingers snagged the jumbo alligator clamp and pulled upward.  I let out a vocal gasp that was half cry and half whimper and went up on tip toe.
            “Are you implying no one else can have your cunt, fuckmeat?” Baldy asked, giving the jumbo alligator clamp a little twist.  My arms came up and I grabbed hold of him, wrapping myself around his body as my clit tried to report being ripped off my vagina.   I trembled, shaking my head.
            “No s-s-sir!” I cried out.
            “So get on your knees and suck me hard, bitch.”  He let go of the clamp and I slid down his body fast, banging my knees into the concrete.  Not fun.  But then his semi-rigid dick was poking my cheek and I blinked the tears out of my eyes as I opened up.
            It wasn’t what would get me out of trouble with Master Brandon, but it wasn’t like I had an option.  Baldy laced his fingers into my hair and what started out as a blowjob quickly became a skull fuck.  I gagged as he thrust into my mouth with pounding force and my entire body jerked wildly back and forth.  Breathing became an issue between my sniffling sobs and the fact that my windpipe was repeatedly bruised and blocked by a thick piece of living sausage.  But after only two or three minutes he pulled out, pulled me up by my hair, and spun me around. 
            I landed bent over the pool table and once more I felt fingers scrambling at my nether regions.  The vibroballs came out and were almost immediately replaced with hard cock.  Baldy drove in deep, pumping, his hands slapping my ass repeatedly as he fucked me backwards.  I quivered in both excitement and agony, since the clit clamp was pressed tightly against the table rail, digging into my clitoris.  It hurt like hell, but the slick sense of piston like movement through my loins was more than enough to overcome the discomfort and beside, it turned me on even more. 
            Baldy came first, pulling out and shooting his load up my spine.  He groaned with release and then wiped his cock on my buttocks.  He pulled away after that, eyes glazed with sexual euphoria.  I stayed bent over the table, my body trembling with need and hurt.
            “Shit, are we taking turns?” a new voice said.  I lifted my head and saw two new bikers standing at the doorway.  Dave was grinning behind the bar and I picked myself off the pool table.  I glanced down at the floor, looking for my skirt and the bikini top, but they were gone.  Now I had no choice and the ice house had become a strip club. 
            The two new bikers wore leather and sleeveless tee shirts and both had beards.  Bandana, blue jeans, and tattoos were the base common denominator and as they approached the pool table, they shook hands with the first two guys.  Clearly they knew each other.
            I was introduced a moment later, which involved a polite hand shake and then having my breasts squeezed sharply, the alligator nipple clamps tugged, and a firm slap on the butt.  Then I was encouraged to go down on one of the newcomers for a blowjob by the expedient method of Baldy reaching between my legs from behind, grabbing the jumbo alligator clamp, and tugging downward.  Trust me. I went to my knees quick.
            While sucking and slurping, I felt someone tugging my shoes off.  I expected the immediate sting of the rubber bands and sure enough my soles almost immediately reported the violent impact of the stretchy elastic against my skin.  It hurt, but it was so lost in the wash of other things going on in my body that it might as well not been happening. 
            The rubber bands were tugged off though and then whoever was behind me jammed my shoes back on.  I struggled to keep my balance, my knees, clit, and nipples hurting.  Cock slid up and down my throat and I gagged repeatedly while one hand held on to the guy’s hip and the other caressed his scrotum.  Another thick stream of hot cum exploded into my mouth and I choked slightly, spitting white cum back across the shaft of cock and into his pubic hair.  I swallowed what I could and when the now limp rod was pulled away, the man grabbed my head and told me to lick the white spooge from his shaft.
            He kept my face and tongue there until I had gotten it all, including the stuff in the matted sweat scented ruff above his cock.  I think I gagged a few more times, but I managed.  Then I was suddenly hauled to my feet and shoved against the wall.  A beer tasting mouth locked on mine as more hands touched my breasts, flicking fingertips teasing the alligator clamps.  I whimpered, my hips twisting and thrusting forward.  I was dragged sideways and then whirled once again, the lack of air and the pain and the need making the room spin.  I was pulled downward into a sitting position, only to find that the chair beneath me was already occupied.  Another thick hard exposed cock stuck straight up and I was impaled without even trying.  I wasn’t even sure who it was I was screwing.
            I was encouraged to bounce by the simple expediency of someone grabbing the chain connecting the nipple clamps and pulling upward, only to release the tension.  To be honest, I really didn’t need the incentive.  Merely being reamed like that was more than enough.  A few minutes later I felt the cock stiffen inside me, filling the condom with cream and then I was hauled off by my breasts and the alligator nipple clamps.  The world spun again and I found myself standing at the pool table.  Four guys had turned into seven.  Fingers reached out for me, hands grasping.  The bottom plug was pulled out of my ass.  I was bent over.  Cock was stuck in my face.  And in my ass.
            I sort of lost track of things.  It was a whirlwind that ended two hours later.  Kari came in around four that afternoon to find me on my back, lying across a pool table, with one cock in my mouth and another between my legs.  Normally you would assume a cadre of bikers wouldn’t submit to a woman, but Kari came in looking like a tornado looking for a trailer park.  She walked right up to the table, glaring, not at the men, but at me.
            “That is quite enough young lady!” Kari said, her voice like fingernails on a chalkboard. 
            The cock I was sucking on pulled away as the man it belonged to looked up at Kari in astonishment.  I groaned as I felt a similar withdrawal from my pussy.  I twisted and looked up at her.
            “Where is your skirt and top?” she demanded.  I looked down at the ground, ashamed and humiliated.
            “I don’t know, Mistress,” I whispered.
            “What?” Kari demanded.  “Speak up, slut!”
            “I don’t know, Mistress!” I said loudly.
            Kari reached out and pinched open the alligator clamps on my nipples.  As the blood rushed back into my tender, crushed and bitten nubs, she draped the chain and clamps over my neck. 
            “Hands behind your head!” Kari ordered me.
            The bikers watched in astonishment as I did what Kari told me to do.  I didn’t know what to expect, but it wasn’t what she did.
            Kari hit me across the breasts, slapping them hard.


            I wasn’t even able to stay in position.  As Kari’s eyes widened in anger, Baldy stepped forward, grabbed my wrists, and literally lifted me off the ground.  Kari thanked him politely, then proceeded to slap my breasts until they were bright red.
            When she was clearly done, Baldy let me down.  I was close to tears. 
            My skirt, bikini top, anal plug, and vibroballs had been collected from wherever they had been and deposited on the pool table next to me.  Kari told me to get the vibroballs in immediately and turn them to maximum.  My breasts may have been burning, but there were other fires to quench as well.  The vibroballs merely added more fuel to the flames.
            Once I was stuffed, Kari reached out and reapplied the alligator clamps to my abused nipples.  It was pure agony.
            “Now, you will go to every man here, apologize for being a ravenous pain slut and ask each man to give you a single spank, as hard as possible.”
            I quivered.  The vibroballs shivered inside me and my pussy tightened in convulsive spasms.  I nodded and turned to Baldy.
            “I’m sorry I’m a ravenous pain slut, sir.  Please give me a spank as hard as you can?” I begged, presenting my bottom.
            His mustache quivered like my vibroballs and he grinned.  “I like the fact you’re a pain slut, Breanne.”  Then he slammed his palm against my ass.  It burned and I hissed.  Then I moved on.
            It took twenty minutes and I ended up with about sixteen or seventeen spanks, each one blistering.  Tears cascaded down my cheeks and everyone watched as I struggled back into my skirt.  When the bikini top was back on, the last thing Kari did was bend me back over a pool table and ram the anal plug back in.  There was even applause.
            She led me out to my truck, and as I got in, she glared at me.
            “What were you thinking?  You KNOW you weren’t going to be allowed to leave unless you fucked everyone there!”
            I nodded.  “I know.”
            “And what will Brandon say?” she demanded.
            I couldn’t help it.  I smiled.  “He’ll say I deserve to be punished.”
            Kari stared at me as I started the truck.  Then she shook her head in disbelief.  “You do, you know.  Severe punishment.”
            I smiled.  “Thanks for rescuing me,” I said sincerely.
            Kari Anders shook her head and sighed.  But as I started to back out, I’m pretty sure I heard one last little phrase.
            “You’re going to pay for this one, Breanne.  And it’s going to hurt.”
            I can’t wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!